剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
I was just trying to protect him.
我不过是为了保护他
Yeah. Ellie said the same thing.
艾莉也是这么说的
He told Ellie, too?
他也告诉艾莉了
You know, contrary to popular belief,
不同于世俗观点
we think that there is a heart of gold
我们认为虽然你表面冰冰冷
underneath this cold exterior.
但其实藏着一颗火热的心
Morgan, please don't touch my chest.
摩根 别碰我的胸
Oh, gosh, yeah. No, I meant that
对对 我刚刚完全
completely nonsexual. You know what? This is ridiculous.
没想到那去 简直太荒谬了
Neither of us should be sneaking around at all.
我们俩都不应该溜进来
If I could just talk to Chuck, everything would be okay.
我如果跟恰克谈谈 事情会好起来的
Where is he, anyway?
不过他在哪呢
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来这儿
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Why?
为什么
CIA thinks I'm a traitor.
中情局认为我是个叛徒
Yeah, well, I'm gonna prove you' innocent.
没错 我要证明你是清白的
If I'm gonna help you, I need the truth this time, okay?
我要帮你的话 得先知道真♥相♥
Casey found a file
凯西发现一份文件
that said that Project Isis was abandoned 20 years ago,
说艾西斯计划在二十年前就取消了
you betrayed the CIA and joined forces with Volkoff.
你背叛了中情局 开始给沃科夫卖♥♥命
Yes, that much is true.
这些都是真的
What?! 20 years ago,
什么 二十年前
Volkoff had started to suspect that I was working with the CIA.
沃科夫开始怀疑我为中情局工作
He was one step away from finding out my true identity.
差点就查明了我的底细
That you're a Bartowski?
查出你姓巴托斯基吗
That I was a mother.
查出我有孩子
So I did the only thing I could.
然后我做了唯一该做的事
I admitted I was CIA,
我承认我是中情局的
and I told Volkoff I wanted to join him.
告诉沃科夫我想跟着他干
I broke all ties with the agency,
我断了和局里的所有联♥系♥
and I went to work for MI6.
然后开始为军情六处工作
Tell me who call,
告诉我联♥系♥谁
and I will fix all of this.
我来解决这些事
No, it's not that simple.
没这么简单
Volkoff has sources at the CIA.
沃科夫在中情局有线人
That's why I had to leave.
所以我那时候才必须离开
A 20-year mission
这任务进行了20年
will be wasted if he gets wind of any of this.
一旦他得知任何风声就会毁于一旦
But you can trust me.
但你可以相信我
You're not gonna tell your girlfrid this time?
你这次不会告诉女朋友了吧
That's not gonna be too hard,
应该没问题
considering we're in a fight right now
反正我们现在也在吵架
and not really on speaking terms.
基本不怎么说话
Do you
你
want to...
想要
talk about it, or...?
谈谈吗
No, that's okay. Thank you.
不 不用 谢谢
You think that being boyfriend and girlfriend,
作为男女朋友
she could trust me from time to time.
我觉得她偶尔可以信任我一回
You know what?
算了
It doesn't matter. Yes, I can keep it a secret.
没关系 真的 我可以保守秘密的
Good.
那就好
There is one person at MI6
军情六处有一个人
who can confirm that everything I'm telling you is true.
能够印证我告诉你的话都是真的
His name is Gregory Tuttle.
名叫格里高利·塔图
He's my handler.
是我的执行官
We have a preset meeting for today at 2:00
我们约好了今天两点
at the Old Duke Tavern.
在老公爵酒馆见面
Go there and give him this code.
你去那儿跟他对暗号♥
Per fas et nefas?
对错之间
Per fas et nefas. Nefas.
对错之间
Okay. Okay?
好的 记住了
It's the only way he'll know he can trust you.
这是唯一能够让他信任你的方法
And Chuck, he doesn't know that you're my son.
恰克 他不知道你是我儿子
Nobody does.
没人知道
Okay, I got it.
好的 我懂了
I'm sorry. The code one more time?
抱歉 再说一次暗号♥
Babe, what is all this?
宝贝 这都是些什么啊
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
I know that this sounds crazy,
我知道这听起来很扯淡
but what if my dad did leave me a message
但万一我爸确实在分类广♥告♥里
in the classied ads?
给我留了信息呢
Hon, I thought you decided months ago
亲爱的 我记得你几个月前就认定了
that there was nothing here.
那里边什么也没有的
I know, but I just found out that my mom is a spy,
我知道 但我刚知道我妈是个特工
and Chuck said something today.
恰克今天还说了些什么
This can't be just a coincidence.
这不可能是巧合
Look, every day since he's passed away, there has been
自从他死了之后
an ad for a convertible Mustang.
报上每天都有一条敞篷野马的广♥告♥
Ell, if there was a hidden code here,
艾莉 如果广♥告♥里暗含密♥码♥
you would have found it by now.
你早就该发现了
I don't know.
我不知道
There's-There's something about it.
这里面肯定有蹊跷
Could it be my dad's last message to me?
难道是我爸留给我的遗言
Something important?
重要的遗言
Yes?
什么事
Because I-I value our relationship,
因为我比较重视你我的关系
John, I need to be frank with you.
约翰 我得和你明说了
We are in a fight.
咱俩开战了
Ok.
知道了
Really? Okay? That's all you have to say to me?
开什么玩笑 知道了 这就是你的反应
My shift ended two minutes ago.
我两分钟前刚下班
You lied to me, okay?
你骗了我
You never told me that the Project Isis file had proof
你没告诉过我艾西斯计划里写着
that Mrs. Bartowski was working for Volkoff.
恰克他妈为沃科夫工作
Now, okay, you asked me to shadow you
没错 你让我跟着你
to make me a better spy, but how am I supposed to do at
好好学习当特工的本领
if I'm always the magnet?
但是要么就让我当活靶子
Or having to wait in a van?
要么就让我在车里等着
Or beening lied to by my partner and... friend?
还总是被同事和朋友欺骗 我怎么学啊
Hey. Hey, Morgen, I'm so glad I found you.
摩根 找到你真好
Buddy, I need your help on super top secret mission.
伙计 我需要你帮我完成一项绝顶机密的超赞任务
Do I get to parachute out of a plane on a wild horse?
要我骑着野马高空跳伞吗
No, you do not,
不用
because nobody ever does.
因为 这就没人干过
But you do get to wear a earpiece.
但你得带耳机
Sold.
答应了
Yeah.
太棒了
Morgan, buddy, remember we're undercover.
摩根 伙计 记住我们在卧底
A little subtlety goes a long way.
低调是王道
Copy that, Chuck--
收到 恰克
oh, Charles.
不对 是查尔斯
Okay, so, earpiece is in place,
好的 耳机带好了
and I believe is working.
应该能正常工作
Yes? Hello? Hello. Check.
喂 听见了吗 能听见吗 试音
Stop touching it.
别碰它了
By touching it, you're drawing attention
你一碰它 别人就看出
to the fact that you're wearing it, okay?
你带耳机了
You are to be my eyes and ears on this.
任务内容是 帮我放风
I need you to sit at the bar unnoticed.
你潜伏在这个酒吧里 悄悄的
Tuttle can't know that anyone came with me here. Ready?
不能让塔图知道有人跟我一起来 明白吗
Break.
来吧
Do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Uh, can you make out the board
你能看看你桌子上
with the specials from where you're sitting?
写的特♥价♥菜是什么吗
Okay, let me say it again.
我再说一遍
We're undercover.
咱们在卧底
We're not here to order food.
不是来吃饭的
And these earpieces are not for personal conversations.
耳机不是让你闲扯淡用的
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表