剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
是电影《保镖》的演员
译注:凯文·科斯特纳
有时间聊下吗
艾丽 婚礼有灵感了
Hi, I'm Chuck.
大家好 我是查克
Here are afew things you might need to know:
有些事情你必须先了解
I have nothing to do
我和阿列克谢·沃尔科夫
with Alexei Volkoff--
没有一点儿关系
I haven't seen him in years.
我好几年都没见到他了
Then why does he pay for the manor that you live in?
那他为什么替你买♥♥下庄园
Because I'm his daughter.
因为我是她的女儿
My father never gave me any key.
我爸爸没给过我什么钥匙
Yes, sweetheart, he did.
宝贝 我确定他给过
When you were young--a token of his affection.
在你小的时候 他对你爱的象征
Your whole life your father's been grooming you.
你父亲为你的一生都铺好了路
You are his succession plan.
他打算要你继承他的产业
I give up.
我放弃
Strange reaction?
真是奇怪的反应啊
Most people show a bit more enthusiasm
多数人在收到礼物的时候
when they receive a gift.
都会有些激动
Sorry. Who are you?
不好意思 请问你是谁
My name is Riley.
我叫莱利
I'm your father's lawyer.
是你父亲的律师
Your father
你父亲
left a letter for you.
给你留了一封信
"My dearest daughter Vivian
我最亲爱的女儿 薇薇安
as you know,
你现在应该知道
"I've met an untimely demise..."
我不幸地去世了
Sorry. "I..."
不好意思 我
What are you doing?
你这是在干什么
He specified that I read the letter in his voice.
他特别要求我用他的声音来读信的
He thought it would make you feel comfortable.
他觉得这样能让你舒服点
Please stop.
请别这样
I spent several weeks perfecting this.
我花了好几个星期才练好的
But fine.
不过也没事
"I'm sorry I was never much of a father.
很抱歉我不是一个好父亲
If I could do it over again,
如果可以重头再来的话
I would trade my entire empire for another moment with you.
我会用我的整个帝国换取与你相处的时间
But we can't relive the past
但过去的终究过去了
Which is why I have groomed you for the future.
这就是为什么我为你打造一个将来
That card in my safe
我保险箱里的那张卡
will help you rebuild Volkoff Industries..."
能够帮助你重建沃尔科夫产业
Mr. Riley, I'm well aware that my father
莱利先生 我很清楚我父亲现在
now wants me to take over his evil corporation.
想要我接管他的罪恶公♥司♥
So how can I say no?
那我怎么能拒绝呢
Hmm.
就是这样
No.
我拒绝
Nobody ever said no to your father.
没有人能够拒绝你父亲
Than I'll be the first to do it.
那我就做第一个
I'm sorry.
那就恕我无理了
I can't allow that.
我不同意
Now perhaps you'd like to rethink your answer.
你还是重新考虑一下吧
Okay, roses or orchids?
玫瑰还是兰花
Uh, I don't know.
不好选啊
Uh, roses?
玫瑰吧
What do you think?
你觉得如何
I think that flowers can really set the tone of a wedding.
我觉得鲜花就是烘托婚礼氛围的
you know, roses are-- are beautiful,
玫瑰很迷人
they're classic, they're passionate.
经典 富有激♥情♥
Not very whimsical.
也不会显得古怪
And that's good?
那就是说可以了
If it's what you want.
如果你真喜欢它
Uh, okay.
那好吧
Uh, well... Orchids?
那兰花呢
Sorry. Sarah...
抱歉 萨拉
I'm sorry. I-I just--
我很抱歉 我只是
I don't have a strong feeling either way.
对于这两种都没有什么强烈的感觉
I just don't think that maybe I'm cut out for this.
我觉得我还是不适合选
What if you just make the choices?
不如你帮我选吧
Okay, you know what?
也行
Maybe-- maybe this girly stuff
可能是这些女孩子家的东西
is a little outside your comfort zone.
跟你不太沾边
I will tell you that, at some point
我跟你说 有时候呢
every bride feels a little overwhelmed with this stuff.
每个新娘都会对这些东西不知所措
I totally did.
我之前也是
But there was a moment where that all changed.
但是有那么一瞬间 一切都变得不同了
I remember I had gone to pick up our wedding bands
记得我去取捧花的时候
and I finally held them in my hands.
我把它们拿在手里
And it all just became so real.
一切都是那么地真实
I was getting married to the man that I love
我与我所爱的人结婚了
for the rest of my life.
将会跟他共度一生
And then I just broke down crying
然后我开始嚎啕大哭
which sounds ridiculous right now.
现在听来是多么可笑啊
Yeah, a little.
是有那么一点
A lot.
非常可笑
But it was a turning point, you know.
但它是一个转折点
From that moment on, everything became magical.
从那时开始 一切都有魔力
It was my wedding.
那就是我的婚礼
I don't know when and I don't know where, Sarah
萨拉 我不知道什么时间地点
but I promise you, it's going to happen to you.
但我承诺你 这种感觉你一定会体会到
You know what?
你知道吗
New apartment, I'm going to go no television.
新公♥寓♥我不打算装电视了
It will be very liberating.
那会是一种释放的感觉
Kidding. I'm totally kidding.
开玩笑的 可别当真啊
72 inches, dude. Bam.
得弄台72英寸的 兄弟
I was honestly about to smack you right now.
我刚才很想扇醒你
So how is the apartment hunting going, anyway?
公♥寓♥找得怎么样了
It's uh... Oh, man, it couldn't be going better.
好得不能再好了
I found a place. A little pricey.
我找到了个地方 有点贵
So I'm looking for a roommate right now.
所以正在征集室友
Well, that shouldn't be a problem, right? I hope not.
那应该不是什么问题吧 希望不是
And you know what, in the meantime,
其实吧 在这期间
it's kind of nice being at my mom's.
住我妈家也挺好的
Buddy, I gotta say, I'm, uh, I'm a little relieved.
兄弟 那我就放心多了
Chuck, this is needed on my part, okay?
查克 这是我自己的问题 好吗
I am growing mentally and emotionally
我是全面发展的 精神上 情感上
physically-- not so much physically.
体格上 但体格是没那么明显啦
But some people are saying that I'm acting taller.
但有人说我看着高点了
Uh,I gotta get down to Castle.
我得去城♥堡♥看看
Buddy, I'm so glad that everything's going so well.
兄弟 很高兴一切进展顺利
You're killing it.
你都唠叨死了
Have a great day.
祝你好运
See you soon.
回头见
Hey, son.
嘿 伙计
Sleep okay last night?
昨晚睡得怎么样
No. No, I did not.
不好 一点儿都不好
Those cats outside the window are just so loud.
窗外的那群猫叫声太大
They gave me nightmares.
简直是噩梦啊
Yeah, cats.
那堆猫
Just a heads up-- Mm-hmm.
提醒一下
those cats are having a romantic dinner tonight.
那些猫今晚可有大宴会
And there might be more cat fighting after dinner ends.
可能在那之后还有些饭后运动神马的
Unless your mom eats too much.
除非你妈妈吃撑了
Listen, I don't want to think about you and my mom doing...
我不想知道你跟我妈妈干什么
making a... slipping and...
做滑行运动
Son, when you move into the forest,
孩子 当你搬进森林的时候
you can't complain that the wildlife is making too much noise.
你不能抱怨野外的生活太吵闹
It's only natural.
这是很正常的
And beautiful.
让人心旷神怡
And frequent.
欲罢不能
I need my own place. Yes, you do.
我还是找房♥子吧 我也这么觉得
So then you went to Volkoff's headquarters
你去沃尔科夫总部的时候
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表