剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
But that right there...
可是那个
that's mine and I'm taking it.
那个是我的 我要带走它
You don't want to do that, Bartowski.
你最好别那么做 巴托斯基
Yeah? Well, my father never wanted
为什么不 我爸爸永远都不会愿意看到
his invention to be used like this.
他的发明被用来做这个
Drop it.
放下它
That computer is property of the U.S. Government.
这个电脑是美国政♥府♥的财产
Call off your dogs, Casey.
管好你的狗 凯西
Captain, put the gun down. Now.
上尉 把枪放下 快点
First you put the computer down, Bartowski.
你先把电脑放下 巴托斯基
Or I'll put a bullet in that obsolete brain of yours.
否则我就在你没用的脑袋里留一颗枪子
I'd do as she says, Mr. Bartowski.
换做我会照她说的做 巴托斯基先生
Unlike you,
我不像你
my Intersects aren't afraid to pull the trigger.
我的机密数据库从来不怕扣动扳机
Now do you understand why I had Beckman send you to Tblisi?
现在明白我为什么让贝克曼送你去第比利斯了吗
Yeah, you wanted us out of the way.
对 你想把我们排挤出去
The CIA's two Intersect teams
中♥央♥情报局的两个机密数据库小组
were never supposed to, well, intersect.
不应该知道对方的存在
It was important that you not interfere
确保你们不闯入格里塔的
with the GRETA field tests.
测试场地是很重要的
Right. The GRETA's in the Buy More.
好吧 买♥♥多多超♥市♥里那个格里塔吗
We've been using your store as a proving ground
我们将你的超♥市♥作为机密数据库
for prospective Intersect candidates.
候选人的试验场
These two are the best of the best.
这两位就是从中选出的佼佼者
Oh, really? Uh, so then what does that make me?
是嘛 那这和我又有什么关系
None of this would be possible without you, Chuck.
没有你这些都不可能实现 恰克
That's right. We've been studying you, as well.
是这样的 与此同时我们也在研究你
Correcting your father's software
改进你父亲的软件
for your various limitations.
从而弥补你的缺陷
What limitations?
什么缺陷
His emotional sensitivity.
他情绪激动又敏感
His over-reliance on his handlers.
他对他的帮手太过依赖
His inability to terminate targets.
他对目标下不了狠手
You clearly fixed that glitch.
很显然你们已经修复那些缺点了
Vicki here almost shot Chuck.
薇琪差点杀了恰克
If you'll excuse us, we have a mission to complete.
失陪了 我们还有任务要完成
Dragan Pichushkin, our primary target,
德拉甘·皮楚斯金 咱们的首要目标人物
is currently en route to an airfield outside of Los Angeles.
目前正在去往一个洛杉矶市外的机场
Our analysts at Langley believe that
总部的分♥析♥员认为
he is on this aircraft, which was...
他在这架飞机上 这飞机曾经
...hijacked by drug runners in 2006.
在2006年被贩毒人员劫持过
The plane is now registered to a Moscow shell corporation.
现在注册在一家莫斯科的空壳公♥司♥名下
Yeah, what they said.
是的 正如他们所说
Very good.
非常好
Colonel, your team will intercept Pichushkin,
上校 你这组负责拦截皮楚斯金
confiscate all cargo and return him alive. Ma'am.
没收所有的货物然后要把他活着送回去 好的
Dismissed.
去吧
Oh, and you two are free to return home
对了 你俩可以解散回家了
and await further orders.
等待进一步通知吧
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Walker, Walker, let me explain.
沃克 听我解释
Don't, Casey. Okay, I get why you left.
凯西 别解释了 我明白你为什么离开了
Because if you'd stayed with Chuck and I
因为如果你继续跟我和恰克在一起
you would have been mothballed, as well.
你也会被封♥杀♥的
I didn't jump ship.
我没有背弃团队
Yeah, well, you didn't exactly go down with the ship, did you?
是啊 你压根就没加入过这个团队 是不是
I left because you and Bartowski don't need me anymore.
我离开是因为你和巴托斯基不再需要我了
What?
什么
Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about.
别装着你听不懂我在说什么
We were a team, Casey.
我们是一个团队 凯西
No, no, you and Bartowski were the team.
不 你和巴托斯基是一个团队
I was just the backup. That is not true.
我只是个备胎罢了 不是那样的
Doesn't matter anyway.
反正都不重要了
I just want you to know, I think Bentley's
我只想让你知道 我认为宾利
giving you the short end of the stick.
正将你们逼向不利的处境
You and Bartowski... you're still good agents.
你和巴托斯基依然是很好的探员
Yeah, well, we used to be the best.
是吗 可是 我们曾经是最好的
I'm calling about the laptop.
我打来是问笔记本电脑的事情
Did you find it?
你找到它了吗
Well, there is a chance
发生了一点小意外
that we returned the laptop to the wrong person.
我们把笔记本电脑还错人了
Gee, what a surprise.
老天 真是个惊喜啊
Don't worry. I've got my best man on it.
别着急 我已经让我最好的手下去处理了
I need you to focus your powers, Jeffrey.
我需要你集中精力 杰弗里
I need a name.
我要一个名字
I need you to tell me
我要你告诉我
who has that missing computer.
那个丢了的电脑在谁那里
So...
所以
You...
你呢
are going to close your eyes
要准备好闭上眼睛
and you're going to jot down whatever letters pop into your head.
然后记下所有出现在你脑海里的字母
Go.
开始
No, that's not a letter.
错了 这不是字母
Deeper.
再想想
Jeffrey. Dig! Dig!
杰弗里 想啊 想啊
What just happened?
刚才发生了什么
Did I do it?
我做到了吗
"Cia"?
"Cia"
What the hell kind of name is Cia?
这是个什么鬼名字啊
Totally worthless, Jeffrey.
完全没价值 杰弗里
Take a look at this.
看看这个
12 hours ago...
12小时之前
target leaving for the States.
目标前往美国
I'm confident that your new team can handle a few bodyguards.
我相信你的新团队能搞定几个保镖
Not them, that.
关键不是他们 是那个
He's not moving parts.
他转移的不是零件
Pichushkin's moving a fully-assembled bomb.
皮楚斯金转移的是组装好的炸♥弹♥
We can assume he's going to use it.
我们认为他一定会用那炸♥弹♥的
Director, we need backup.
总监 我们需要援助
You have two GRETA's. What else do you need?
你已经有两位格里塔人员了 还想要什么
My old team, Chuck and Sarah.
我的老团队 恰克和莎拉
It's a five-man job.
这活儿需要五个人
You sure you're not just being sentimental?
你确定你没有感情用事吗
Pichushkin's delivering live explosives to a metropolitan center.
皮楚斯金正向市中心运送炸♥弹♥
Thanks to the Intersect,
多亏了机密数据库
we're equipped with live ordnance disposal.
我们有能力拆除炸♥弹♥
No, the colonel is right.
不 上校是对的
This is a perfect job for Chuck Bartowski.
这工作再适合恰克·巴托斯基不过了
Bomb disposal?
让我去拆炸♥弹♥
I mean, seriously?
你认真的吗
Don't they have robots for stuff like this?
不是有拆弹机器人来做这些吗
It's the only way Bentley would let you come on the mission.
这是让宾利同意你们重回任务的唯一途径
I guess expendability has its perks.
扩展思维还是有点好处的嘛
Okay, team, target lands in inside ten.
好了 大伙儿 目标还有十分钟就降落了
You two, help me neutralize Dragan's security team,
你们俩 帮我消灭德拉甘的安全护卫队
and take him into custody. Alive.
然后活捉他
You're a vital part of this mission, Chuck. Don't forget it.
你对这项任务至关重要 恰克 别忘了
And try not to drop the bomb, Chuck.
别把炸♥弹♥乱丢哦 恰克
Once we have the bomb,
一旦我们拿到炸♥弹♥
Use the Intersect to defuse it.
利用机密数据库的信息拆除它
I know you're a little scared, Chuck,
我知道你有点害怕 恰克
but the suit will protect you.
但是这身衣服会保护你的
I saw The Hurt Locker,
我还是看过《拆弹部队》的
Casey, okay?
凯西 好吧
I know what happened to Guy Pearce.
我知道皮尔斯那家伙是怎么杯具的
His suit didn't really do him a lot of good.
他那身装备真没保护他什么
I'm sorry. I'm being overly sensitive, aren't I?
抱歉 我过于敏感了 是吗
I bet your new Intersects,
我打赌你的新机密数据库
wow, they wouldn't complain, would they?
他们可不会在这埋三怨四 对吧
I had to wear one of these in Bosnia.
我在波斯尼亚就得穿着这个
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表