剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
I just want to know what happened.
我只想知道到底发生了什么
I want to know the truth.
我想知道事情的真♥相♥
I guess it all begins with a scientist.
一切都由一个科学家引起
His code name was Orion.
他的代号♥叫奥瑞安
But his real name was Stephen Bartowski.
但是他的真名叫斯蒂芬·巴托斯基
I wish that telling you that I did this
我希望告诉你 我所做的一切
all for you and Chuck made a difference.
都是为了你和恰克会让你好受点
But I know it doesn't.
但我知道那是不可能的
And...
还有
Sorry.
抱歉
We have to go.
该走了
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
You kept your end of the bargain. I'll keep mine.
你遵守了承诺 那么我也遵守
I know you don't think I care for my family, but I do.
我知道你以为我不在乎家庭 其实我很在乎
If your MI6 handler actually exists,
如果你的军情六处执行官真的存在
tell him to bring Chuck here.
给他打电♥话♥ 叫他把恰克带来
Thers a relay station that I call in to.
我得去中转站才能联♥系♥到他
If my handler has posted his location,
如果我的执行官到位了
I can take you there.
我可以带你们去找他
Once he sees me, he'll know he can trust you.
一旦他们见到我 他就会信任你们
Make the call.
打电♥话♥吧
Let's go.
我们走
All the intel we need
所有关于
to prove Frost's an MI6 agent
冰霜是军情六处特工的
is on the series of disks in that
证据都放在
safety deposit box.
那个保险箱里的磁盘上
Sir?
先生 您的
Thank you.
谢谢
There it is.
就是它
Babe, are you okay?
宝贝 你没事吧
I got home as soon as I could.
我心急火燎的赶回来了
How'd everything go with your mom?
和你妈妈谈的怎么样
She said something when we were talking.
我们谈话的时候她提到一些事情
She told me a-a story
她告诉我一个关于
about an old car that my dad used to have.
我爸以前开的车
A 1968 convertle Mustang.
1968年产的敞篷野马
With blue leather seats.
带蓝色皮座椅
This isn't a code, Devon. This is a real car.
这不是什么暗号♥ 戴文 确有其车
And we're going to go get it.
我们要找到它
Quickly.
快走
Chuck!
恰克
Sarah? What are you two doing here?
莎拉 你们来这干什么
I thought Beckman gave you orders...
我以为贝克曼给你命令了
I thought you were in trouble.
我以为你遇到麻烦了
Oh, Agent Frost.
霜冻探员
I'm so glad you're okay.
很高心看到你没事
Tuttle. You have the disks?
塔图 你拿到磁盘了吗
Oh, yeah. We're halfway there.
是的 一切顺利
These will prove that I am not a traitor?
这些能证明我不是叛徒吗
Yes, but there's a little problem.
当然 但是有个小问题
Um, these disks can only be played
这些磁盘只能在特殊的电脑里
on a special computer.
读取
MI6 has got one in London.
军情六处在伦敦的电脑才行
Wait a minute. No, no, no, no.
等下 不是那么回事
These disks are for a Phalanx XR-12 computer.
这些磁盘是Phalanx XR-12电脑专用的
We don't have to go to London. I know of one here, in L.A.
我们不用去伦敦 洛杉矶就有一台
Well, then, what are we waiting for?
太好了 那我们还等什么
Let's go!
我们走
Frost isn't going anywhere.
霜冻哪都不能去
Beckman's orders were clear. I'm keeping her back to Castle.
贝克曼的命令很明确 我要带她回堡垒
No, no. Sarah, you can't. We're so close.
不 莎拉 你不能这么做 我们马上就可以看到真♥相♥了
You got to be kidding me. A bank robbery?
开什么玩笑 抢银行的
No, they're not bank robbers, Charles.
不对 查尔斯 他们不是抢劫犯
These are Volkoff's men.
他们是沃科夫的手下
And that indestructible woman.
还有那个老顽固婆娘
Please.
别 别
Nobody here wants to be a hero.
这没人想逞英雄
Just take the money.
把钱拿走吧
Take whatever you want.
想拿什么拿什么
Just don't take our lives.
但是千万别杀人
Keep your pants on.
穿上你的裤子
You're not my type.
你不是我的菜
And you're not who I am looking for, anyway.
也不是我要找的人
I don't understand. How did Volkoff's men find us?
我不明白 沃科夫的人是怎么找到我们的
Well, somebody must have let them here.
肯定是有人告诉他们的
Don't just accuse her.
别老怀疑她行吗
No, he's right.
他是对的
They must have followed Charles and me.
他们肯定是跟着我和查尔斯来的
Just let him explain, really.
给他解释的机会
It'll make this fight you're having
说清楚了就清楚了
seem like a little nothing.
吵架是没必要的
Just like a blip on the radar.
都是小事
Is there anybody you haven't told about our fight?
还有谁不知道咱们吵架的事吗
Well...
那个
Oh, man, they've got them surrounded in there.
坏了 他们把我们包围了
Casey, what are we going to do?
凯西 我们该怎么办
Well, if we go in through the bank's roof,
我们得到银行的房♥顶上去
we can surprise Volkoff's men.
然后从上而下打他们个出其不意
Sweet.
帅
Give 'em hell, sir.
打的他们屁滚尿流吧 长官
You coming?
你要来吗
I-I figured you wantede to stay in the van. You know?
我以为你要让我呆着车里的
How you ever going learn anything
你呆在车里
if you stay in here, hmm? Let's gp
能学个毛的特工技巧啊 跟我走
Yes, sir.
遵命长官
I forgive you, too, Casey.
我也原谅你 凯西
I can't believe you've talked to everybody about our fight
真不敢相信你把咱俩的争执告诉了所有人
except for me.
就不告诉我
Let's go. Come on.
我们走 这边
Listen, I was just waiting until I calmed down a little bit. Okay?
听着 我只想想等自己平静点了再说 懂吗
It's our first real fight as a couple,
这可是我们第一次象两口子那样真正起争执
and everyone knows that that sets the tone for all future fights.
众所周知第一次的发展总会一直延续下去
Oh, you're going to set the precedent by telling everybody
噢 意思是你以后也会像这次一样
what you're thinking and feeling before me?
将你的所想所感在告诉我之前 先告诉大家吗
See, that just makes it sound bad.
瞧你说的 多难听啊
Well, you might as well have just posted about our fight on Friendster
你还不如直接在社交网上发布咱俩的争执得了
Friendster? Honey, people stopped using Friendster five years ago.
社交网 亲爱的 社交网已经在五年前就被人们抛弃了
Okay, fine. You know what I'm talking about.
好吧 够了 你知道我是什么意思
You know, you only just met him
你看看 你只不过才刚遇上他
and he knows everything about us.
他就知道完全知道咱俩的所有事儿了
How do you know that you can trust him?
你凭什么觉得他可信呢
Oh. Oh. That's right.
噢 噢 对了
I totally forgot. You can't believe in anyone unless Beckman tells you to.
我压根就忘了 除非是贝克曼下令否则你根本就不会信任任何人
Oh, that's not fair.
噢 你说得太极端了
That's not fair? You wait a sec.
不极端 先等等
No. You know what's no fair, is what you did.
不 那不极端 事实正是如此
You could have at least told me before you arrested her.
你至少可以在逮捕她之前知会我一声
Oh, what? And watch you commit treason and go to prison?
什么 难道要我眼睁睁看着你叛国并进监狱吗
Kids, kids. You need to stop this now.
孩子们 孩子们 你俩立马给我住嘴
We need to do something.
我们还有事要干
You are not doing anything.
你没什么都别做
I'll stay here, too, understand?
我也会乖乖呆这儿的 清楚了吗
Yes, he's just a handler. Okay.
没错 他只是个执行官 好吧
Okay, in ten seconds, we're going to go over the counter.
好了 十秒内 我们就得反转整个局面
There are two guys. I'm gonna take the big guy.
那两个家伙 我负责块头大的那个
You're gonna take the small guy.
你负责放倒小个的家伙
I'm perfectly capable of handling a big guy, too, you know
我也完全有能力撂倒大块头的家伙 你知道的
Fine. Fine.
好吧 好
Fine. Fine.
行了 好
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表