剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
A delicious, though complicated foot-long Subway--
一份赛百味一英尺的美味
Black Forest Ham
黑森林火腿三文治
on honey oat with chipotle sauce... No, no, no, no.
加上蜂蜜燕麦和墨西哥干辣椒酱汁 别
Guys, please, what are you doing?
各位 别这样 到底在干嘛啊
banana peprs and jalapenos... If she doesn't kill you, I will.
黄椒配上墨西哥胡椒 如果她不忍♥心下手 那我来杀你
has been found with your name on it.
上面写着您的名字
So come to the cage.
也就是笼里 等你来
Now we wait.
等着就好
Oh, I see our little lure worked, eh, Greta?
看来我们的诱饵把格蕾塔钓来了
If that is your name.
如果那是你的真名的话
Come, sit.
过来 坐下
What the hell are you doing, moron?!
你们干什么呢 笨蛋
Listen to me.
听我说
We can do this the hard way, or we can do this...
你想让我们来硬的 还是
the way that's...
还是
very difficult.
来 比较硬的
Whoa, whoa, stop, guys. Greta, guys--
停停停 格蕾塔 伙计们
quit this now.
别折腾了
No. You know what? I've had it.
不行 你知道吗 这里我说了算
This stops here and now!
这事必须做个了断
Now who are you, Greta?! And what do you know?!
你是谁 格蕾塔 你都知道什么
Okay, there it is.
看到了吧
There it is. We are prepared for the knife eventuality.
看到了吧 我们就知道你得动刀
Jeffrey, please disarm her.
杰弗里 缴了她的械
Whoa, mama!
我的个亲娘啊
The only question is:
我就问你一句话
Do you want to die with your wig on or off?
你是打算带着假发死 还是打算摘了死
Are you talking about my hair?
你是说我的头发
All right, wait, wait, now, hold on.
好吧 等等 等等
Whatever you're thinking about doing, do not do it.
不管你打算怎么做 千万别这么干
Okay? It is not worth it. Stand down! Now!
这不值得 住手 立刻
Stand down.
住手
What is going on here?
这到底是怎么回事
Her locker was full of credit card slips,
她储物箱里放的全是信♥用♥卡♥底单
and she was making off with the head massagers.
她一直在偷高级按♥摩♥器出去卖♥♥
She's been sneaking around because she's a thief.
她一直这么神秘是因为她根本就是个贼
Swine!
贱♥人♥
How could you do that to me after I trusted you?
我这么信任你你怎么能这么对我
Let's go. Let's go.
我们走 我们走
Come on. Thank you.
走了 谢谢你们
Oh, well done.
做的好
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, you're going downtown.
好了 你要有麻烦了
Thief?
贼
How does a thief disappear into thin air?
这贼好像有隐身术啊
Well, there's an old walkway
墙后面有个通道
behind the walls in the HTR for electrical repairs.
为电力维修预留的
Should have been boarded up after the fire, but
应该在火灾之后封死的
she found it.
但是被她给发现了
Why did she transmogrify into a woodland creature?
那为什么她变身成森林怪兽
Why does she have a tail?
为什么有尾巴
Consider that ignored.
你这话我就当没听见
You fellas did a great job.
你们做的不错
Buy More thanks you.
买♥♥多多为你们骄傲
That was intense.
太刺♥激♥了
We caught a thief!
我们抓了个贼
And...
还有
I need a change of trousers.
我尿裤了
Hey, hey, hey, hey, Chuck.
嘿 嘿 说你呢 恰克
I think we got a visitor. Yup.
有人来了 没错
The Belgian just entered the vault.
比利时仔刚进入地下室
There's no microdot!
这里面没有微粒
Well, uh, evidently, we, uh,
很显然
had a security breach.
这里明显是被侵入过了
Get surveillance
去找地下室和走廊的
footage of the vault and the hallway
监控录像
and meet me at the gondola.
到缆车上和我会合
But the Russian buyer?
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥买♥♥家呢
No time for that. Pack up the diamonds.
管不了那么多了 把钻石收起来
We're leaving now.
我们现在就走
Gondola.
缆车
Perfect. Enclosed space.
非常好 封闭空间
No escape.
他们跑不了
We'll arrest them there. Uh, Sarah's plane's almost here.
我们去那把他们擒住 莎拉的飞机马上就到了
Well, we can wait for her and lose him,
我们可以等莎拉来 然后他们都跑光了
or... go be heroes.
或者 当一把英雄
Let's be heroes.
当英雄
Attaboy!
好小子
Hey, it's Chuck. You know what to do.
我是恰克 你知道该怎么做
Hey, it's me again.
又是我
Why aren't you getting my calls?
为什么不接我的电♥话♥
Call me, okay?
给我回电♥话♥ 好吗
I love you.
我爱你
Colonel Casey,
凯西上校
I've admired your work for years,
几年来我一直很钦佩你的工作
but this outpost
但是这个前哨基地
and its personnel
这里的人事制度
are unprofessional.
太不专业了
And I'm disappointed in you.
我对你很失望
Listen, Agent Greta,
听着 格蕾塔探员
I don't know who you've worked with before,
我不知道你以前为谁工作
or what crew you were on.
为哪个部门工作
This is the best damn spy team in the world.
但这里有世界上最佳的特工小队
We are strong.
我们很强大
So do us a favor
帮我们个忙
Don't let the door hit you in the ass.
既然想走 就别婆婆妈妈的
We are strong, aren't we?
我们很强大 是吗
Yeah, even if we are missing a-a few pieces
没错 就算是有人暂时离开
And see, doesn't it feel better being part of a team,
但还有小队在呢
than always suffering alone?
谁愿意孤单一人
Right. I always forget the no-touch thing.
没错 我老忘记这个零触摸原则
Point taken.
记住了 记住了
Oh, man. Speaking of missing pieces.
说起这个暂离的人
Casey, why is Chuck on that monitor?
凯西 恰克怎么上了监视器
This isn't good.
这不是什么好事
Chuck's on the microdot.
微粒照片上有恰克
Belgian knows he's the Intersect.
比利时仔知道他就是机密数据库
What?!
什么
Come on, Chuck, pick up the phone.
天呐 恰克 快接电♥话♥
Chuck.
恰克
Hey, Sarah. Are you okay? Where are you?
莎拉 你没事吧 你在哪
We're on the gondola about to arrest The Belgian.
我们在缆车上 准备抓捕比利时仔
If anything happens, I know I'll flash.
一旦出现情况 我肯定能闪回
Chuck, listen, The Belgian
恰克 听着 比利时仔
knows exactly...
知道
Agent Walker, we can handle it from here.
沃克探员 剩下的交给我们就行了
No! Wait!
不 等等
All right, follow my lead.
好了 跟我来
And if we get into real trouble you'll get us out of it.
如果真的遇见麻烦 就只能靠你了
You don't need Sarah.
你不需要莎拉
This is all you.
就靠你自己
Last chance, Chuck.
最后的机会了 恰克
On or off?
上还是不上
On.
上
Adelbert De Smet,
艾尔伯特·德·施密特
you're coming with us.
你得跟我们走
No, no.
不不不
No, Agent Carmichael's coming with me.
卡尔麦克探员要跟我走
The asset in your head is
你脑袋里的东西
worth far more than the entire list
远比这些芯片上的
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表