剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
All right, Bartowski, Walker arrives in three minutes.
巴托斯基 沃克三分钟后进入
Prepare to initiate the fight.
准备开始战斗
Oh, boy.
额滴神
The surveillance room is just up here.
监控室就在上面
So, listen, um, Alex, you know, uh, hypothetically,
那个 如果亚历克斯 假设的
very hypothetically,
只是假设一下
how do you think that she would respond
你跟她说我爱你
to, let's say, me saying "I love you"?
她会有啥反应
Stupid thing to say. What if I actually mean it?
没用的傻话 我是认真的
No, the words are stupid.
都是空话
You love someone, you show 'em.
行动才是硬道理
Heck, I went to her apartment, built her a shelf yesterday.
我今天去她公♥寓♥ 亲手给打了个柜子
Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
等下 不好意思
You've never told your daughter that you love her?
你从来没和你亲闺女说过 你爱她
I mean, that just seems wrong.
我认为这样是不对滴
I didn't ask you what you think, did I?
我没想要你的意见
You can talk to me.
你可以跟我谈啊
I know a lot about love.
我非常懂什么叫做♥爱♥
Yeah, no, totally.
是啊 很懂
Moving in on the Gobbler now.
朝吃人尤里前进
The closer you get,
不入虎穴
the bigger he gets.
焉得虎子
Okay, let's get this guard
让我们把守卫的注意力
off the surveillance monitors. You ready?
从监视器上转移走
It's the only way, right?
办法只有一个
We gotta do what we gotta do.
该出手时就出手
What's his name again?
他叫啥来着
Steve. Oh, yeah, Steve.
史蒂夫 哦 对了 史蒂夫
Hey.
嘿
Who are you guys?
你们是谁
You know, it goes against everything I believe in
虽然说 打扰一位正在尽职保护人♥民♥安全的警官
To interfere with a hard-working guard
是我最不愿意做的事情
Protecting american citizens, but this just has to be done.
但有时候还得必须硬着头皮上
Happy birthday, steve.
生日快乐 史蒂夫
I know it's a little late,
虽说有点迟了
But all the guards
但下面普通牢房♥的所有警员
Down in gen pop-- we wanted to wish you a happy birthday.
都想祝你生日快乐
You yuri the gobbler?
你是吃人尤里吗
What do you want?
你想干吗
I want your seat.
我想要你的椅子
It looks comfortable.
看上去相当舒适
You try to make point, huh?
你想耍耍威风是吗
Show everyone that you can, uh, take me out?
在大家面前要把我击倒 是吗
Yeah, well, maybe I am and maybe I just want your chair.
也许吧 或者也许我只是想要你的椅子
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you...
祝你生日快乐
You've got 45 seconds. Take him out.
只有45秒时间 打倒他
Then let me give it to you.
好 那我就给你椅子
Happy birthday
祝你生日
To you.
快乐
I'm gonna need a little more time here, guys. Stretch it out!
再帮我争取点时间 想想办法
Guess I'd better get back to the grind.
我该工作了
How old
今年
Are you now?
几岁啦
Hey, what the hell is going on in here?
这里在搞什么鬼
Nobody told us there was a birthday.
怎么没人告诉我有谁生日啊
Oh... cake.
蛋糕
Yeah, it's birthday cake.
没错 是生日蛋糕
Here.
给
Steve, for you, a big piece.
给你一块大的 史蒂夫
I don't want to hear any of that,
别给我来这一套
You know, "oh, give me a skinny slice."
"哦 我一小块就行了"
That's good.
很好
I'm in.
我进来了
What's the status on the gobbler?
吃人尤里打倒了没
He's hungry! he's hungry!
他饿了 他饿了
Uh, who wants a frosted flower?
霜糖花谁要啊
Casey, we need you to unlock the east entrance.
凯西 把东门打开
Top dog!
大佬
Thanks. I owe you one.
谢谢 欠你个人情
He's in the rec area at the end of the hall.
他在大厅尽头的监控区
You okay? Hmm?
你没事吧
Oh, just frosting. Don't ask.
这是霜糖 别提了
Hey, sweetness.
小甜甜
That's a mighty fine chair you got there.
你屁♥股♥下面的椅子太诱人了
I want it.
给我
Oh, for heaven's sake. Honestly? Right now?
我的神啊 有必要吗
I can't just be top dog for a minute?
让我当一会大佬会死啊
Get up!
起来
What are you looking at?
看毛啊
Nothing.
没
Well, looks like you're top dog now.
现在你是大佬了
What?
什么
It doesn't matter.
没什么
Let's go. Come on.
走吧 快
I love sourdough.
酵母真不错
I love you.
我爱你
Was that weird? That whole finger kiss thingy?
这有点怪吗 这样用手指亲你
A little. But I love you, too.
有点 不过我也爱你
I hate this, when you leave.
真不想你离开
But it's all going to be over soon.
不过应该很快就会结束的吧
I hope so.
希望吧
Of course. Of course it will.
当然会的 肯定的
We got the gobbler. That's big, right?
吃人尤里救出来了 算重要进展吧
It could be, yeah.
有可能
Chuck, your mom's been doing this for many years.
恰克 你妈妈已经在那边干了很多年
It...
可能
It just could take some time.
可能我不会那么快回来
Okay.
好的
I'll let you know what we learn.
我那边的消息都会通知到你
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
I'm thinking about a new toaster, babe.
我想买♥♥个新的烤面包机
I mean, toaster technology has come a long way.
烤面包的新技术在不断发展的啊
Hello. Beautiful friend.
俊男 你好
Eleanor. Uh, can I be of help?
艾莉诺 需要我帮忙吗
We were just talking about a new toaster oven.
我们刚才在说需要一个新的烤面包机
Toaster oven? More like bun in the oven.
烤面包机 你肚子里那个还在烤着呢
Right.
是啊
Sure.
当然
Any thoughts on names, or...
想好取什么名字了吗
Actually, we have. We're naming her grunka.
我们想过了 叫古龙花
Grunka. Grunka.
古龙花 古龙花
Wow.
哇
Wow. I lost my virginity to a girl named grunka.
我初夜就是被一个叫古龙花的女生夺取的
Filthy, filthy lady.
相当的恶心
Hard to believe she was a grandmother.
她那时候居然已经是奶奶了
That's just gross, babe.
这也太恶心了吧 宝贝
She was gross.
是很恶心
Sticks in the head.
想忘也忘不掉
We should really rethink the name.
我们还是换个名字吧
Actually, I'm pretty happy with my choice.
我觉得没什么不好的
Sorry to interrupt.
不好意思打扰了
Were you guys talking about that famous armenian serial killer,
你们是不是在说那个臭名昭著的连环杀手
Grunka kassabian?
古龙花·卡赛比安
What? Serial killer?
什么 连环杀手
Yes. Yes, we were.
没错 说的就是她
Don't think I don't understand what you're doing here, devon.
别当我不知道你在搞什么名堂 戴文
I'm gonna go wait in the car.
我去车上等你
Mission accomplished.
任务结束
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表