剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
and, within minutes, drives them completely insane.
在数分钟内将他们逼疯
The scientist Wheelwright who created it wants to meet
发明这个的科学家叫威尔莱特
Volkoff's most trusted weapons buyer.
他想见沃科夫最忠实的武器买♥♥家
Chuck, I need you to pose as that buyer.
恰克 我想让你来扮这个买♥♥家
Atroxium is dangerous,
安绰西姆很危险
far too dangerous to be on the open market.
太危险了 不能流入市场
One warhead of this could debilitate an entire army.
装了这个的弹头可以摧毁一支部队
I had to break cover
我必须告知你们
so that I could make sure that the CIA gets hold of this.
这样才能保证中情局得手
Okay, fine. Why me?
好吧 为什么找我
Because I thought I could trust you.
因为我觉得可以信任你
Just say you flashed on him.
你是不是对他闪回了
Did I...? I'm sorry, what?
我是 抱歉 你说什么
You know about the Intersect?
你知道机密数据库
I may not know anything about you, Chuck,
我可能对你一无所知 恰克
but I know everything there is to know
但我知道有关
about Charles Carmichael.
查尔斯·卡尔麦克的所有情况
We're done here.
我说完了
Set up the meet.
安排会面
I'll make sure the CIA gets the nerve gas.
我会保证中情局拿到神经毒气
Good-bye, Chuck.
再见 恰克
Good-bye.
再见
Hello.
你好
Welcome to the Buy More.
欢迎光临买♥♥多多
And be sure to stop by this weekend
这周末也请一定光临
and check out our Halloween haunted house spectacular.
来参观我们的万圣节鬼屋大赏
It's going to be scary. Good scary, though.
会很恐怖的 不过是有意思的恐怖
Like pumpkins and ghosts.
像是南瓜和鬼影什么的
Not bad scary like war and bears.
不是讨厌的恐怖 什么战争啊熊啊
You know, 'cause I find...
你知道 因为我发觉
Oh, good day, sir. Welcome to the Buy More.
日安 先生 欢迎光临买♥♥多多
Coming in a little hot today, aren't you, Grimes?
你这推销也太做作了吧 格莱姆斯
It's tough.
这很难把握
Once I turn on the charisma, I can't turn it off.
一旦我开始散发魅力 就停不下来了
It's my curse.
这是我的魔咒
Listen--
我说
that little incident in Iran showed me something.
伊朗发生的那个小事故让我知道
You're either exceptionally smart or incredibly stupid.
你要么是特别聪明 要么就是蠢得不可思议
My father used to say the exact same thing.
我爹说过一模一样的话
Without the smart part.
不过只有后半句
But you get it.
不过你懂的
The whole situation had me thinking that maybe...
当时的情况让我觉得 说不定
just maybe, you do have something to offer as a spy.
说不定 你确实有点能胜任特工的素质
This is what I've been telling you guys. I-I...
这就是我一直跟你们所说的 我
Come on. Bartowski has something to show us.
来吧 巴托斯基有东西要给我们看
Thanks.
谢谢
Sarah, you know I have a huge blind spot with my mom.
莎拉 你知道我对我妈这事有巨大的盲点
I mean, are we crazy for doing this?
我们干这事是不是有点疯
Should we even be getting involved?
我们到底该不该牵涉进去
I know that you've been looking for answers
我知道你很久以来
about your mom for a long time,
一直在寻找关于你妈妈的答案
and we're going to find some, okay?
我们这就去找 好吗
We just have to be very cautious.
只是我们得非常谨慎
Thank you.
谢谢你
Just got your message. What's happening?
刚收到消息 怎么了
Good. You're all here.
好 你们都到了
Bartowski, your flash on Wheelwright was 100% correct.
巴托斯基 你对于威尔莱特的闪回完全无误
He is currently in Los Angeles to sell the Atroxium.
他现在在洛杉矶出♥售♥安绰西姆
I'sorry. What is Grimes doing here?
抱歉 格莱姆斯在这儿干什么
Oh, uh, he's with me, General.
他是跟我来的 将军
I felt that he could be of some use to the team.
我觉得他可以给团队作出贡献
Is that right?
是这样吗
Yeah. Apparently I'm quite
是 看来我在特工世界里
the hot commodity in the spy world.
还是个抢手货呢
Morgan Grimes-- not just for the ladies anymore.
摩根·格莱姆斯 不再只是女士专享
Silence. Of course.
安静 当然
Good. Now we need to focus.
很好 现在专心听
Atroxium is extremely dangerous.
安绰西姆极度危险
Uh, General, Sarah and I
将军 莎拉和我
were discussing a plan.
在讨论一个计划
if I were to pose as the buyer,
如果我扮成买♥♥家
not only would I be able to get the Atroxium
这样我不止可以把安绰西姆
off the market, I could also flash on
从市场上消灭 还可以对相关的
any Volkoff operatives that were involved.
沃科夫人员进行闪现
So it's a... it's a win win.
这是双赢
Very impressive, Bartowski.
非常好 巴托斯基
We'll set up the meet.
我们会安排这次见面
Good work, Chuck.
干的好 恰克
I smell a rat.
我怎么感觉有蹊跷
I found her-I found my mom.
我找到她了 我妈妈
What?! You found your mom? That's fantaic, dude.
什么 你找到你老妈了 太棒了
I'm so happy for you. Thanks. Thanks so much, man.
我真替你高兴 谢谢 谢谢
I still can't believe it myself. When? Where?
我到现在也还不敢相信 在哪 什么时间
Well, she actually came to me with the Wheelwright info.
事实上 是她带着威尔莱特的信息来找的我
Chuck, your mother works for Volkoff.
恰克 你妈妈为沃科夫工作
Which is her cover, Casey. She's legit.
她是卧底 凯西 她是被授权的
Better run it by Beckman. Make sure it checks out.
最好和贝克曼通报一声 确保没错
I've check, and it's a dead end.
我查过了 没有结果
Her CIA credentials were erased to protect her cover.
为了保护卧底身份 她的合法身份已经被注销了
We have to keep this to ourselves. Okay?
我们得自己来 明白吗
If Beckman gose digging, she could put my mom in danger.
如果贝克曼详查此事 有可能将我老妈推向危险的境地
You just have to trust me on this.
我们必须得相信她
Devon, your two little ladies are home!
戴文 你家大美女带着小美女回家喽
Hey, babe...
大美女
Little babe. What are you doing, huh?
小美女 你怎么样啊
We rushed home early so we could get
我们赶早回来
a few moments of peace before your mother gets here
想享受一下短暂的安宁 以免你妈妈一出现
and makes my life a living... Hello!
把我的生活变成... 你好
...heaven.
天堂
It's just a heavenly visit every time she's here.
她每次来我都这么高兴
Ellie!
艾莉
Hi, Honey!
你好啊
It's really good to see you.
真高兴见到你
What were you doing back there?
你在那干什么呢
Oh, just a little dusting. We have to keep
做点清洁 我们得把屋子弄得干干净净的
this place clean for my little granddaughter-to-be.
来迎接我即将降生的小孙女
So I just thought I'd try
所以我就打扫一下
tidying up a bit... as a surprise.
想给你个惊喜
Surprise.
惊喜是吧
Mom has another surprise for us, too.
老妈还有了惊喜送给你我
She cancelled the room that we booked for her at the W.
她取消了我们给她订的房♥间
And she's gonna spending the whole week with us.
要在这陪咱们住一周
The whole week!
一周
That, that's great!
太棒了
I know!
我知道
I can't believe it either.
我也不敢相信
Oh, here, darling, let me take that from you.
给我 剩下的交给我吧
Okay
好的
Are you sure you're okay with this?
你确定你能应付吗
Because if not, I can bite the bullet
如果不行 我就得罪她一次
and I can ask her to stay at the hotel.
让她去住旅馆
Uh, no, you don't
不 你不能这么做
have to do that. She should stay.
她应该留下
You sure? Yeah.
你确定 确定
Yeah. I felt the baby kick on the way home.
回家的路上宝宝一直在踢我
Oh, my God, really?
天呐 真的吗
Yeah. It's starting to feel so real, you know?
是啊 现在感觉才清晰起来
I'm gonna be a mom.
我真的要当妈妈了
I don't know how to a mom.
可是我不知道怎么做
Of course you do.
你当然知道
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表