剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
What do I do with you?
我该拿你怎么办
Okay. Okay.
好的好的
Work with me.
配合我一下
That's a good fit.
挺合适啊
Oh. Hi.
你好啊
Hi, you. Hi.
你好
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
Sorry.
抱歉
You know what? I-I had this, uh...
是这样 我这
this Halo tourney last night,
昨晚弄了个光晕锦标赛
and it just got crazy.
里面太乱了
I'm going to come outside and talk to you, if that'skay.
要是方便 我和你出去谈吧
Yeah. Good, good, good, good.
好的 太好了太好了
Anything I can do to help?
有什么我能帮忙的吗
What, you getting bored or something?
你寂寞了是吧
A little.
有点
Suddenly not so bored.
突然就不寂寞了呢
It just powered down.
它关了
Okay. Why are you saying that like it's a bad thing?
听你口气好像不开心啊
Because I didn't disarm it.
因为不是我♥干♥的
I did.
我♥干♥的
Looks like you're in a bit of a pickle.
看来你俩有麻烦了
We set that trap for Casey.
我们是给凯西设的陷阱
But you two are almost as good.
不过把你们逮着也算不错
So, anyway, I just came by
我只是来看看
to see how it went with my dad.
你和我爸谈的怎么样了
Well, it didn't, uh... exactly go.
事实上 不是特别的好
You know, it's a little complicated.
有点小复杂
I'm confused, Morgan.
我有点迷糊了 摩根
You called me to tell me that you'd talk to my dad,
你给我打电♥话♥说你会和我爸谈的
and now it's "Complicated?"
现在又告诉有点复杂
Do you want to tell me, like, what's actually going on here?
你想告诉我到底是怎么回事吗
Mm-hmm.
想
But...
但是
can you... can you do me a huge favor?
你能帮我个忙不
Can we talk about this later?
咱们稍后谈
No.
不行
Right now is the option I prefer, actually.
现在是最后的机会
Okay. Then...
好吧 那么
I'm going to need you to leave.
我需要你离开
What?
什么
Are you breaking up with me?
你要和我分手吗
I just need you to go.
你需要你离开
Fine.
好吧
I get it.
我懂了
Have fun playing Halo for the rest of your life.
你下半辈子就娶光晕当你媳妇儿吧
I'm sorry.
我对不起你
Hey, eulogy guy.
你 念悼词的那个
Oh... okay.
是我
I'm looking for Casey.
我在找凯西
Uh, Casey who?
什么凯西
That Casey.
就那个
I've got a message for him.
我要给他留个口信
We've got his friends.
我们抓到他的朋友了
We're taking them on a little gold-digging trip.
我们要带他们一起去淘金之旅
Casey knows where.
凯西知道是哪
You tell him he's got 24 hours to show, alone,
告诉他 24小时内 一个人来
or he's going to have two more funerals to go to.
不然就等着给他们两个收尸吧
Morgan. What's up, hombre?
摩根 怎么了 兄台
It's Jeff.
是杰夫
Okay, he-he took too much...
他嗨过头了
I don't know what.
我不知道是什么
Now he's come down with... couch lock?
现在他根本不能动了
Couclock.
麻痹
He overmedicated.
他用药过度了
Yes, exectly. He's overmedicated.
没错 他用药过度了
Now, how do I wake himp from this?
我怎么才能把他弄醒
Morgan, do you need me to come over there?
摩根 需要我过去吗
No. No. No. Man, come... Awesome, please.
不 不 不 强人 别来
You're busy saving live. This is nothing.
你还要悬壶济世 这边没事
This is an average day for Jeffrey Barnes, okay?
杰夫·巴尔内斯哪天不是这样
But listen, back to couch lock.
但是听我说 关于麻♥痹♥的♥问题
How do I wake him from this again?
我怎么才能把他弄醒
Well, first of all, don't panic.
首先 别慌张
Jeff is still in there.
杰夫没有生命危险
Now, just get his heart rate up.
现在想办法恢复他的心律
You know, scare him or get him angry.
吓唬他一下 或者激怒他
If he doesn't wake up, give me call.
如果不管用 再给我打电♥话♥
That's awesome.
强啊
Thank you so much, Awe... some.
太谢谢你了 强 人
No. Okay, that's weird.
这话真别扭
Okay.
好了
I'm sorry for this, sir, but it is for your own good.
我很抱歉 长官 但这是为你好
Man, it's like slapping a car.
靠 咋和扇砖头似的
Okay.
淡定
Think, Morgan. How do I get him angry?
动动脑子 摩根 怎么才能激怒他
How do I get him...
怎么才能
Oh, crap.
拼了
Okay, Casey.
凯西
I know you can hear me,
我知道你能听到我的话
and I have something very important to tell you.
我有一些很重要的事情要和你说
I've been dating your daughter.
我正在和你的女儿约会
Yeah. Ah.
没错
Technically, we're on the rocks right now, kind of,
事实上 我们现在貌似是要分手了
but, you know, things were getting pretty serious.
但 我们是认真的
Hol... holding hands.
拉拉小手啊
And, uh... and the kissing was just out of control.
亲亲脸蛋啊 欲罢不能啊
But I've been a perfect gentleman.
但我绝对是个绅士
I need you to know-- always a perfect gentleman.
我一直是
Although it finitely felt like, pretty soon...
但是感觉 很快
...she'd be spending the night.
我们就要一夜春宵了
I will kill you.
我要杀了你
Yes! Welcome back, sir
太棒了 欢迎你回神 先生
See? I knew that could work.
看了吧 我就知道这会管用的
Bring it in. Come on.
来吧 复苏吧
Too soon, I see that now.
太快了吧 我明白了
We're going to Iran, Morgan.
我们要去伊朗 摩根
There's no American presence there.
那基本没什么美国人
We're going under the radar.
我们要秘密行动
Which means no chance of anyone rescuing us.
这意味着出事了也没人救
We are the mission-- just you and me.
你我联♥合♥行♥动♥ 这就是任务
Right. Yeah, which is why I think
没错 所以我认为
that we should clear the air, talk about Alex and me.
咱俩应该消除误会 谈谈亚历克斯和我的事
You're not getting it, Morgan.
你还没明白吗 摩根
I'm not discussing this with you
我不和你谈这个
because you are not dating my daughter.
因为你就没和我的女儿约会
You, Alex--
你 亚历克斯
nothing to see here.
什么都没有
What is your problem, anyway?
你这是干什么
Okay? I'm a good guy.
我是个好人
All right? Not to mention,
更别说
stupid me thought me and you were friends.
我还傻乎乎的以为咱们是朋友
Were friend
曾经是
Oh, right.
好好好
Or-or maybe it that you don't have any friends.
也许是因为你根本就没有朋友
Okay, I happened to notice at your funeral,
我记得我在你葬礼上说过
the only people who showed up
唯一出席你葬礼的人
wanted to see you dead.
一直盼着你死
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表