剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Why'd I even bother?
靠 这还用问
Of course. I will keep an eye on them.
当然 我会看好他们的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Go home.
滚
Go home. You go home!
滚回家去 你才是
Get out of here. This way.
滚出去 走这边
General, Chuck can't go on a mission without the Intersect.
将军 恰克不能在无法闪回的情况下出任务
That's insane.
这也太疯狂了吧
As well as being an expert psy-ops operative
作为一个心理学专家
and Neurological PhD,
和精神科博士
Agent Rye is a fully trained field operative.
莱探员在这方面颇有造诣
If he thinks the Intersect
如果他觉得让恰克出任务
wi be reored byaking Chuck on a mission,
能有助于重新激活数据库
that's where he's going.
那就去吧
And a mission just hit r radar, Agent Rye.
刚出现个新任务 莱探员
I think it fits your bill.
绝对符合你的要求
Is it dangerous? Incredibly.
很危险吗 危险至极
Chance of violence? It's guaranteed.
会有暴♥力♥场面 那绝对
Great!
好极了
This is not great. This is crazy!
好你个头 这简直是疯了
Agent Walker, this is what Chuck wants.
沃克探员 这就是恰克想要的
Right, Chuck?
对吧 恰克
Whatever it takes to get the Intersect back, Genera
将军 任何有助于重新激活数据库的我都愿意去
Chuck and Agent Rye will be going to a chalet
恰克和莱探员将会前往
in Gstaad, Switzerland,
瑞士的格施塔德
for the auction of a 100-carat diamond,
参加一颗100克拉钻石的拍卖♥♥
the "Cane Volto."
“沃尔托之星”
Our intelligce indicates
情报显示
that leaders of numerous criminal
几个犯罪团伙
and terrorist organizations
和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的头儿
plan to attend the auction.
都会列席此次拍卖♥♥
This stone is more than it seems.
看来这颗钻不简单
Method for money laundering,
洗钱啦 军♥火♥交易啦
payment for illegal weapons, that sort of thing.
就这些破事儿呗
Yeah, we've done this before. Thanks.
我们以前有过这也的任务 感谢您的解说
Chuck, your job is to win the auction
恰克 你的任务是拍下这颗钻石
and bring the stone back to the U.S.
并且带回国来
A room full of underworld killers.
一个充满地下杀手的空间
Sounds great, right?
听起来棒极了不是吗
General, I assume that Casey and I
将军 凯西和我
will be there as a backup?
会前往作为后备支援吧
No. No.
不不
With them in Gstaad, Chuck will never reach maximum fear.
如果他们跟去格施塔德 恰克永远都不会怕
Walker, you and Casey will monitor the mission fr Castle.
沃克 你和凯西留守基地
What?
什么
Chuck is going alone with Agent Rye?
你是说恰克一个人跟着莱探员去
Sarah, the only way I'll be able to flash
莎拉 在没有安全网保护的地方
is if there's no safety net.
才是唯一可以让我闪回的地方
Yes, Chuck, but then there's no safety net.
是没错 但恰克 那真的很危险
We got a plane to catch.
我们得赶飞机了
Let's move out.
走吧
Wish me luck?
祝我好运吧
Chuck, don't.
恰克 别
Don't be a hero.
别逞英雄
Just come home safe to me, Okay?
平安回来 好吗
Quite a tableau.
真是壮丽的风景啊
Sometimes...
有时候
scenery makes me cry.
风景如诗画般醉人
Isn't it amazing being a spy?
做特工果然很棒吧
I wish Sarah was here.
我希望莎拉也在这儿
Not in, uh, an official capacity, of course.
不 不是作为特工来工作
The only way in or out of the chalet is the gondola.
进出拍卖♥♥会场的唯一通道就是缆车
Things go south, we're trapped.
如果发生意外 我们就将被困住
You'll produce enough adrenalized fear to lift a car,
你的恐惧会让你力大如牛
let alone restart the Intersect.
说不定也能重启你的数据库
He's a big boy Walker.
他已经长大了 沃克
Yeah, Chuck's never been on mission without the Intersect.
是 但他从未在无法闪回下出任务
Tell me, honestly,
说实话
if things go wrong, do y think
如果事情真的很糟糕 你认为
that he can handle himself?
他可以自己搞定么
I don't know.
我不知道
But I know he'll try.
但我知道他会尽力的
Which is exactly what worries me.
这才是我担心的
I'm just gonnaheck in again.
我还是打电♥话♥再确认一下好
For the sixth time.
已经打了六个了姐姐
Chuck, are you there yet?
恰克 到了没
Yeah, we're here.
到了
Sarah, Switzerland is amazing.
莎拉 瑞士真美
I mean, other than the fact that this place is populated
除了这里密集的挤了一大群
with a crowd of international psychopaths,
精神分♥裂♥的狂人
the air iso fresh
空气清新
and the chocolate? So milky.
巧克力也如丝般顺滑
Uh, Chuck, listen, listen.
恰克 听着
If you get cornered and you stilcan't flash,
如果你被逼走投无路还不能闪回
just don't do anything crazy.
千万别做傻事
Don't worry. Everything's going to be just fine.
别担心 都会好的
I'll talk to you soon, okay?
待会儿再聊哈
Hey, are you sure I don't need a disguise?
你觉得我需不需要伪装一下
Someone could recognize yoas CIA.
如果有人认出你是中情局的
Come after you with a knife.
拿刀对着你
That would be great!
那才更好呢
The seller.
看那卖♥♥家
Adelbert De Smet.
艾尔伯特·德·施密特
Better kno as "The Belgian."
道上诨号♥"比利时仔"
Huh. I bet I know how he likes his waffles.
看得出他是华夫巧克力的粉丝
Belgian! Yes!
比利时华夫巧克力 对啊
Yes! I love your humor. So disarming.
我爱死你的幽默感 让人窝心
De Smet is known for industrial espionage,
德·施密特在间谍行业非常出名
not precious gems. Which is another reason
不是在宝石行业 所以这拍卖♥♥会
this auction seems odd.
更让人感觉有猫腻
Aside from the crowd.
除了这群
We've got unrworld players from Russia, Serbia, Montenegro.
这里还有来自俄♥罗♥斯♥ 塞尔维亚 黑山的地下世界成员
Wow. You really know your Euro baddies,on't you?
貌似你了解不少欧洲恶棍啊
Focus, Chuck. When you win the bidding,
注意 恰克 如果你赢了标价
your competition's not going to be happy.
你的竞争者们都会很不高兴
If you're lucky, they'll follow you
如果你够运气 他们会跟着你
and try and kill you.
暗♥杀♥你
Fingers crossed.
阿弥陀佛
Go luck. Wait, wait. You're...
祝好运 等等 你丫
You're-you're going? I'm alone on this?
你丫竟然要留我一个人在这儿
It your best chance to flash.
这才是你闪回的最好机会
Okay.
好吧
The Cane Volto diamond.
"沃尔托之星" 钻石
Very rare, 100 carats,
珍贵稀有 100克拉
D-colored, internally flawless.
D色 无裂痕
Bidding starts at 25 million Swiss francs.
起价两千五百万瑞士法郎
Do I see 30 million?
有三千万的吗
30 million.
三千万
Do I see 40?
有没有四千万
40. Do I see 50?
四千万了 有没有五千万的
Sir, you're already the high bidder.
先生 你已经标了最高价了
Do I see...
有没有...
50? 60?
五千 六千
Sixty million Swiss francs?
六千瑞士法郎
Bid again, get bullet in back.
你再出价就死翘翘了
Holding at 50, then.
五千万了
Don't turn. 50 million going once.
五千万一次
Okay, you know what? Nice try, Rye.
莱 这招厉害
But I'not falling for it.
不过骗不倒我
Going twice. 60 million Swiss francs.
五千万两次 六千万
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表