剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
My cockle.
我的鸟蛤
America.
美国
Stop, stop, stop.
停停停
Please, make it stop, make it stop.
拜托 暂停 暂停
God. Dude, dude, that is just unholy.
我的天啊 伙计 真是太猥琐了
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
Okay, I am going to need the footage from your clients.
我要拿到电影胶片
I'm gonna be taking over from here.
以后谁也不许再播
W-Wait,
等一下
does that mean Big Mike doesn't get his ten percent?
那我连一成的钱都拿不到了吗
We weren't even paying them.
我们压根就没想给钱
What?
什么
Then what was I doing all day?
那我在干什么
How do you guys feel that went?
你们觉得怎么样
Hey, what do you think?
怎么样
I finally got the accent down.
我终于搞定口音了
Don't move or I will kill you whereas you stand
别动 不然我会杀了你
and not even your madre will recognize your corpse.
到时候尸骨无存
If I had my druthers, you'd stay topside selling microwaves.
如果我是你 我宁愿去卖♥♥微波炉
That's great, that's great.
那很好 很好
Let's, let's, let's figure this out
我们 我们说清楚
'cause I thought we were past all this.
我还以为我们已经翻过这页了
We're roomies, you've been training me really hard,
我们一起住 你也训练了我很多
I've been in danger a ton of times,
我也多次置于危险中
and not to mention you love the little snack packs i bring on missions.
更别提出任务时你是那么喜欢我带的零食
So, why suddenly are you being this big jerk to me?
怎么就突然跟我过不去了呢
It's Alex.
是亚历克斯
She's worried about you.
她很担心你
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait,
停停停
Okay, okay,
好吧
you're telling me you are being
你的意思是说
a jerk because you care?
你对我这样是因为你在乎吗
Yeah.
是的
Fat load of good it's done me, too.
我压力也很大啊
I promised Alex I'd keep you safe.
我答应过亚历克斯保护你的安全
There are times on every mission when things go sideways.
任务出状况的时候
That happens, I can't protect you,
我不能保护你
and I've broken a promise to my daughter.
我就没有遵守与我女儿的诺言
I see your dilemma.
我知道你的难处
Everything's gonna be fine, everything will be fine.
会没事的 一定会
Trust me, nothing will go wrong.
相信我 不会有事的
Why did I just say that?
我怎么就这么不经大脑呢
You know, you can wait in the van if you want.
你可以在车里等
No, it's all right.
不用 这样挺好
I think I'll give Chuck and Sarah a little space on this one.
这件事上应该给恰克和莎拉一点儿余地
It's hard to have kids.
作父母真不容易
You can't always protect 'em.
你不能总护着他们
Yeah, or their idiot boyfriends.
是啊 或者她们的傻男朋友
We're in position.
我们就位
Is Grimes ready?
格莱姆斯准备好了吗
Just a second, Casey.
等一下 凯西
I-I don't know if I can do this, uh, guys.
我不知道我能不能做好 伙计们
I've been thinking about it, and, um--
我想了很久
you know, what do I know about being a bad guy?
我对坏人什么都不了解啊
Plenty, buddy, plenty.
很多啊 哥们 你了解很多啊
Look at that suit--
看看这身装束
part Goldfinger, part Drax, right?
又像戈德芬格 又像德拉克斯 不是吗
You noticed.
注意到了吗
Come on, seriously, you got nothing to worry about.
加油 真的 没什么可担心的
We're going to be with you the whole time on the comms,
我们会全程联♥系♥你
not to mention the fact that we will be monitoring
外加这些眼镜里
the video feed through these glasses.
传过来的监控录像
And Casey will be on the opposite rooftop with a sniper rifle.
凯西会在对面屋顶上狙击
You know how he likes to shoot things from far away.
他是那么喜欢远距离射击
I do, yeah.
这个我知道
You can do this, Morgan, you can totally be a bad guy.
你一定可以的 摩根 你就是个坏蛋
Okay, yeah,
好吧
it's going to be great.
一定会完成的
This'd better not take long.
最好赶紧结束
I already tried to kill three people at this table.
我已经想杀这屋的三个人了
Yes.
说
What do you mean?
你什么意思
No, you heard me the first time.
你知道还问
Shoot the puppy.
杀了他
I am so sick of feeding him.
我已经喂不下去了
Kill the puppy.
杀了那条狗
Ciao.
拜拜
So hard to get good henchmen nowadays, hmm?
这年头 走狗也不好养啊
Si, si.
就是说啊
Thorium signature detected.
钍金属检测
Looks like they're bringing in the Norseman. Casey?
他们把诺斯曼带来了 凯西
Welcome, gentlemen
欢迎各位
I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting.
我很抱歉让你们等了这么久
You're all here for the same reason:
你们都为一个共同的原因而来
a chance to purchase
一个购买♥♥
one of the deadliest weapons ever created--
史上最有杀伤力的武器的机会
the Norseman device.
诺斯曼武器
By locking onto a target's DNA
将目标的DNA锁定
it can kill a single person in the middle of a crowd
它便可以在人群中杀死目标
with 100% accuracy.
百发百中
Perfecto.
相当完美了
There's no way to run from it,
即使隔着半个地球
even on the other side of the world.
也不可能躲得过去
Whoever ends up with it has an enormous advantage,
最后得到它的人都会有巨大的收益
but, truth is...
但事实上
...it's an advantage I intend to keep.
这是一个我不想说的优点
Morgan,
摩根
Morgan, you have to die,
摩根 你要装死
or they're going to kill you. Do it.
不然他们会杀了你 快点
Oh, no!
哦 不
Morgan,
摩根
whatever you do, stay calm.
不管你做什么 保持冷静
Morgan, don't panic, we gonna get you out of this.
摩根 别慌 我们会救你出来
Mom, Casey, tell me you got a line on him.
妈妈 凯西 能看见他吧
I got him in my sights.
我看着他呢
If it gets hot, I'll take 'em all out.
有什么情况的话 我会一块解决他们
Don't feel bad, Vivian.
别难过 薇薇安
Every man in this room would have killed you
这里的任何一个人都可能会杀了你
without a second thought.
眼睛都不眨一下
That's why we collected their DNA.
所以我们收集了他们的DNA
This one-- he killed all the families of his rivals.
这个人 把仇人的全家都杀害了
Sick.
恶心
And this one...
而这个人
...he gassed an entire village of innocents just to eliminate...
他将毒气散到整个村子 伤及无辜
...one enemy.
只为了铲除一个敌人
Sicker.
更恶心
And this one right here with the beard...
而这个长胡子的
Stop.
别说了
These are dangerous men--I get it.
这些人对我们有威胁 我明白
Vivian,
薇薇安
I'm not trying to turn you into someone you're not.
我不是要改变你
I'm trying to turn you into who you need to be.
而是要让你适应这个大环境
And you may still get your chance.
你还有个练手的机会
What do you mean?
什么意思
There is a man in this room
这屋子里
who isn't actually dead--
有个人在装死
someone who has infiltrated our organization
他假扮受邀者参加会议
by pretending to be someone we invited here today.
潜入我们内部
He's merely feigning death.
他在装死
Riley left my scope.
我看不到莱利了
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表