剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
They say it's a personality thing,
别人说那跟性格相关
but to me, a martini's got gin, not vodka.
不过对我来说 马提尼酒就要加杜松子而不是伏特加
Some folks like chocolate.
有些人喜欢巧克力的
I'll take vanilla.
我喜欢香草的
I say baseball over football.
我觉得棒球比橄榄球好看
And to me, man's best friend doesn't bark or fetch a ball.
对我来说 男人的好朋友不会犬吠或者捡球
See, personally, I like cats.
也就是说 我个人喜欢猫
Meet my Clandestine Attack Team.
来见见我的秘密突击队
Better known as the CAT Squad.
一般人叫我们猫中队
Me-ow.
喵
They were the best spy team in the business.
她们曾是这一行里最优秀的特工
The year... 2003.
那是03年
The girls...
那些女孩
Cold-hearted Carina.
冰美人格瑞娜
Zondra, the bitch!
贱♥人♥ 佐德娜
Amy-- the party girl.
爱玩的艾米
And...
还有
...my pride and joy...
我的骄傲和欢乐
Sarah Walker.
莎拉·沃克
Go get 'em, Cats!
上啊 猫中队
Buddy, hey?
哥们
You still with me? Yeah. Yeah. No. I just...
你还在听吗 有有 我只是
Your description of the CAT Squad
你对猫中队的描述
has sent me into fantasy land.
已经让我如入化境了
I don't even want to think about what goes on there,
我都不愿意想这到底是怎么回事
but according to the CIA database,
可根据中情局的数据库来看
the CAT Squad was bad ass.
猫中队可不好惹
I just still hope they're tight, because I'm running dry
我只希望她们关系还不错 我这
trying to find Sarah's old friends
正打算找些莎拉的老朋友
for our engagement party.
来参加我们的订婚派对
Really? Um... here's a crazy notion.
是吗 我这建议可能不太对
Ask Sarah.
去问问莎拉
Well, yeah, uh, not-not such a wild notion.
倒 倒也不是不对
It's just, she's being very reluctant to help.
只是 她很不愿意受别人帮助
You know, she-she's got a very complicated
你知道的 她跟她家人
relationship with her family, she's lost touch
关系很复杂 又跟朋友没了联♥系♥
with her friends, but I know she'd want
可我知道她希望有人来的
someone there, you know, so I'm nudging, being a good fiance?
所以我在努力 做一个好的未婚夫
I'm trying to help fix things.
我在努力解决事情
Got it. Good.
懂了 好的
Good for you. Where do I come in?
那就好 你想让我怎么配合
Well, uh, Carina was one of the Cats.
格瑞娜也是猫中队成员之一
Carina, Carina?
格瑞娜 格瑞娜
So I need her info.
我需要她的资料
Chuck. Carina? Really?
恰克 格瑞娜 真的吗
I mean, Alex is gonna be there.
亚历克斯也会去的
Alex, Carina. Carina, Alex.
亚历克斯 格瑞娜 格瑞娜 亚历克斯
Two of my lovers in the same place?
我两个女朋友出现在同一个地方
The universe may just collapse on itself.
宇宙会爆♥炸♥的
Dude, give me the info.
哥们 给我资料
Oh, fine. I don't even know
好吧 我都不知道
if I have it anymore. I mean...
我还有没有了 我是说吧
Here's her phone and e-mail and Facebook alias.
这是她的手♥机♥ 邮件地址和脸谱网化名
We're friends. Restricted.
我们是朋友 保密的
I can't post on her wall or view pictures.
我不能在她的页面留言 也没法看照片
Go-Go easy on her. Break this whole
你对她悠着点来
Alex thing to her gently.
亚历克斯这事好好跟她说
Carina's a-a delicate girl.
格瑞娜是很纤弱的
Walker in a white dress?
沃克要穿婚纱了
Please. But the Cats...
拜托 猫中队汇合
Interesting.
有意思
What?
怎么
My old spy partner's getting hitched.
我的老搭档要被拴住了
Her fiance wants to get the old team back together.
她的未婚夫想把老队伍集♥合♥起来
Nice.
有意思
Hello?
你好
Amy, Walker's getting married.
艾米 沃克要结婚了
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我的天我的天我的天
Stop screaming. How do we find Zondra?
别叫了 我们怎么找佐德娜呢
Hi, Sarah.
嗨莎拉
Hey. Heading out?
要出门吗
Yes, to the in-laws.
是啊 去公婆家
Devon's packing up the car.
戴文在往车里打包
We're doing a little overnight for the grandparents.
我们要去爷爷奶奶那里过夜
But we'll be back with plenty of time for your party.
不过我们会及时回来参加你的派对
How's the invite list coming?
邀请名单定好了吗
Done... I thought.
定好了 应该是
I told Chuck that I didn't really have anyone to invite,
我跟恰克说了我没什么人好请的
but he has this big idea now that
可他有个什么主意
he wants to discuss with me. Oh, boy.
打算现在过来跟我讨论的 天啊
Yeah. I'm really excited for the party,
我很高兴有这个派对呢
but digging into the past--
不过去翻陈年往事
old friends and family-- it's, um...
找老朋友和家里人 有点
It's a bit complicated for me.
对我来说有点太复杂了
And Chuck just dives right in.
恰克却一头扎了进去
Head first.
想都没想
Well, I could talk to him.
我可以跟他谈谈
No, I should probably try and get over the terror
不 我可能应该试着
that I'm feeling right now.
克服我现在这种恐惧感
Sarah, if you ever need
莎拉 如果你需要
to talk about complicated family situations,
谈谈复杂的家庭状况
wedding stuff, anything, you can come to me.
结婚事宜 任何事 你都可以来找我
Thank you. I appreciate that.
谢谢你 我很感激
It does feel good to talk about it.
谈开来确实不错
Anyway, have fun.
无论如何 好好玩
Well, not likely, but thank you.
不太可能 不过谢谢你
We having company?
有人来找我们吗
Oh, no, not we. You.
不 不是我们 是你
CAT Squad.
猫中队
The CAT Squad.
猫中队
Wow. I, um... I didn't see that one coming.
我 真是没料到这一出
Well, you know, I thought it'd be fun.
我以为会挺好玩的
I mean, your old team.
你的老队友们
One could be a bridesmaid, or-or even the maid of honor.
可以做你的伴娘 甚至主伴娘
I haven't seen them
我已经很长时间
in a very long time, and I've changed a lot.
没见到她们了 我变了很多
Look, I-I just think
我只是觉得
that we should have talked about this beforehand.
我们应该提前商量好
This could open a Pandora's box.
这可能搞出事的
Really? How?
真的 怎么说
Well, first of all-- Carina?
首先 格瑞娜
She was the mellow one.
她是最成熟的
Oh. So, you were a little wild back in the day.
你们以前很野性啊
Hey, hey, hey, Sarah.
嗨 莎拉
I get it. I do. I get it. You're nervous.
我懂的 真的 你很紧张
I-I understand. I was terrified when I went searching
我理解你 刚开始找我妈妈的时候
for my mom, but look how that paid off.
我也紧张坏了 可现在看来都是值得的
It's just, you don't really know what to expect with this team.
只是 你并不知道这支队伍到底会带来什么
Sarah Walker!
莎拉·沃克
Oh, no. Oh, no, what?
不 不 什么
What's going on?
怎么回事
Is it Close Encounters?
《第三类接触》的剧情啊
Is this really happening?
真的发生了吗
There's our girl!
这就是我们的姐们
It's my ex!
是我前女友
Heard you were getting married.
听说你要结婚了
You know what that means.
你知道那意味着什么
Girls' night out.
女孩狂欢夜
I'm Chuck, by the way. Buckle up, girl. We're going for a ride.
我是恰克 顺便说一声 系好安全带 我们要去兜风了
We'll have her back by 12:00.
我们12点送她回家
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表