剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hey, I'm Chuck. Here are a few things you might need to know.
嘿 我是恰克 有些事你可能得知道
I'm not gonna fight you on this anymore, Chuck.
我不会再为这事跟你吵架了 恰克
If you trust her, then,
如果你信任她 那么
that's gonna be enough for me.
这理由对我来说就足够了
Your father never wanted you to see this.
你父亲一直不想让你看这个
See what?
看什么
Flash! Come on!
闪回 快啊
Sarah, my mom did something to me with that device.
莎拉 我妈用那仪器对我做了什么
Your mom gave us a way out.
你妈妈给我们留了条活路
Sarah, I can't flash. The Intersect is gone.
莎拉 我不能闪回了 数据库没了
We're in a real mess, Agent Bartowski.
我们麻烦大了 巴托斯基探员
Your trust in Agent Frost proved a colossal error.
你对霜冻探员的信任是个巨大的错误
I know I screwed up, General, and if she weren't my mom,
我知道我搞砸了 将军 如果她不是我妈
I would have shown much better judgment.
我肯定不会犯这种错误
Which is why you haven't been ejected from the Agency.
正因如此 你才没有被中情局除名
But Agent Frost is extremely dangerous.
但霜冻探员极度危险
She and Alexei Volkoff are now top priorities for capture.
她和阿莱克谢·沃科夫现在是首要通缉对象
Agent Walker,
沃克探员
Interpol reported a sighting of them in Istanbul.
国际刑♥警♥组织报告在伊斯坦布尔看见他们
Move out immediately.
立即出发
What about me, General?
那我呢 将军
Until the Intersect is working,
在数据库恢复之前
you're Chuck's shadow.
你得帮恰克盯梢
In Burbank.
留在伯班克
Um, so, General, I'm sorry, but
将军 抱歉
are you saying that the Intersect can,
你是说数据库可以
in fact, be fixed?
修好咯
Our scientists think
我们的科学家认为
your mother used a suppression device to disarm the intersect,
你母亲使用了某种压制设备来使数据库瘫痪
for which there could be countermeasures
但应付这种情况的对策还是有的
So it's only been suppressed?
就是说它只是被压制住了
It's not gone, like gone gone?
而不是没了 不是直接消除了
I'm not a scientist, Chuck,
我不是科学家 恰克
but you're about to meet a lot.
不过你将要见一大批
You can ask them.
你可以问他们
This is pretty snug, isn't it?
绑得还真紧啊
The Intersect is an implanted collection of memories.
机密数据库是植入了许多记忆
A suppression device hides those memories
压制设备把这些记忆藏了起来
under what you might call a... psychological rock.
相当于在心里 放了一颗大石头
We need to find that rock and remove it.
我们得找到那石头 并且挪走
Here we go.
开始了
What was the point of the water?
泼我水能有什么用啊
I'm just wondering.
我很好奇
All right.
好吧
And that's... day 31.
第31天 结束
Great session, fellas.
进展不错 同事们
The file you requested, Mr. Bartowski.
你要看的文件 巴托斯基先生
Thanks, Greta.
谢谢 格蕾塔
Is it strange
觉不觉得挺怪的
that all of the new employees have been named Greta?
所有的新员工都叫格蕾塔
Strange?
奇怪
What's strange about it?
那有什么好奇怪的
Doesn't seem strange to me at all.
我可一点都不觉得奇怪
Who cares
谁管呢
as long as they're spicy?
只要够漂亮就行
Well, that's-that's strange that you don't find that strange,
这才奇怪呢 你都不觉得这事奇怪
but speaking of strange, you've been giving off
说到奇怪 你最近在散发出某种
some real sad sack vibes lately, Charles.
很悲剧的气氛啊 查尔斯
Bit of a whiny wuss, if you ask me.
有点像个爱抱怨的懦夫 个人意见
Do you ever wonder if this is all life is gonna be?
你有没有想过如果生活就只有这样了
You know, Buy More? Burbank?
就在买♥♥多多 在伯班克
Are the best years behind us?
最美好的时光已成过去
That sounds like candor.
这是要敞开心扉了啊
Yeah, no. Yes. No. Yeah, no.
这个 那个 这个
I mean, I can handle candor.
谈心对我来说不是问题
I'm an emotional man.
我是个情绪化的人
But candor from you?
不过你来谈心
No-ski. Bartowski, no interest.
巴托斯基同学 我不感兴趣
And you knew that.
你知道的
I must be worse off than I thought.
我必然比我自己想的要糟糕
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
My life would be a never-ending Ciis commercial
但我如果得到了她
if I had her.
生活将其乐无穷
You look gorgeous.
你真美
How was, you..?
你怎么样了
Russia this time?
这次去俄♥罗♥斯♥
I wish I had good news.
我真希望带回来了好消息
There's no sign of you mom or Volkoff anywhere.
到处都没有你妈妈和沃科夫的踪迹
What about his headquarters? Boarded up.
他的总部呢 封了
For the last month, every single trace has gone cold
就一个月时间 所有的线索都已经失效了
They're underground.
他们转入了地下
Any luck with the...?
怎么样了 那什么
Tests?
测试
You'd have heard.
有结果你不可能不知道
And by that, I mean
我说这话意思是
you'd have heard my giant sigh of relief,
如果有了好结果 我在这边大叹一口气
even in Moscow.
你在莫斯科都能听到
You'll get it back soon enough.
你会很快弄回来的
When? What's the timeline?
什么时候 有个时间表吗
I'm hoping very soon.
我希望很快
'Cause I haven't been on a mission in a month.
我有一个月都没出过任务了
I wake up with my trigger finger twitching.
我醒来的时候扣扳机的手指都在抽搐
It's itchy.
都痒痒了
Literally, it itches.
是真的 它在发痒
Right. Um, look, all the scientists
好吧 听着 所有那些
who were checking me out-- they hit a wall,
检查我的科学家 都毫无进展
but they're sending a specialist in from Langley.
但他们要从兰利派一名专家过来
He should be here any minute.
他差不多该到了
He'd better be good. Casey,
他最好有两把刷子 凯西
nobody wants to put the team back together
没人比我更想把队伍重新凑齐
and back on missions more than me.
继续出任务
You got to know that.
你得知道这一点
He's not being fair.
他无理取闹
Don't let anybody pressure you.
别让任何人给你压力
Hey, hey, no pressure, buddy,
没有压力 哥们
but, uh, Casey is a disaster.
不过 凯西问题大了
Morgan. No, I'm serious.
摩根 不 我说真的
I'm worried about the guy, okay? I was talking to Alex.
我很担心这家伙 我跟亚历克斯谈过
Apparently, he went over there to help her move some furniture,
说是他过去帮她搬家具
and he just stood there, staring at her fish tank for an hour,
可他就站在那 盯着鱼缸看了一个小时
muttering something about an itchy trigger finger.
嘟囔着说他扣扳机的手指发痒
Buddy, I need the Intersect back. I get it.
哥们 我得把数据库弄回来 我懂的
He gets it. Okay.
他懂的 好吧
Look, the specialist is probably here
专家可能已经到了
right now, so, wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
Really, really, really good luck.
非常 非常 非常好运才行
Hello?
哈罗
Stop! Oh!
停下
Amazing work, Agent Carmichael!
干得好 卡麦克探员
You have the stones of a bull!
够强悍啊
Thanks.
谢谢
And who might you be?
请问你是
Agent Rye. Jim.
莱探员 叫我吉姆
CIA psy-ops division, Langley.
中情局精神任务司 兰利基地
Forgive the dramatic introduction,
请原谅开场搞得这么夸张
but I need to know what kind of man I was working with.
但我想先了解一下我的同事
And you, taking on three ninjas
而你 在没有机密数据库的帮助下
without the Intersect?
还敢单挑三位忍♥者
Oh. Impressive.
相当凶悍啊
Ugh. Thanks.
多谢
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表