剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
We owe you?
我们欠你
You owe us.
是你欠我们吧
You would be nothing without us.
没我们的话你什么都不是
You get that?
懂吗
Look. Look, I just need a place to stay for tonight.
等等 我只是需要个今晚能睡觉的地方
And you said you had the room.
你们说你们有房♥间的
Sorry, friend-o.
对不起了兄弟
Vacancy's been filled.
酒店客满
Really?
真的吗
Come! Let us adjourn to our castle!
走吧 我们该回城♥堡♥咯
Can you believe we get to live with a king?
相信不 我们要和国王一起住啦
This is going to score us some serious Ren-tang.
我们要走好运了
We've just heard back from Langley.
我们刚刚收到来自兰利的汇报
Using the stolen servers,
那家银行利用盗窃来的服务器
the bank is basically turning itself into
已经基本上变成了
a black market stock exchange,
一个黑市交易所
laundering money for criminals, terrorists, and rogue nations.
为罪犯 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥以及流氓国家洗钱
So if we could access those servers,
如果我们可以进入这些服务器
that intelligence would be priceless.
那些东西就一文不值了
Exactly, Agent Walker.
没错 沃克探员
Which is why we still need Miss Volkoff.
所以我们仍然需要沃尔科夫小姐
As an account holder,she can enter the bank,
作为一个储户 她可以进入那间银行
and manually upload a digital tag to their network.
在他们的网络上安装一个监测器
Bartowski,
巴托斯基
do you think you can get the asset to do that?
你觉得你能说服她吗
Uh, yes, yes, I think I can,
应该可以吧
but we might have to give her something in return.
但我们要给她一些回报
She would like a meeting with her father.
她想跟她父亲见面
A meeting?
见面
With Alexei Volkoff?
跟阿♥拉♥克谢·沃尔科夫吗
After all she's been through,
毕竟她受了那么多煎熬
don't you think we owe her that much?
你不觉得我们欠她太多了吗
Fine.
好吧
I'll set it up.
我会安排
Thank you, General.
谢谢将军
Oh, and there is one more thing.
还有一件事
In order to keep the bank from realizing
为了不让银行发现
what Miss Volkoff is doing,
沃尔科夫小姐的行动
we'll need a diversion.
我们得制♥造♥点假象
What did you have in mind?
你有什么想法
Gear up. You two are going to rob a bank.
准备下 你们负责抢银行
So it comes down to this.
最后还是回到这儿
Buy More?
买♥♥多多超♥市♥
Why would there be a facility at the Buy More?
那儿怎么会有这个设备呢
They've got facilities like you wouldn't believe.
他们的设备会让你大开眼界
I've seen everything, and nothing surprises me.
之前我见的也不少了 但都不如这个让我大开眼界
The only other TR476 I'd installed before was in Langley.
我之前只在兰利组装过一台Tr476[信♥号♥♥收发机]
So why here in Burbank?
现在怎么会在伯班克呢
If it's above my clearance, I don't ask questions.
我从来不问不该问的事儿
Neither should you, Todd.
你也一样 托德
Just making conversation.
就是想聊聊
Don't.
聊也不行
No, it's just, uh,
不 只需要
maintenance, I believe, over here in Sector 7G.
维修 就在7G区
Sir.
长官
Casey.
凯西
What are you doing here, Grimes?
你跑这来干吗 里姆斯
Nothing. Nothing. I was, uh...
没什么 我只是
I needed a place to stay, as you know.
需要个睡觉的地方 你也知道
Uh, so I thought I could just crash here for tonight.
我觉得我可以在这凑合一晚
What did you see?
你看到了什么
Are you k... I don't have very good eyesight.
你 我视力不太好
You know? I thought they were installing some...
我以为他们在安装
maybe DirecTV or something.
卫♥星♥电♥视♥之类的东西
Or 'cause they were... You know.
也可能是
There was some... Nothing.
没什么了
Hey, but I should go.
我该走了
I'll-I'll go sleep under my desk at the Buy More.
我要回超♥市♥的桌子下面睡觉了
You know, it's probably more comfortable.
说不准更舒服
If you could just kind of point me in the right direction,
能不能告诉我该往哪边走
though, 'cause again, I don't, uh
我有点晕
John! Yeah, okay, you're still there.
约翰 你还在这
Okay, whoo. Okay.
好的好的
We are delighted to see you again, Miss Volkoff.
沃尔科夫小姐 很高兴再次见到您
Thank you so much.
谢谢
I'm glad you were able to accommodate me at such a late hour.
这么晚你还能陪我过来 我真的很开心
Our clientele demands constant access.
我们的客户随时可以使用账户的
Okay, she's in.
她进去了
You ready to do this?
准备好了吗
What are you doing? What?
你在干吗 怎么了
We're robbing a bank, right?
我们不是要抢银行吗
You packed them, so I thought...
你带了这玩意儿 我还以为
Yeah, I packed them in case we had the chance to go out later.
这个是一会儿出去用的
Take them off. You'll wreck them.
快拿下来 别弄坏了
Sorry.
抱歉
That's better.
这还差不多
Now...
现在
Let's go rob a bank.
开工吧
Take as much time as you need.
慢慢来
Just let him know when you want to leave.
想走的时候告诉他就行
Ma'am, wait here, please.
女士 请您稍等
Drop it now!
放下武器
This is a robbery!
打劫
Everybody stay down!
所有人蹲下
Miss Volkoff, may I come in?
沃尔科夫小姐 我可以进来吗
The CIA is not on your side, you know.
中情局不会真正为你好
You're simply an asset to them; they've been using you.
你只是他们一直在利用的线人
No, it's not true.
不是
Did one of them seem to understand you,
是不是有个人很理解你
you know, what you're going through?
对你的经历感同身受
And did he use that connection
他是不是通过这层关系
to get you to help him?
让你心甘情愿去帮他
And was it this one?
是这个人吗
Yeah, this is Charles Carmichael.
没错吧 这是查尔斯·卡迈克尔
He's the agent responsible for putting your father in jail.
就是他把你父亲送进监狱的
Keep filling those bags, people!
把每个袋子都装满 伙计们
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
快点 快点
Having fun? A little.
有意思吧 还不错
Kinda takes you mind off the whole wedding thing, doesn't it?
没那么惦记婚礼的事儿了吧
Actually, it hasn't been so bad. You know,
其实也没那么麻烦
I took you up on your advice, and I found a dress.
我听你的话 挑了件礼服
Hey! Ellie was right.
是嘛 艾丽说的没错
When I put it on,it felt like magic.
穿上它 我就像被施了魔法的灰姑娘
Get down on the ground
抱头蹲下
before I blow your freakin' head off!
不然我要开枪了
I'm so glad you found a dress.That's awesome.
礼服都挑好了 我真的很开心
And I bet you look gorgeous in it.
你穿上它肯定美呆了
Don't be a hero, my friend! I will break your face!
别逞能了 兄弟 小心打爆你的脸
Well, it's actually really pretty.
那条裙子真的很漂亮
And you know, I never thought I would say this,
说出来我自己都不好意思
but I felt like a princess.
但我真的感觉自己像个公主
Mr. Riley, my father is a criminal.
莱利先生 我父亲是个罪犯
That's what they call him.
这是他们说的
You saw what your father left for you here at the bank.
你父亲在银行给你留下的东西 你也看到了
He loves you, you know?
他真的很爱你
The CIA has used you. You know that, right?
中情局利用了你 明白吗
Chuck promised me that I would get to meet my father.
查克保证过我可以见到我父亲
No...
不
you're not gonna get to see your father
根本不可能
because they don't want you to.
因为他们不想让你们见面
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表