剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Possibly.
或许有
Volkoff left detailed information
沃尔科夫在九蛇网络上留下了
on every contact in the Hydra Network,
所有联♥系♥人的具体信息
except for a woman named Vivian McArthur.
除了一个叫薇薇安·麦克阿瑟的女人
I never heard of her when I was undercover there.
我在那里做卧底时从来没听说过她
That doesn't surprise me.
这没什么好吃惊的
We believe that Volkoff was purposely hiding her,
我们认为沃尔科夫故意隐藏了她
because she is his chosen successor.
因为她是他选择的继承人
Which means Vivian is Boris' next target.
这意味着薇薇安是伯力斯的下一个目标
Well, do we know anything about her?
我们有她的信息吗
The only connection we have found between her and Volkoff
我们找到的她和沃尔科夫之间唯一的联♥系♥
is a manor in Somerset, England.
是在英格兰萨默塞特的一个庄园
There's a party there tonight.
今晚那里会举办一个派对
It's a perfect time for Boris to attack.
是伯力斯出手的最佳时机
You need to get to Vivian before he does
你们必须在他之前找到薇薇安
and bring her back to Castle.
并把她带回到城♥堡♥里来
Uh, quick question, uh, GB.
我就问一句 将军
This party, is there a theme that we should dress towards?
我们要穿和这个派对主题相吻合的衣服吗
Sarah, I gotta tell you,
萨拉 我必须告诉你
masquerades really creep me out, okay?
化妆舞会让我毛骨悚然 好吗
It's like Eyes Wide Shut,
就像《大开眼界》一样[惊悚剧]
but, you know, not so boring.
但是 也没那么无聊
Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Kubrick fan.
别误解我的意思 我可是库布里克的忠实粉丝
Chuck, come on.
查克 别这样
It's just a bunch of socialites wearing masks.
这只不过是一群戴着面具的上流人物罢了
Yeah, it could be that.
也许是那样的
Or, it's a sex-crazed orgy party,
但也许是一个性♥交♥狂欢派对
where they don't want you to see their faces,
在这里他们不愿意让你看到他们的脸
or know their secrets.
或者知道他们的秘密
No, no. I've been to those kinds of parties,
不 不 我去过那种派对
and it doesn't look anything like this.
那些和这个看上去一点都不一样
What? What, what, what, what? Really?
你说什么 什么 什么 真的吗
Come on, Chuck, don't be ridiculous.
好了 查克 别犯傻了
Look, we've got to find Vivian before Boris does.
听着 我们必须在伯力斯之前找到薇薇安
You know what that means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
Time to mingle.
是混进去的时候了
Good luck. Huh? No.
祝你好运 别走
Don't you think we should stay together?
你不觉得我们该呆在一起吗
Wow. Do I taste a hint of pear?
哇 这是不是有点梨子的味道
Elderflower liqueur with some muddled thyme.
接骨木利口酒加一点混合百里香
You're an impressive bartender.
你真是个经验丰富的调酒师
It's like you were born to do this, no?
好似你与生俱来就该干这个 对吗
Thanks for the drink.
谢谢你的酒
She's right.
她说的对
This is fantastic.
这酒棒极了
Well, it doesn't surprise me. I mean,
我一点儿也不吃惊 我是说
with Chuck being a full-blown agent now,
由于查克现在成了一个正式特工
and he and Sarah always taking point.
总是他和萨拉采取行动
Kind of leaves you stuck here, behind the bar.
你好像被落下了 在吧台后
I'm an integral part of this team.
我是这个团队不可缺少的一部分
Excuse me, barkeep.
打扰下 酒保
Might I have an extra lime?
我能再来一片青柠吗
Ah, yes.
当然
Thank you, dear.
谢谢 亲爱的
And look who's talking.
再听听你说的
You live in Charah's apartment.
你住在查拉的房♥子里
That is our apartment, okay?
那是我们共有的地儿 好伐
And Chuck and Sarah like having me there.
而且查克和萨拉喜欢我住那
We have a very...
我们间有一种...
special dynamic.
特别滴活力
Good evening.
晚上好
I am Charles Carmichael.
我是伍斯特郡卡迈克尔家的
Of the Worcestershire Carmichaels.
查尔斯·卡迈克尔
Who might you be?
你是哪位
I'm a heart.
我是一个"爱心"
How darling.
真可爱
Don't mind if I do. Cheers.
如果你不介意的话 谢咯
Hello. Enjoying the party?
你好 晚会玩得开心吗
I am now.
此刻就不错
So how do you know Vivian?
你怎么认识薇薇安的
We share a mutual friend.
我们有个共同的好友
Wake up, Grimes.
清醒点吧 里姆斯
You live with an engaged couple.
你和一对订婚的情侣住一起
It's like you're their kid.
你就好像他俩的娃
What?! That's ridiculous!
啥 太扯淡了
Yes, living with a couple
我是和一对有自己烦心事儿的
has its hiccups, you know,
情侣住一块 你知道的
but things are actually really good at the apartment.
可在公♥寓♥里我们相处得真不错
Yeah? Well, they won't be that way for long.
是吗 那么这种情况也不会持续太久
You gotta grow up sometime. Know what I'd do?
你也该成熟些了 知道我会怎么做吗
I'd go out on top before the situation gets worse.
在情况变得更糟前 我会先一步退出
So, tell me,
所以 告诉我
do you know where to find Vivian?
你知道哪可以找到薇薇安吗
Honestly, I don't even know what she looks like.
说实话 我甚至都不知道她长啥样
It's the first party she's ever thrown.
这是她第一次举办晚会
Interesting.
有意思
H-hot!
拉 辣
Hot-hot-hot-hot!
辣 辣 辣 辣
Good show, good show! Hot!
节目不错 节目不错 够热辣
Hot, but good. Very good! Ah!
热辣 但不错 灰常不错 啊
Yes, some wine would do good. Mmm!
是的 来些酒肯定不错
Please, help yourself.
请吧 随意享用
I'm so sorry.
我实在抱歉
Was this yours? I can get you another one.
这是你的吗 我可以再帮你拿一杯
It's okay. I've probably had enough.
没关系 我大概已经喝得差不多了
I can't stop thinking about that scene from Eyes Wide Shut.
我一直在想《大开眼戒》里面的场景
Yes! Right?
是的呀 对吧
And I like the idea of a theme party,
我喜欢主题晚会上
but you put these people behind masks
人们得戴着面具这个点子
and it's just gets... ...creepy.
然后就变得 变♥态♥
Yeah. And a little sexual.
是啊 而且有点性意味
Yeah.
是啊
So, Vivian-- do you know where she is by any chance?
你知道薇薇安有可能在哪儿吗
I haven't had the opportunity to say hello yet.
我还没机会和她打招呼呢
I'm sorry, I don't.
对不起 我不知道
But if you do find her, please, be sure to let me know.
但如果你找到了她 请一定要告知我
I'd like to thank her for this exquisite party.
我要为这个精致派对向她致谢
So, how do you, uh, how do you know Vivian?
你是怎么 你怎么认识薇薇安的
I don't think anyone really knows her.
我不认为有人真正了解她
And if this was her attempt to get to know the neighbors,
如果这是她试图认识邻居们的举动
we can safely say that she's failed miserably.
我们可以绝不夸张地认为她已经一败涂地
Well, at least there's an open bar.
好吧 起码那里有一个吧台
I mean, she got that much right.
我是说 她那把握得很不错
Do you know where I can find...?
你知道在哪能找到
I found Boris.
我发现了伯力斯
Casey, Boris is here.
凯西 伯力斯在这
He's wearing a green mask.
他戴着一个绿色的面具
We're on it.
我们这就去
We need to find Vivian.
我们要找到薇薇安
I think I may have just met her.
我觉得我可能刚刚才见过她
Shh.
嘘
Vivian.
薇薇安
Vivian McArthur?
薇薇安·麦克阿瑟
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Whoa, what's going on?
什么情况
Ms. McArthur, we know
麦克阿瑟小姐 我们知道你
you're an associate of Alexei Volkoff.
与阿♥拉♥克谢·沃尔科夫有关联
Alexei Volkoff?
阿♥拉♥克谢·沃尔科夫
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
We're CIA. You need to come with us.
我们是中情局的 你需要跟我们走
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表