剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
州东部内华达山脉中的一山
译注:埃尔卡皮坦是美国加利福尼亚
Hi I'm Chuck.
我是恰克
Here are a few things you might need to know.
先介绍下情况
I had a fiance. Now she thinks I'm dead.
我有个未婚妻 但现在她以为我死了
I don't want you lying to your mother on my behalf.
我不希望你为了我向你妈撒谎
Me neither,but lying to her kind of goes with our territory.
我也不想 但我们好像不得不撒谎
Chuck,I'd like you to meet my dad, Jack Burton.
恰克 这是我爸 杰克·伯顿
I'm not interested in your stolen money.
我不稀罕你偷来的钱
Stolen? That's what you think of your old man?Some two bit thief?
偷来的 你怎么看你老爸的 猥琐的小偷吗
Darlin',a thief has to run out
亲爱的 小偷一得手就得逃跑
of town as fast as he can,but a good con man...
但一个高明的骗子
A good con man can leave whenever he wants. I remember,Dad.
可以在任何时候离开 我记得的 老爸
Hello,Miss. Hi.
你好女士 你好
It's that time of the year again. Cookies.
又到吃饼干的季节了
And we're having a special.
我们现在有特♥价♥活动
If you get a box of each flavor right now,
如果你每种味道都来一盒
you get 20% off your whole order.
总价可以打八折
Well,okay. Great.
好的 我要 太棒了
So I'll put you down for the Skinny
我会帮您订购脆皮的
Mints,Palominos and Butter cookies.
薄荷味的 白葡萄味和奶油味的
Plus the Plippers,Zigaroos and Sugar-go-rounds...
还有手指饼 曲曲饼和糖球饼
You will not be sorry about those I don't...
别担心这些 我没有
Our entire new line of nougat-filled bon-bons,
我们全新的奶油杏仁糖
and of course,the five original wafers.
当然 还有五块原味的煎饼
With a 20% discount,you're looking at a grand total of $84.
打完八折后您一共需要支付八十四美元
But that's exactly what I have.
我正好只有这么多
Thanks,miss. Your cookies should arrive next month.
谢谢您女士 您的饼干下个月就会送到
How'd it go,darlin'?
亲爱的 进展如何
Well,it didn't go great,but not bad. $84.
不是太顺利 也不差 八十四美元
Oh,not bad at all.
哟 挺不错的
We made over two grand today.
我们今天挣了两千多美元
You're getting better at this.
你做得越来越好了
And remember,once you know all the cons...
记住 一旦你掌握了所有的骗术
That's right.
没错
There's your cut. You earned it.
这是你的提成 你自己挣来的
What you going to do with all that?
你打算怎么处理
I don't know.
我不知道
If you could have anything in the whole world what would it be?
如果你能拥有世界上的任何东西 你想要什么
An adventure somewhere. Just you and me.
一次探险 就我们俩
I tell you what,you save up and maybe we can do just that.
好好攒钱 说不准哪天我们就去了
Home,sweet home.
家 甜蜜的家
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
I probably shouldn't,kiddo.
恐怕不行哦 小鬼
Your grandma's not too happy with me right now.
你奶奶现在对我有点生气
See ya later,alligator. In a while,crocodile.
回头见 短吻鳄小姐 回见 鳄鱼先生
And... your father?
你父亲呢
Your father,Miss Walker? Should I include him on the invite list?
沃克小姐 需要把你父亲加在邀请名单上吗
Oh,uh,no. No,that won't be necessary.
不用了 没必要
My father doesn't know we're getting married.
我父亲不知道我们要结婚了
Sarah and her dad have a very complicated...
莎拉和她父亲的关系非常复杂
The invite list looks great as it stands.Thank you.
这份邀请名单看起来很棒 多谢
Well,all right then. It looks like everything is in place.
好吧 看起来似乎一切都很顺利
We've got the location,the flowers,the food.
我们订好了饭店 花束 食物
So,are you two finally ready to pull the trigger on this?
那么你们是不是真的下定决心要迈出这步了
Trust me,I know that making decisions like this can be...
相信我 我知道做这样的决定可能
Overwhelming.
让人不知所措
And exhausting. Exactly.
而且精疲力尽 确实
So if you two need a little more time to think things over,
所以如果你们俩还需要时间再考虑考虑
we don't have to move forward just yet.
我们可以不用那么急的
No,we're ready.
不 我们准备好了
No more changes.
不用再改了
Here's the wedding plan. Pretty cool,huh?
这就是我们的婚礼计划 很棒不是吗
This one's for you.
这份是给你的
I made copies for everybody. And they're laminated.
我给每个人做了一份 都装订好了
Perfect. It saves me the trouble of doing it.
很棒 我不用再费劲做这个了
Um,can I ask you something?
我能问你件事吗
You went with Helvetica for the invitations...
你用海维第字体印邀请函
and your wedding colors are red and black? Yeah?
婚礼的主题色是黑色和红色 有问题吗
it's just together they scream Socialism,
真实令人销魂的社♥会♥主♥义♥啊
you know? Casey's going to decline.
你知道吗 凯西会削减开支
Well,Sarah and I thought they were pretty nice.
莎拉和我都觉得很好啊
I bet. So did Chairman Mao.
必须的 毛主席也喜欢
I guess I could talk to Sarah about it. I would.
看来我得跟莎拉谈谈 我也觉得
Anyway,listen,I have a big day planned at the Buy More for Casey,
随你 我在买♥♥多多为凯西安排了大计划
so I'm going to get out of here. Good luck.
所以先走了 祝你好运
Hey. You have a lot to talk about. Have fun.
你们有很多要聊的啊 聊得开心
Silly, quick little question.
弱弱地问一句 我们的婚礼主题色
Do our wedding colors remind you of Socialism?
会不会让你想起社♥会♥主♥义♥
In a good way? Is there a good way?
通过好的方式吗 有好的方式吗
You know,I don't want to make a thing out of it,
那个 我不想不小心搞砸这事
so let's just call Daphne and see what she thinks.
还是给达芙妮打电♥话♥看她怎么说吧
Yeah,get her on speaker phone. Love that gal.
很好 给她打个电♥话♥ 我蛮喜欢她
We're sorry,the number you have reached is not in service.
抱歉 您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥号♥码不存在
Please check the number or try your call again.
请查证后再拨
Are you sure you dialed the right number?
你确定没拨错号♥码吧
Oh,my God,I can't believe it.
天啊 难以置信
We've been conned. We've been conned.
我们竟然被骗了
She's already cashed our
她已经兑现了支票
check and our account has been emptied out.
掏空了我们的帐户
I just don't understand.
真搞不懂
She came so highly recommended.
在网上
By the Internet.
她评价还挺高的
I should have seen this coming.
我早就该发现的
She asked for our money up-front,
她号♥称给我们打六折
'cause she gave us a 40% discount.
要求我们提前付款
You know,if there is one thing I am not,Chuck - it's a sucker.
恰克 受骗是我最不能忍♥受的事
Yeah,well,me neither.
没错 我也是
I mean,we're not a couple of sappy, helpless love birds.
我们可不是一对坠入爱河的无助的傻鸟
Yeah,that's right. We're CIA agents.
没错 我们是中情局特工
Daphne Peralta - she chose the wrong couple to con.
达芙妮·佩拉尔塔 她可骗错了人
That's us,right,honey? Of course I mean us.
亲爱的 是说我们吗 当然
Just checking.
只是确定下
I thought maybe there was
我以为或许
another couple that you... Getting in the car.
还有别的夫妻 上车吧
Daphne Peralta sure is hard to find.
达芙妮·佩拉尔塔真难找
I don't get it. We've traced every cell phone,
搞不懂 我们已经追踪了每个电♥话♥
every bank account, and nothing.
每个银行帐户 什么都没找到
She must have hundreds of aliases.
她大概有几百个化名
She's a ghost. I mean,not literally.
她真像个幽灵 我不是说她是
You know,it's not an apparition we're dealing with.
不是说我们正在对付幽灵
But in the sense that she's really hard to find.
只是觉得她难找得像个幽灵
I've used every available resource to find her.
我已经用了所有的可用资源
Well,we could ask General Beckman for help.
我们可以请贝克曼将军帮忙
To locate our wedding planner?
帮忙找我们的婚礼策划人
I don't think that's going to go down too well.
我觉得不太可行
Honey,I know she stole from us,
亲爱的 我知道她偷了我们的钱
but you're taking this really hard.
但你把这看得太严重了
Well,of course I am. I was raised by a con man and I got taken.
当然 我是被骗子抚养长大的 结果还被骗了
We've done everything to make it right.
我们已经做了很多努力
We've left no stone unturned.
我们已经尝试了所有的方法
Not every stone.
不是所有的
And right here,gentlemen,where you see
先生们就是这儿 这将是你们的
your new shopping center - the Nagamichi Complex 2011.
新商业中心 2011年的永道百货
I got chills just thinking about it. Do we have a deal?
光想象一下就令人激动 成交吗
Jack Burton?
杰克·伯顿
Uh,give me one minute,gentlemen. Old business associate of mine.
先生们失陪下 我以前的合伙人来了
My daughter conned?
我女儿竟然被骗了
I know. Chuck and I were throwing this party and...
恰克和我准备办个派对
Wow,you're still in Burbank with the Schnook? How's that?
你还跟那个笨蛋呆在伯班克吗 感觉如何
Fine.
不错啊
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表