剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
my fatherly love... in the form of
我浓郁的父爱幻化成了
fresh meatballs smothered in marinara
被瑞那拉调味汁浸染着的鲜肉丸子
with gooey delicious provolone melting all over.
再加上美味而丝丝相连的波萝伏洛干酪
Wow. That is just a terrible metaphor, you know,
哇哦 虽说您老的比喻功力差点
but I forgive yo 'cause it smells delicious.
但为了这股香气 我原谅你了
You deserve it. Hey, all right.
它才衬得上你 好了
I should go.
我得走了
I'm getting a little misty.
感动的我泪眼模糊的
Mmm. Yeah, okay.
好的 走吧
Excuse me!
打扰一下
Can you help me?
能帮我个忙吗
Oh, geez, I'sorry, Miss. We're-we're-wee closed.
哎呀呀 对不起了 美女 我们闭店了
Well, I just want to buy o of those 7G Smartphones.
我只是想买♥♥一个...那种7G智能手♥机♥
Completely sold out of those. Please!
全都卖♥♥光了 拜托你了嘛
I'll do anything. Uh, nothat I'm not flattered,
让我做什么都可以 说我不动心是假的
but who has two thumbs and is taken?
但进化完全的人类是有自♥制♥力的
Boom, This guy.
哎呦 就是我哦
Wait a minute Okay
[口型]-等一下 -好
Okay. Happy holidays.
行了 节日快乐
Okay.
好吧
This is our finest plan yet, Jeffrey--
这就是最巧妙的计划了 杰弗里
smartphones that can also send
智能电♥话♥可以打
and receive calls.
还可以接
I mean, people will do anything for these bad boys.
人们会为这些东西不惜一切代价的
Who have you been talking to?
你都接触过谁了
No one, no one, no one.
没谁
Stop being paranoid. Remember,
别那么多疑 记住
this is not stealing.
这并不是盗窃
This is pre-buying with funds at we do not have yet,
这是提前购买♥♥ 虽然资金咱还没有呢
which we will postpay when we sell these phones on eBay.
等到在易趣网上把它们卖♥♥了 就可以补上了
And then, my friend...
那时 我的朋友啊
Use the profits to make our sweet demo.
利润就可以拿去录我们的歌♥曲小样了
Jeffster!
杰弗斯特
Stop. Listen. I'm going to go check
停 听着 我去检查下
to see if the coast is clear
是否有人
and then we'll move these puppies
然后我们就把这些小宝贝搬走
out of here. Right?
听到没
Totally.
必须的
Knock, knock. Brought some carrots.
来喽 给你带了胡萝卜
Rich in vitamin A and good for retinal development.
富含维他命A 有助于视网膜的发育
Thank you. We're starving.
谢谢 我们娘俩正饿着呢
I bet. You've been working on this nonstop since we found it.
我就知道 你不搞清楚 决不罢休
Figure anything out? Well, more or less.
发现啥了吗 多少有一点吧
My dad left me a sort of... memory problem.
我爸爸给我留下了一个 类似记忆的问题
He was using the brain to store data,
他在利用大脑去存储记忆
but he was approaching it from an engineer's perspective,
但是以工程的角度来看了
and human memory works differently than a computer.
可人类记忆和电脑是不同的
So... a few adjustments,
所以 做了几个调整
and 36 hours of MRIs later...
做了36个小时的核磁共振成像后
Voila!
就是这样了
Whoa, wait. Are you telling me
哇 等下 你是说
you just solved the problem that your dad left you?
你刚刚把你父亲留给你的难题解决了
No, I solved it 20 minutes ago,
不是 我20分钟前就解决了
and then suddenly his computer just locked off. Look!
可是突然他的电脑自己锁上了
"One or 11?"
1还是11
What does that mean?
这什么意思
I tried puttg in each of the number I don't know.
我试过这两个数字了 不清楚
It's another mystery, courtesy of my dad.
又是老爸的一个神秘遗产
Why would he leave this for me? Uh... brain scans?
他为什么要把这个留给我 大脑扫描
I mean, this I obviously spy-related.
这肯定和特工有关
Maybe we should talk to Chuck.
也许我们应该告诉恰克
No. I don't want to give him any reason
我不想给他任何
to get back into that life.
重入虎穴的理由
What do you want to do?
那你想怎么样
I don't know.
我不知道
Now, we know these men you shot
我们现在知道这些你杀掉的人
were high-level Volkoff assassins.
是沃科夫的头号♥杀手们
So what's your game here?
你到底在玩什么花招
I was ordered to use those three to kill Chuck.
我被命令率领他们去杀恰克
I had to shoot them to save Chuck's life.
为了救恰克 我必须杀了他们
Protecting him has always been my number-one priority.
保护他 永远是我的第一要责
Hello? Yeah, ask her how disabling the Intersect
喂 问她 把机密数据库搞坏
is about protecting me. Are we really gonna do this right now?
和保护我有啥关系 你非要现在问吗
I'm just saying if she's all about protecting me,
要是她说 都是为了保护我
tell her to explain that.
那这事怎么解释的
Fine.
好吧
So how was shutting off the Intersect
那么 关闭机密数据库
meant to protect Chuck?
和保护恰克有什么关联
It was meant to stop him from following me.
为了让他不再追踪我
Yes.
又啥事
But then I went out on missions unprotected;
但随后我又去执行任务 就等于羊入虎口了
she's made me even more vulnerable.
她让我手无寸铁
I don't think this is helping right now.
我觉得现在不是说这事的时候
Is that him?
是他吗
Let me talk to him.
让我和他谈
Here. U know, this is exactly why we didn't want you
给我 这就是为什么
in this interrogation.
我们不让你参加调查
Let the grown-ups do their work.
大人说话 小孩别插嘴
Fine. I'm hanging up now.
好 那我现在就挂了
Good. I'm glad. I'm gladder.
很好 我非常高兴 我比你更高兴
Now, whe were we? Why don't you tell us
我们说到哪了 你干嘛不直接告诉我们
what it is that you're really after.
到底为何而来
Volkoff will know that they are dead,
沃科夫会知道他们挂了的消息
which means that he will be coming here for me.
也就是说 他会马上过来找我
We are not safe here.
我们在这不安全
Sarah, pick up the phone.
莎拉 接电♥话♥
I was able to get what you wanted.
我可以满足你的愿望
Fantastic.
太好了
Now, you said you're willing to do...
你说过的 我要你做什么
anything for it.
都行
First...
首先...
I need you to shave my back.
我要你帮我剃后背
I can't reach the middle.
中间那块 我自己够不到
Thomas Jefferson Barnes!
托马斯·杰弗森·巴恩斯
Um, Jeffrey...
杰弗里兄弟
what the hell are you doing?!
你在这干什么呢啊
Getting what I deserve.
这是我应得的
Getting what you...? Really?
你应得... 你认真的吗
Excuse me.
不好意思
Listen to me. We can't afford to let
听我说 我们现在不能让人家
strangers shave ur back, Jeffrey.
陌生人帮你剃后背 杰弗里
Not now when we're this close to making our dreams come true.
现在我们距离实现梦想只差一小步了
You're so pretty.
你可真美
I...
我...
And we're secure.
安全
Good work.
干的好
Now let's get what we came for.
现在去完成我们来这的目的吧
Look there's something she's not telling us.
她还有事没和我们说
Well, you're not really doing yourself any favors
那你在审问过程中给我们打电♥话♥
by calling in thmiddle of the interrogation.
是帮不上忙的
I'm sorry.If you want to go back in there, I promise
对不起 这次你要是再审问
I'll stay off the phone.
我保证不碰手♥机♥
One second.
等一下
I just gotta...
我得...
It's... I'm not calling you at least.
至少不是在给你打电♥话♥
Hey, buddy, I can't really talk right now.
哥们 现在不是说话的时候
We're in the middle of a crisis here.
紧要关头
I don't know what kind of crisis you're in, Chuck,
我不知道你那是什么麻烦 恰克
but mine's carrying AK-47s
但是我这的麻烦是
and just took over the store. Hey...
一起拿着AK47的人把店给劫了
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表