剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hi, I'm Chuck.
大家好 我是恰克
Here are a few things that you might need to know.
有些事情你们可能需要了解
You really think you've been fighting evil, hmm?
你真的以为你是在和恶势力斗争吗
Doing good?
是在行善除恶吗
You think it was all a coincidence?
你认为这一切都是巧合吗
The Intersect, Fulcrum,
机密数据库 福尔库姆
the Ring, Shaw, Agent X?
指环组 肖 X特工
You're just a pawn. You always were.
你只是一个棋子 你一直都是
No, no, no, no, no! Don't take the Intersect!
不 不要拿走机密数据库
You're fired, Chuck.
你被开除了 恰克
No!
不要
Operation Bartowski is done.
巴托斯基行动结束了
What if we went into business for ourselves?
那如果我们自己干呢
Hartley turned over all of Volkoff's assets to us.
哈特利把沃尔科夫所有的资产都给了我们
Our first purchase was the Buy More
我们第一笔交易就是买♥♥下了买♥♥多多
and everything below it.
以及它旗下的一切
Freelance spies.
自♥由♥佣兵间谍
Under the radar, above the law.
躲避天网追踪 凌驾法律之上
Oh, man, this is gonna be so much fun.
天呐 这肯定会很有乐趣啊
Nice.
漂亮
Guys...
伙计们
I know kung fu.
我会功夫了
So...
原来
Ocean view, gulls flying by?
海景 飞来飞去的海鸥
Think this is something you could get used to?
你能适应这样的生活吗
I-I think I'm more of a toes-in-the-sand kind of girl.
我更愿意把脚埋在沙子里面
I like the idea of waking up in the morning
我非常喜欢早晨醒来
and rolling out onto the beach.
漫步到沙滩
Okay, well, then maybe we can find a nice little place
好吧 我们有可能在沙滩上找到
on the sand someday if we, you know...
一小块美丽的地方 如果我们...
Survive this?
能够活下来
Yeah.
是
Hi.
你们好
How you doing today?
今天过得怎样
No shooting.
不许开枪
I don't want the blood and the mess on the pool deck.
我可不想弄得海景台满是血污
Make them jump.
让他们跳下去
Think we can survive this?
我们还有机会活下来吗
I don't think so, honey.
可能没机会了 亲爱的
Honey?
亲爱的?
You talk like an old married couple.
你们说这话就像是对老夫老妻
Well, actually...
其实...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I don't care.
我才不在乎
Throw them off the cliff.
把他们扔下悬崖
Do it and die, Jean Claude.
这么做你就死定了 让·克劳德
We just came for the vase.
我们是来拿个花瓶
It belongs to our client.
它属于我们的客户
You let us have it
你把它给我们
and maybe we'll let you live.
我就给你条生路
You've fallen into our trap.
你已经落入我们的圈套了
You see, we work with a master spy,
我们与一位间谍大♥师♥一起工作
somebody who you can't see coming.
这可是位来去无踪的家伙
In fact, right now, he's probably...
事实上 现在他可能...
I want it noted that I took out six of their guys.
跟你们说 我搞定了六个他们的人
He was taking this.
他想偷走这个
You thieves have expensive tastes.
你们这些小偷品味还不低啊
This vase is worth $6 million.
这个花瓶价值600万
It's times like these,
像这时候
I wish I still had the Intersect.
我真希望我还有机密数据库
Well, you don't.
现在没了
What now, Moriarty?
现在怎么办 莫里亚蒂教授
Kill them.
杀了他们
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait wait!
等等等等
We have another master spy.
我们还有一位间谍大♥师♥
Okay, yes, yes,
好 很好 很好
first mission as the Intersect.
作为机密数据库的第一个任务
You can do this.
没问题的
They need you, Morgan, so get in there, okay,
摩根 他们需要你 赶过去
and you be a man.
你就是个男子汉
No, be more than a man.
不对 大英雄
Start with the man part, just be a man first.
还是先从男子汉做起
Keep going, thief, this is fun.
继续说啊 小偷 真好笑
Well, the fun's about to end, Jean Claude,
很快你就笑不出了 让·克劳德
because while we've been standing around chatting,
就在我们站着聊天这会儿
our other master spy has been effortlessly
我们另一位间谍大♥师♥已经不费吹飞之力
breaching your compound's security.
攻破了你这间别♥墅♥的安保设施
I'm good, I'm good.
没事的 没事的
He's heartless, cruel...
他非常的冷酷 残忍♥
I'm so sorry, fishies, about your pond.
抱歉 小鱼儿 我弄乱了你们的池塘
You think your security men are the best,
你是不是觉得你的保安是最好的
top-notch?
拔尖的
I admit I do.
我是这么想的
Well, our spy is currently slicing
我们的间谍现在正轻易地从他们身边溜过
through them like a hot knife through butter.
就像热刀切黄油般轻松
Go on, say something about you-know-who.
来啊 你也来说说那家伙
Do I have to?
必须要吗
Yes.
是
He'll tear your limbs off
他会把你们的四肢拧下来
and beat you with them.
用它们暴揍你们
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Points for trying,
倒是挺努力
but where is this master spy?
但这位间谍大♥师♥在哪儿呢
You looking for me?
你在找我吗
Right here, tough guy.
我在这儿呢 硬汉
Okay, here we go.
好 开始吧
Here we go.
开始行动
Kill him, too.
把他也给我♥干♥掉
Kill them all.
干掉他们全部人
Come on.
快啊
Now's the time, buddy.
快点动手啊 老兄
I'm working on it, working on it.
我在努力 在努力
And...
于是
We're dead.
我们死定了
Let's dance.
来跳舞吧
Who the hell are you?
你们是什么鬼东西
Charles Carmichael of Carmichael Industries,
卡尔麦克工业的查尔斯·卡尔麦克
private contractors, spies for hire.
私人雇佣间谍承包商
Don't forget it.
别忘了啊
Wow, I really thought that the latch was latched,
啊 我以为锁上了
but, uh...
不过
Buff that right out.
擦擦亮还能用
I think we can, we can still make that--
我想我们可以 我们还是可以
we'll make that work.
可以搞定这个
We're still working out the kinks.
该揍的还得揍
All righty, folks,
好了 伙计们
it wasn't a total catastrophe.
还不算坏到家
The client was not interested in the vase
顾客关心的不是花瓶
but the microchip inside it,
而是里面的微晶片
and that is intact.
这还完好无损
Boom.
搞定
Senor.
先生
Bang We are in the pink.
收到 我们还有希望
The vase was going to be our payment.
花瓶本来是我们的报酬
And...
并且
still is, fully restored.
现在还是 已经修好了
Who's not going to pay six mil
谁会舍不得为一个稍稍用过的明代花瓶
for a slightly used Ming vase?
而花上六百万呢
Chuck,
恰克
we mowed through the Volkoff fortune on start-up costs.
我们拿沃尔科夫的钱做了启动资金
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表