剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
embedded in these microchips.
信息更值钱
Surrender...or die.
投降 否则就是死路一条
They know I'm the Intersect.
他们知道我就是机密数据库
Scared?
害怕了
Me, too.
我也是
Drop your weapon!
放下枪
No tether, no Sarah.
跑不了 也没有莎拉帮忙
We're in it up to our chins.
全靠我们自己
How you feeling, Chuck?
感觉怎么样 恰克
Not great, not great.
不太好
Honestly, I sort of flashed,
说实话 我闪回了一点
but I'm not sure.
但我还不是很确定
All right, well... let's find out!
好吧 试试看就知道了
Rye!
莱
200 feet to the rocks below!
200英尺的高空 下面就是满山的石头
Talk about some serious danger, huh, Chuck?
是不是很危险啊 恰克
Hold on a second.
等下
Anything?
闪了吗
No. No, nothing yet,
没 还没有
and believe me, I'm plenty terrified!
相信我 我确实很害怕
Help me up!
拉我上去
Sorry, Chuck, not gonna happen.
抱歉 恰克 帮不了你
What? What? No. My hands are slipping.
什么 别啊 我的手开始往下滑了
Rye, my hands are slipping. I may actually die right now!
莱 手开始滑了 再不出手我就死了
Fantastic! This is your final test.
太棒了 这就是你的终极测试
The wind's picking up.
风越来越大
You're looking death right in the face.
你看上去一脸死相
The only thing that can save you now is the Intersect.
现在唯一能救你的就是机密数据库
Focus, Chuck. You can do this!
集中注意力 恰克 你能行的
No. This is crazy.
不行 这太疯狂了
It's not coming back.
闪不了了
But you know the rock is Sarah.
你知道你的障碍是莎拉
Tell yourself you don't need her,
告诉你自己 你不需要她
and give in to the fear!
让恐惧占据你的大脑
BuI do need her!
但我真的需要她
I love her, and I'd rather love Sarah
我真的爱她 爱她胜过爱
than have the Intersect.
机密数据库
Now help me up!
拉我上去
CIA didn't send me out here to affirm your love, Bartowski.
中情局不是派我来给你俩增进感情的
You need the Intersect and running.
你需要机密数据库恢复工作
Now, get that rock off your chest
现在 忘掉莎拉
and be a real spy like me!
做个像我一样的特工
Did I just get... shot?
我刚刚是不是 中枪了
No. No!
不 不
I certainly did.
还真是中枪了
No!
不
Grab my hand or die!
拉我的手 要么就是死路一条
Come om.
来吧
Chuck, what's going on? Where are you?
恰克 发生了什么 你在哪
Pursue Agent Carmichael, and we will kill him.
你要是追踪卡尔麦克探员 我们就杀了他
Slowly.
慢慢的
There will be no further warning.
警告只有一次
No! Please wait!
不 等等
General, I want immediate authorization to mobilize
将军 我要求立刻授权追击
to Belgium and hunt down this son of a bitch.
去比利时逮捕这个混♥蛋♥
Which I would grant if there was indication
如果目标明确在比利时的话
De Smet was in Belgium,
那我当然会授权
but there's indication of his whereabouts at all.
但我们现在对他的下落一无所知
They were at Gstaad Airport.
他们在格施塔德机场
I have a witness who saw them board
我有目击证人看到他们
a private jet, tail number CLM...
登上一架私人飞机 机尾编号♥CLM
I know, Agent Walker.
我知道 沃克探员
Ok, the plane didn't just disappear.
那好 飞机不会凭空消失
It had to have landesomewhere.
它肯定在某地降落了
We put a code red out
我们给所有潜伏在
to every clandestine agency on the planet.
世界各地的探员发送红色警报
The moment there's a sign of Chuck,
一旦有恰克的行踪
we'll mobilize every resource.
我们会立刻动用所有资源
Colonel Casey, you've got your mission.
凯西上校 你有任务
You're running point.
你去追踪
And me?
我呢
Sarah... he's out there.
莎拉 他还活着
We'll find him.
我们会找到他
But until their's intel,
但是在消息确定之前
go home and get some rest.
回家 休息一下
You'll be informed of any developments.
一切进展都会告知你
I'm staying right here.
我就呆在这
You're going home.
你回家去
That's an order.
这是命令
Bartowski's smart.
巴托斯基很聪明
Intersect or no, he'll be fine.
不管有没有机密数据库 他都能化险为夷
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
He did this to prove to me that he could be apy.
他这样做是为了证明给我看 他还能做特工
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want the Intersect.
机密数据库
What are you doing, Walker?
你在干什么 沃克
I'm gonna go find Chuck.
我要找到恰克
We'll go together.
我们一起去
Wherever he is, we will find him,
不管他在哪 我们都要找到他
and we'll bring him back.
带他回来
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't... I don't have it, Mr. Belgian... De Smet.
我 我没有 比利时仔先生 德·施密特先生
It's gone.
没有了
I lost it.
我把它弄丢了
Please Agent Carmichael,
别这样 卡尔麦克探员
don't take me for a fool.
别拿我当傻子
The less you resist, the less painful this will be.
坦白从宽 抗拒从严
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表