剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Oh, I just asked to be shown to my office.
我只是要求进我自己的办公室
Everyone was really nice.
大家都很友好
They, they all jumped up to help me.
他们 他们争先恐后地来帮我
I guess I must have been a harsh boss.
我想我一定是个严厉的老板
And father.
也是个严厉的父亲
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
You're sorry?
你说你抱歉
You made me your succession plan.
你让我成了你的继承人
This was my grandmother's.
这是我祖母的
Her name was Vivian.
她也叫薇薇安
She rode horses...
她会骑马
and she looked just like you.
而且她和你长得一模一样
Don't you see, Vivian?
难道你还不明白吗 薇薇安
You're a good person and you come from a good family.
你是个好人 你出生在一个好人家
You've fallen into the wrong world,
但你却落入了一个错误的世界
the wrong life, but this isn't you.
过了错误的生活 但这并不是真实的你
You're not a killer.
你不是个杀人犯
I killed Sarah in cold blood.
我冷血地杀了莎拉
But you haven't, you haven't yet, there's still time.
但你还没有 还没有 还有时间
You can give me the antidote and I can save her.
你把解药给我 我就能救她
No.
不
I have to be Volkoff now!
我现在必须是沃尔科夫
I am this building,
这栋大楼是我的一切
I am this company.
这个公♥司♥是我的一切
I can never leave, I can never go back.
我永远不能离开 我永远不能回头
What if you could?
如果你可以呢
How?
要怎样
These are blank identities.
这些是没有记录的身份
They're very rare and they're very clean.
它们很罕见而且清白
You'd have to give up Volkoff Industries,
但你必须放弃沃尔科夫工业
but if you take these, you can start over
如果你拿到这些 你可以重新开始
anywhere in the world, both of you.
你们两个可以去世界的任何一个地方
But Charles... h-how are you going to escape?
但是查尔斯 你要怎么逃脱呢
It doesn't matter, okay?!
这不重要了 好吗
The only thing that matters is saving Sarah at this point.
现在最重要的是要救莎拉
Vivian, I don't know you,
薇薇安 我并不了解你
but I'd like to.
但我愿意去了解你
If you pull that trigger...
如果你开枪
you'll lose yourself forever like I did.
你会永远失去你自己 就像曾今的我一样
You can still change.
一切还不晚
Please, will you help me?
求你了 你能帮我吗
My brother is cutting it close.
我弟弟要是再不来就来不及了
Whole place is surrounded by Decker's men.
整个地方都被德克尔的人包围住了
Chuck's never going to be able to get in there.
恰克不可能进去的
No, he'll have a plan.
不 他会有计划的
Chuck will come up with something.
恰克会想到好办法的
What the hell?
什么情况
Sorry we're late, Morgan.
对不起我们来晚了 摩根
Egypt took longer than we thought.
完成埃及的任务比我们预想的要慢
Not a problem, ladies, thank you for coming.
没关系 女士们 谢谢你们能来
I called Sarah's bridesmaids
莎拉伴娘们的飞机一着陆
as soon as their plane landed.
我就给她们打了电♥话♥
Don't give me any grief, Casey,
不要给我脸色看 凯西
we're here for Sarah.
我们是为莎拉而来的
Glad you're here.
很高兴你们来了
Meet Mary the mother-in-law.
这是玛丽 莎拉的婆婆
Hi.
嗨
We have a signal.
有情况
Repeat that. What did you say?
重复 你说什么
Something's approaching by air.
空中有东西在靠近
I have the antidote. Let me in.
我有解药 让我进去
Get him out of here.
把他带走
Hey!
嗨
Decker, let him in!
德克尔 让他进去
Thanks for coming, guys.
谢谢你们能来 伙计们
You're welcome, Chuck.
不客气 恰克
Hey, let him in, douche.
让他进去 草包
You're all under arrest.
你们都被捕了
Kind of disappointed in you, Bartowski.
对你有点失望啊 巴托斯基
You thought you could get past me
你以为你可以过我这关吗
with a few of your spy friends?
就凭你的这几个间谍朋友
You should have known I'd bring an army to stop you.
你应该想到我会带一支军队来阻止你的
I know the move...
我知道的
but we have a move of our own.
我们有自己的行动
It's called the magnet.
它叫做诱饵计
See, while you're busy looking at me
你看 当你忙着盯着我
and all of my spy friends,
和我所有的间谍朋友们的时候
you're missing something really, really big,
你却忽略了非常重要的东西
care of Volkoff Industries.
你忽略了沃尔科夫工业
Russians, so many Russians.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 好多俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Russian special forces.
俄♥罗♥斯♥特种部队
You really are a traitor.
你真是个叛徒
Just for the day.
仅仅是今天
This is a file
这是一个档案
that contains all of Project X, the cover-up,
包含了X计划的所有内容 所有的掩饰
and your involvement in all of it.
和你的参与
If anything happens to Sarah or my friends
如果莎拉或者我的朋友们
or family,
或者我的家人出了任何事情
this story hits the front page
这个故事就会成为美国所有报纸的
of every paper in the United States.
头版头条
You're done.
你死定了
I quit.
我不干了
Now get out of my way.
现在给我让开
I do.
我愿意
I do.
我愿意
Sarah. Baby.
莎拉 亲爱的
When we do it for real, we'll be ready.
我们真正结婚的时候一定准备好了
I think we left out one pretty important little detail.
我想我们忽略了一个非常重要的小细节
It's not too late.
还不算太迟
It's not too late. It's not too late.
还不算太迟 还不算太迟
Please.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Right, my vows.
对了 我的誓词
My turn for that.
该说我的誓词了
They just don't cut it. I'm sorry, Sarah.
它们不适合我 对不起 莎拉
How do I express the depth of my love for you?
我该怎样表达对你的一片深情
Or my dreams for our future?
或者我对于我们未来的构想
Or the fact that I will fight for you every day?
或者在今后的每一天我都会为你奋斗
Or that our kids
或者我们的孩子们
will be like little superheroes with little capes
会成为穿着披风的小超人
and stuff like that?
类似的东西
Words can't express that. They don't do it justice.
语♥音♥难以表达我的情感 它们不够表达
They just don't cut it.
它们不适合我
So no vows.
所以没有誓词
I'll just prove it to you
我只会证明给你看
every day for the rest of our lives.
在我们以后生命中的每一天
You can count on me.
你完全可以依靠我
Perfect.
完美
Do you, um, Charles Bartowski...
查尔斯·巴托斯基 你愿意
take this woman to be your, uh...
让这个女人成为你的
lawfully wedded wife?
合法妻子吗
I do.
我愿意
And do you take this man...?
那你愿意让这个男人
I do. Okay.
我愿意 好的
Well, by the power vested in me
那么 以宇宙行星联盟
by the Intergalactic Federation of Planets...
赋予我的权力
I now pronounce you man and wife.
现在我宣布你们结为夫妻
You may kiss the bride.
你可以吻新娘了
Come here.
过来
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表