剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
萨拉和查尔斯
婚前协议
同时vest也有背心的意思
泽注:close to the vest意为小心谨慎
DNA通过
Hi I'm Chuck.
我是恰克
Here are a few things
先向大家伙儿
that you might need to know:
汇报一下情况
Wait... Vivian Volkoff is trying to kill me?
啥 薇薇安·沃尔科夫要杀我?
It appears she's going after the man
她似乎正在寻找
who took down her father.
搞垮她父亲的那个人
I've got some bad news.
有个坏消息
Ellie's been working on your dad's computer.
艾莉在研究你老爸的电脑
My dad was trying to figure out a way
我老爸一直想找到一种方法
to input knowledge into the human brain
能够不用学习就把
without having to learn it.
知识灌输到人脑中
Replace the computer's hard drive
趁艾莉不注意的时候
with a blank one when Ellie's not looking.
把电脑硬盘换成空白盘
I'm great, Mom, you know?
妈 我很好
She's sleeping halfway through the night now.
宝宝能一直睡到半夜
And Devon has that breast-feeding simulator
戴文的仿真哺乳器
which is great, so...
也很好用
I'm, I'm fine.
我真的很好
You know I love babysitting my granddaughter,
我虽然喜欢照看孙女
but I am a trained spy.
但我可是训练有素的间谍
What gives?
到底怎么回事
I didn't want to say anything
我本想等有了
until I had any solid conclusions, but...
确切结论再说的 但是
Is that your father's old computer?
那是你父亲的旧电脑吗
Yeah. I found it underneath
是的 我在他那辆野马的
the seat of his Mustang.
座位下发现的
I had a major breakthrough a few days ago,
几天前我取得了重大突破
and then I found thousands of pages
然后我发现了数千页
that I've never seen before, all labeled X.
从没见过的档案 标签均为X
How far into them are you?
你看懂了多少
Not very.
不多
But there's references in here
但是你 爸爸 和这X特工
to you and Dad, and this Agent X.
都有提及
Do you... know anything about this?
你 知道这些吗
No. Did you happen to run this by your brother?
不知道 给你弟弟看过吗
No. I don't want Chuck involved.
没有 我不想牵扯到恰克
I mean obviously this has to do
这显然和老爸的
with Dad's spy life.
间谍生涯无不相关
Look at this.
看这个
This Intersect project:
机密数据库计划
downloading information into the human brain.
从人脑下载信息
This is amazing stuff.
太神奇了
I've never heard of it.
我从没听过
Do you think that Dad actually had the Intersect
你觉得父亲是不是
up and running with this Agent X?
在X特工身上实验过机密数据库
I really don't know, honey.
我真的不知道 亲爱的
I don't know.
真的不清楚
All right.
好吧
I'm going to go give Clara her bottle.
我要去给克拉拉喂奶了
I'll be back.
马上回来
Oh, Stephen,
斯蒂芬
what did you do?
你都干些了什么
Eddard, you don't let your kids keep a direwolf.
艾德 不会真让你的娃养条冰原狼吧
That's a terrible idea.
这个主意糟透了
Are you ready to head out?
你准备好出发了吗
Will you sign these when you get a chance?
等你有空了签下这个
Just wedding prep docs.
一些婚前文件什么的
"Prospective husband... Prospective wife..."
未来的丈夫 未来的妻子
"Legally binding... prenuptial..."
法律约束 婚前
Prenup?
婚前协议吗
There's Post-it notes on the signature pages.
要签名的几页我都贴标签了
Just sign and date.
签上姓名日期就行了
I forgot to shower.
我忘了洗澡
Why don't you go in,
要不你先走
and I'll just get a ride from Morgan.
我可以搭摩根的车
You didn't shower this morning?
你早上不是洗过了吗
Just the body. Not the hair.
就冲了凉 没洗头
So now I feel dirty, smelly, European.
现在觉得又脏又臭 像欧洲人
Okay, okay.
好吧
I will see you there.
我们在那碰头吧
Great.
好
Prenup? Geez
婚前协定吗 天呐
I I thought things were going so well.
我 我还以为你们进展不错
It was.
是挺好的
Is.
现在也是
She's just taking precautions.
她只是比较谨慎
You know, half of all marriages go down.
半数婚姻以失败告终
It's good to see yours is going so well.
你们相处的真融洽咧
Hilarious.
真搞笑
But you know what? It works.
但你知道吗 这话我爱听
So you?
那你呢
Spending a little money on the side?
存了私房♥钱吗
And maybe some secret gambling debts
还是暗地里欠了些
I don't know about?
我不知道的赌债
Of course not. You know me. I...
当然没有 你是知道我的 我
I don't know why she'd do this.
我不明白她为什么这么做
Look, something has got
你肯定什么地方
your girl's dukes up, okay?
惹到你女朋友了
Get the facts.
仔细想想
Smaller bites, please. Don't henpeck.
吃相文明点 别管爷们儿的事
You overanalyze everything, Bartowski.
你想太多了 巴托斯基
You talk every issue to death.
你总喜欢钻牛角尖
It's exhausting.
这样太累了
I'm exhausted just sitting here.
我坐在这里听都累死了
I really do that?
我有这么夸张吗
Spies have secrets.
间谍都有秘密
If you're going to take it
如果你想要和沃克
to the next level with Walker,
更上一层楼
you have to understand that.
你就得理解
Sign the papers. Be cool.
签个名 大度一点
Yeah, Chuck. Be cool.
是啊 恰克 大度点
Be cool.
大度
It's kind of new territory for me, honestly.
这对我来说真的很陌生
Cool.
大度
Good advice.
这建议不错
Well, I'm just going to get out of here
我还是趁没对生活绝望前
before I'm scarred for life.
先走一步了
Mail call.
邮件到了
Thank you, sir.
谢了 先生
Me, me...
我的 我的
Alex's return address.
亚利克斯的回信地址
Looks like an invite.
看上去像请柬
No, a love letter, I think. Invite.
不是 我觉得是情书 是请柬
What is it, Grimes? Spill.
到底是什么 格兰姆斯 爽快点
An invite to Alex's graduation.
亚利克斯毕业典礼的请柬
Look, she desperately wanted to
她真的很想很想
invite you, all right?
邀请你 好吗
But, technically speaking,
但是 严格来说
in her mother's eyes, anyway,
在她妈妈看来
you are still sort of, well, mostly dead.
你基本上 怎么说呢 死了
She just can't.
所以她不能邀请你
Stupid of me to think otherwise.
我真蠢 怎么就没想到呢
Duty calls.
有任务
Team, as you know, the bombs planted in Castle
各位 上次放置在城♥堡♥的炸♥弹♥
have Volkoff parts and design.
是沃尔科夫的零件和设计
Langley has tagged Vivian Volkoff
总部认为是
as the responsible party.
薇薇安·沃尔科夫策划的
They put out a kill order.
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表