剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
That was you on the phone, wasn't it?
你给我的面试官打的电♥话♥ 我说的对不对
You tanked my interviews, didn't you?
你在背后操纵我的面试 是不是
Oh. Hi, Sarah.
你好 莎拉
Back in town? Chuck, listen to me.
回来啦 恰克 听我说
You do not have to be a spy.
你不一定要做间谍的
Oh, no, no. I know. Yeah.
噢 对 对 我知道
Beckman just offered me a position,
贝克曼想让我回来工作
and I turned her down.
但是我把她拒绝了
How did she react?
她什么反应
Well, she...
她
chuck, hello?
恰克 说话啊
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
That went well, I think.
不错哈 我觉得
I'm... I'm sorry.
对不起
I should have called, but we just got in.
早该给你打电♥话♥的 但是我们刚回来
No, hey, it's fine- 'cause you're here,
没事 现在你回来了
and I'm here, and...
我也在
and I miss you a lot.
我好想你啊
Mmm. I missed you, too.
我也想你
This is the mission that just won't end. I get it.
可这任务还没完没了 我了解的
It's important work, okay?
工作很重要
But you're here now at least for a little while, right?
但是你回来了 能待一会 对吗
Few weeks?
几周
Days? Hours? Enough sap.
几天 几小时 甜蜜够了吧
Hey, Sarah, what... Let's take a look at the mission at hand.
莎拉 你... 你先看看手里的任务
What are you...? Flash.
你什么时候... 闪回
Well?
怎样
Thanks, Casey.
多谢 凯西
EMP- uh, manufactured in Venezuela
电磁脉冲 委内瑞拉制♥造♥
at the Corta Verona facility,
具体是在沃科夫工业的子公♥司♥
which is a subsidiary of Volkoff Industries.
科尔塔·沃科夫制♥造♥的
Who's Volkoff? Don't tell me.
谁是沃科夫 还是不要告诉我了
Alexei Volkoff- arms dealer, recluse.
阿列克谢·沃科夫 低调的军♥火♥商
He's like the Russian Howard Hughes.
就像俄♥罗♥斯♥版的霍华德·休斯
We've been chasing after him for months,
我们追捕他快一个月了
and with that single flash,
你这么一闪回
we might just be able to take him down.
也许可以抓到他了
Good to have you back.
欢迎你回来
Oh, I'm not staying.
我可没说回来了
I think he misses you. Oh, I know he does.
我觉得他是想你了 我看也是
This is nuts, man.
疯狂啊
The Buy More is being run by the CIA. Amazing.
买♥♥多多现在归属中情局管了 厉害啊
Which would make you a spy, huh?
我看你是间谍吧
You are very perceptive, Mr. Grimes.
你眼光很是犀利啊 格雷厄姆先生
Guilty.
我的错
I got to say, the new Castle is pretty freaking sweet.
不得不说 新的堡垒真是不错
And it's nice to be back down in here with u.
和你一起在这工作也蛮好的
Chuck, can we talk?
恰克 我们能谈谈吗
Of course. Anytime. About what?
当然 随时都可以 谈什么
Well, I know this is awkward,
我知道这个有点尴尬
but, um... I just have to ask about the picture.
我想问问你照片的事
What, uh... what picture?
什么照片
Hi-oh.
额
Chuck, do you want to sext with me?
恰克 你想跟我发色情短♥信♥吗
Ah! No! I don't...
当然不是
I mean...
我是说
I... No.
不是啦
No, no. No, uh, this...
不 不 不 不
this isn't my idea.
这不是我的主意
Cleary not my idea.
很明显不是我的主意
This was Morgan's doing.
这是摩根干的
Well, don't worry.
别担心
I... I thought it was cute.
我觉得这个很可爱
Here's the thing- I don't know if you know this,
有几件事情 不知道你是否知道
but, uh, I actually was an agent myself
我在去年的时候
for a little while last year.
也当过一阵子特工
What if we got together, maybe...
不如咱俩配个对
show each other a few moves?
然后相互切磋一下如何
You know, I... I have a trip to Thailand in the morning.
早上我要去泰国出差
Mmm. Sure. Sure.
当然 当然
It's a new mission.
新任务
Oh, of course. It's the life of a...
当然 这就是特工式的生活
I could show you something right now.
我现在倒是想和你切磋下
Really? Yeah. Yeah.
真的吗 真的
So, six/nine-month anniversary.
六/九个月纪念日
What do you think?
想怎么庆祝
Well, I-I have to go away again,
我没空
but when I come back, we will celebrate in style.
等我回来咱们再好好庆祝吧
Fantastic. No phones necessary.
好吧 不打电♥话♥
No. Unless you want.
除非你想让我打
No. I don't know what that means.
我不知道这么说是什么意思
Uh, forget I even said anything.
就当我刚才什么都没说吧
Hey, hey, hey. What-what...
等等 等等
what is.. what is... what is this?
这 这是什么
The emblem? That's Volkoff's.
那个符号♥ 那是沃科夫的标志
He is not afraid to advertise.
他可是唯恐天下不知
Well, I have to go debrief with Beckman and Casey,
我要去和凯西和贝克曼做简报
but we'll talk later? Yeah, great.
我们稍后谈 好的
New Buy More rules.
买♥♥多多新规矩
Slides and trap doors
陷阱和滑道
and the new superspy/Nerd Herder, Greta.
还有劲爆火♥辣♥的特工怪才 格丽塔
Be still, my beating heart.
我那颗躁动的小心脏啊 稳住
She digs me. I can tell.
她对我有意思 我看出来了
Morgan.
摩根
We need to get the car back.
我们得把车要回来
Uh, with the creepy guy?
找那个吓人的老头
Okay, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Again, tell me why we're here.
再给我说一遍我们为什么来这
I mean, this menu's linked to an arms dealer?
是不是这份菜单将线索指向一个军♥火♥贩子
Look, I thought the last mission was a bust, okay?
听着 我本以为上次的行动失败了
But the menu could be the link that brings us to my mom.
但是这份菜单可能是找到我妈妈的线索
Maybe she was after Volkoff just like Casey and Sarah.
也许她和凯西 莎拉一样也在追查沃科夫
Okay, listen, I get the menu- we get out of here quietly.
好吧 这样 拿到菜单 咱们立马鸟悄赶紧撤
Yes, yes, quick and quiet.
好的 鸟悄赶紧撤
There it is.
在这
You young, oversexed,
你两个年幼无知 性♥欲♥旺盛
underworked kids.
马虎草率的小孩子
You don't mess with a repo man. Not ever!
千万别找讨债侠的麻烦
Yes, sir. Yes, sir, Mr. Repo man, sir.
是的 先生 我们明白了 讨债侠先生
We are not here to mess with you.
我们不是来找你麻烦的
We just... Morgan, get the... get the...
我们只是 摩根 去拿 拿
get the menu!
拿菜单
Oh, repo man, Excuse me for one second.
讨债侠先生 抱歉请给我一点时间
I'm just going to just, very slowly...
我们只是要 很慢很慢的
I'm just going to kind of...
只是想
He's just reaching... Here we go.
他只是想拿 拿到了
Here we go. Perfect.
拿到了 很好
Please, this is all we want and then we're leaving.
我们就想要这个 我们马上走
We're out of your hair. You want a menu, for what?
马上走 你想要菜单 为什么
Chinese. Dumplings.
中餐 饺子什么的
Oh, yeah?
是吗
A good place?
菜做的怎么样
No. It's... No. No.
不好吃 不好吃
I like good Chinese.
我喜欢美味的中餐
Hard to find.
只是很难找到这样的地方
Hand it over.
拿过来
Buddy, you remember how we got out of that jam in Tangiers?
伙计 还记得在丹吉尔那次是怎么脱险的吗
Tangiers? Think it'll work?
丹吉尔 你觉得有用吗
Tangiers? What does that mean?
丹吉尔 什么意思
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表