剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
You want some more?
想再来点更好的吗
Got some questions for you, Gaez.
要问你几个问题 盖亚兹
What is she here for?
她在这干嘛
Muscle.
打手
I thought it might be fun.
我觉得会很有趣的
Ouch.
好疼
Shall we begin?
可以开始了吗
I have never even heard of an organization called
我从来没听过什么组织
"The Gentle Hand."
叫绅士之手的
I'm a businessman.
我是商人
Yeah. Business in terror.
是啊 恐♥怖♥主♥义♥商人
Built a fortune, killed a lot of men.
用死人堆起来的财富
But that all ends now.
现在该到头了
I'm not the traitor.
我不是叛徒
I didn't plant that tracker.
不是我放的追踪器
Neither did I. Then where did it come from?
也不是我 那它从哪冒出来的
Huh? You were the only one in Milan.
只有你一个人在米兰
I was never in Milan on that mission.
我从来没有去米兰执行过那个任务
I was supposed to be, but I got an anonymous call
我本应该去 但是我被另一个任务
to stay put in Paris.
留在了巴黎
We need to disc--
我们得谈...
You just gonna primp the whole time?
你准备一直擦脂抹粉的吗
One of us had to have been in Milan.
我们中的一个肯定在米兰
Carina was in the U.S.
格瑞娜在美国
I read it in Chuck's report.
我读过了恰克的报告
That leaves...
只剩...
Amy.
艾米
Traitor. Yeah.
卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥ 是啊
So what? I paid for it.
那又如何 我付出了高昂的代价
Acting like the world's biggest dope.
装成全世界最花痴的人
Wearing stupid sexed-up costumes
穿着性感套装
to fight world crime.
抓坏蛋
Now I have everything I ever dreamed of,
而现在 我终于可以拥有一切
except it is a little lonely.
不过 感觉有些孤单
Join me.
我们合伙吧
Go to hell.
去死
I know where you live, Walker.
我知道你住哪 沃克
You even think
如果你想耍把戏
of trying to find us, remember,
追踪我们的话
there's a target on your back.
记住 家人会成为弱点
You, Chuck, the sister with the baby.
你 恰克 还有带着孩子的姐姐
Don't forget.
你可都别忘了
Chuck?
恰克
Can you think about making two trips?
你这是要去双人游吗
Not really my style.
我不适合双人游
How's the reunion going?
她们重聚得怎么样啊
Doesn't everybody want their friends and family around them?
每个人都希望亲朋好友团聚的吧
I mean, wouldn't you have been disappointed
如果在你的婚礼上
if there hadn't been one friend
没有家人 没有朋友
or family member at your wedding?
那该多失望啊
Yeah.
是啊
But maybe Sarah sees the world differently.
但也许莎拉的人生观不一样呢
I just want to make her happy, and everything I did backfired.
我只是想让她开心 但却被反咬一口
Chuck, you bend over backwards to help people.
恰克 你总是使出全力去帮别人
It's one of the reasons that you're so easy to love,
所以别人都很喜欢你
but sometimes the best thing you can do
但有时候 最好的选择
is just take a step back.
就是退一步海阔天空
Be understanding.
理解别人的选择
You don't have to fix everything.
你不需要拯救全世界
So I blew it?
那么说 我搞砸了
Big time.
没错
But I'm pretty sure she still loves you.
但我确信她依然爱你
Where is she? Okay, listen, I don't know
她在哪 你听着
what it's gonna take to get it through that thick
我不知道 你那间谍脑袋瓜
spy skull of yours,
是多么的不开窍
but you need to understand something.
有些事情你必须明白
You are not the only game in town,
我的世界里不是就你一个姑娘
and I am in love with somebody else.
我心里有深爱的女孩
You really are angry. You're damn right
你真生气了 他妈的当然了
I am, okay, and I'm through with you,
我不想跟你再扯上任何关系
and I'm through being your slave.
所以你别想再使唤我了
Wow. You're so worked up.
哇 小脾气都有了
I guess you really do love her, huh?
我猜你真的是爱她啊
You guess? You guess...
你猜
You're supposed to be an intelligence officer,
你可是侦察参谋啊
and you guess?
你只会猜吗
Well, you haven't said it to her. I just figured.
依我判断 你还没对她说出口呢
You figured wrong, all right?
你判断错误
Although... I really should tell her.
不过 我确实应该告诉他了
I do love her.
我真的爱她
Oh, shut up. I'm gonna go get her back.
闭嘴 我要去把她追回来
If you need anything else, you can go to hell.
见鬼去吧 我不会再答应你任何事情了
Marty, don't move!
马蒂 别动
Marty. Here we... It's Morgan!
什么马蒂 我名叫摩根
How many times do I got...?
你还要我纠正多少次啊
Sorry, puss. Sleep time.
抱歉了 妞 你别醒着
Come on, Chuck, pick up.
快啊 恰克 接电♥话♥
Sarah, I am the idiot of the century.
莎拉 我是世纪大傻蛋
Chuck, Amy just escaped with Gaez.
恰克 艾米跟着盖亚兹逃跑了
She's the traitor. Where are you?
卖♥♥♥国♥的是她 你在哪
I'm at the Buy More. The store is closed.
我在买♥♥多多 店都关门了
Where are you?
你在哪
We're locked down in Castle,
我们被索在堡垒
but trying to override the system.
我们在尝试破解安全系统
Gaez and Amy
盖亚兹和艾米
are headed your way.
这朝你这儿来
They're in the elevator.
他们在电梯里
Okay, listen.
听好
Do not try and fight them.
不要跟他们干架
Just hold tight,
拖延住他们就行
and we'll be right there.
我们随后就上来
Yeah, well, there's no real time for that.
真的没时间了
Okay? Just stay by the monitors and spot them for me.
你们看好监控 告诉我他们的方位就行
Lockdown engaged.
封闭出口
He's a dead man.
他死定了
Well, he's got a plan.
他有计划的
At least, I think he does.
至少他这么觉得
God, is he shopping? What's he doing?
天 他在买♥♥东西吗 搞毛啊
Hey, they're following you. You've got ten seconds.
他们尾随着你 只有10秒准备
Well, can I just take these ten seconds
那这10秒我可以用来向你道歉吗
to apologize for being such a fool?
我不该插手你的事情
Chuck, now's not the time.
恰克 现在道歉不合适吧
Chuck?
恰克
Give us the key to the store,
把店钥匙给我们
and we're gone for good.
不需要有伤亡
You're no match for us, and you know it.
你斗不过我们的 你很清楚
We don't want to hurt you,
我们不想伤你
but we will certainly enjoy doing it if we have to.
但如果迫不得已 那就别怪姐姐心狠手辣
Talk to me, Sarah. Where are they?
莎拉 他们在哪
They're at the Nerd Herd desk.
在怪才服务桌
Okay, I just want to say that I have no intention
好的 我真的不是想翻你的旧账
of opening up any more cans of worms,
引火上身
or Pandora's boxes or anything else like that.
我真的没那个意思
I just want you to be happy.
我只是想让你开心而已
Okay, please just concentrate on getting out of this alive.
行 你现在只需要关心怎么活下来就行了
Well, that would a lot easier
那如果你肯原谅我的话
if I knew you'd consider forgiving me.
我会更有集中力的
No time for that. They're headed your way.
没时间了 他们正朝你过来
I don't like fighting girls.
我不喜欢跟女生打架
I mean, women.
我是说女人
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表