剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Grunka, huh? Love that name.
古龙花 这名字不错啊
I haven't even told you the name yet.
我还没告诉你 你就知道了
Right. Ask first, then say my line.
哦对 先问名字 再背台词
Sorry.
不好意思
Uh, so what are you naming your baby?
你孩子准备叫什么啊
Yuri.
尤里
So good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Mr. Volkoff.
沃科夫先生
I love working with this man.
我喜欢让他办事
We have a long and storied history.
他跟了我很久
You know, when you were captured,
你被抓住的时候
I was at a complete loss.
我根本就不知道该怎么办了
My safety compromised.
我的安全受到威胁
The one and only agent with complete access
在我所有的下属里 他可是唯一一位
To my hydra database,
可以直接操作九头蛇数据库的
Under lock and key.
却被关在牢房♥里
I am sorry.
对不起
Oh, don't apologize.
不用道歉
I'm not angry.
我不生气
Just disappointed.
只是失望
Disappointed?
失望
Well, a little disappointed.
嗯 有点点失望
No. Very disappointed.
不对 是非常失望
Sorry.
对不起
I have a hard time with disappointment.
我很讨厌让我失望的人
It feels weird, coming back
感觉真是怪
From a mission without sarah, doesn't it?
任务结束却不跟莎拉一起回来
A little bit.
有点怪
Could just be indigestion, though.
希望只是消化不良
We ate a lot of cake.
我们吃了好多蛋糕
You know, sarah and I just, uh...
莎拉和我最近
Kind of started this ritual.
定了个规矩
After a rough mission, we'd order a pizza
困难的任务结束后 要叫个披萨
And play a board game, just unwind, you know?
玩个桌游 放松一下
I guess that's not gonna happen for a little while now, is it?
恐怕近期是没机会了
Hey, did-did we record the view?
对了 我的打架视频你们录了吗
Shoot, I don't know if I...
我也不知道
Did that or not. But, you know, it's funny
我们有没有录 不过
That you should mention the whole board game thing.
既然你都提到了桌游
'cause we were just talking about how we were itching
我刚才好像还在跟凯西聊到一款
To-to play a classic board game.
经典的游戏呢
Weren't we, casey?
对吧 凯西
We were.
没错
We were.
没错
So...
那么
Great!
好啊
Alexei, what did you do?
阿莱克谢 你干吗呢
He's the only one who knew about hydra.
他是唯一了解九头蛇的人
No, yuri didn't know about hydra.
尤里才不知道九头蛇的事情
Yuri was hydra.
尤里就是九头蛇
Just a moment.
稍等
Oh! got it.
拿到了
I hired yuri to carry this device on him at all times.
我让尤里随身带着这东西出任务
It cost him an eyeball,
虽然他瞎了一只眼
But earned him an unparalleled place in my corporation.
但获得了我们集团里非常重要的地位
But yuri got careless, got himself captured.
但是他自己不小心 被抓了
So the hydra device had to be extracted.
九头蛇必须要回收
So this is your database.
这就是你的数据库
Much more than just a database.
这绝不止是数据库
This is how I communicate with my people.
我联♥系♥我的手下就靠这东西了
None of them knows each other.
他们互相都不认识
None of them are aware of what part they play in my puzzle.
都不知道自己在集团内处于什么样的位置
Hydra allows me to see everything.
九头蛇能让我掌控全局
Hydra is the heart of volkoff industries.
它是我们集团的核心
But, the fact that you're even seeing this
刚才我让你们都看见了这东西怎么运作
Proves that it has a flaw.
因为它还不够完善
Human error.
有人差
Yuri's shortcomings made me realize
尤里的错误让我意识到
What a risk the eye was.
我冒了多大的风险
So you just destroyed the whole system?
所以你把整个系统都毁掉了吗
Of course not.
当然没有
I just downloaded all the data
我刚才把全部的数据
To a more secure backup location.
都转移到了一个更安全的地点
Good. No more complications.
很好 不会再有麻烦了
Now, good work, sarah.
干得好 莎拉
But before I reward you,
在给你奖励之前
There is one small issue that we still have to take care of.
还有一件小事需要你处理
Come.
过来
The jet's ready to depart.
飞机马上要起飞了
Actually, no.
不对
There are two issues.
应该是有两件小事
We've got a dead body on the floor.
地上有具尸体
Phyllis, cleanup!
菲利斯 打扫地面
World domination never gets old.
"世界大亨" 经典
Guys, thanks for keeping my spirits up.
谢谢你们过来陪着我
I really appreciate it.
真的谢谢了
Yeah. Of course. If there's anything else
没问题 你想聊任何事情
You feel like talking about, feel free.
都可以随便说
You know I'm a good listener, and casey's...
我最爱听人诉苦了 而凯西他
Casey. Yeah, I get it.
就是凯西 我懂
It's hard, you know. I wish I could
我知道 有时候我想
Bottle my feelings up and not be so vulnerable.
把苦水都咽进肚子里 不要这么娘
Well, maybe you should tell that to your armies in australia.
这些话你还是对你那些在澳大利亚的士兵说吧
You've got to be kidding me.
不是吧
Okay.
行
Who is that? Is it alex?
谁啊 是亚历克斯吗
'cause, uh, maybe
这样说吧
If we're all in this sort of caring mood,
如果我们现在的心情比较平和
You could send her a little text that says,
那你可以发个消息告诉她一声
"i love you."
"我爱你"
You know, which would be nice for the both of you.
这对你们两个都好
It's walker. She needs to meet.
是沃克 她要面谈
She didn't use the secure line?
她没用安全线路发消息吗
Well, okay. Fine let's go, then.
好吧 我们出发
No, she said, "come alone."
她说让我一个人去
Volkoff must be in the vicinity.
沃科夫肯定在周围
Ca-- no, no. Casey, forget that.
凯西 别管了
She needs us. Bartowski,
她需要我们 巴托斯基
This is a delicate situation. Volkoff knows who you are.
形势很微妙 沃科夫他认识你
You stay put.
你就待在这里
Trouble comes up, I'll be in contact.
如果遇到麻烦 我再通知你
When you broke the gobbler out of prison,
你把吃人尤里救出来时
Did you, by any chance, happen to run into this man?
有没有碰到这个人
I was using him.
他被我利用了
He's still loyal to me, so why not take advantage of that?
他对我依旧忠诚 为何不利用一下呢
Good answer.
回答得不错
Now, let's prove that it's true.
现在我要你证明一下看看
I took the liberty of posing
我擅自利用了你的身份
As you and summoning him here.
给他发了消息 让他来这儿
All I want you to do is go up to the ninth floor,
现在你需要做的 就是上九楼
And kill john casey.
杀了约翰·凯西
Frost will go with you to make sure it all happens correctly.
霜冻跟你一起去 保证万无一失
Oh! by the way!
哦对了
I'll be watching.
我还可以监视
So let's make it exciting.
够刺♥激♥吧
Have fun with it.
享受任务吧
How the hell am I supposed to make this look real?
我们得怎么演戏 才能混过去呢
I don't know.
我不知道
But if you find a way, give him this.
如果可能的话 把这东西给他
I will.
好的
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表