剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
we're not torturing you!
我们不是在虐待你
There's no torture going on in here!
这儿没有虐待
Although there is no clear definition.
但也没有明文规定不可以
Sarah...
莎拉
Look, we're gonna get you some more painkillers very soon.
我们会尽快给你再拿些止痛药
But first, you're gonna answer a few more questions, okay?
但首先 你要回答一些问题 好吗
For example, why is your bag covered in sand, huh?
例如 为什么你的包上都是沙子
Which happens to be a great way to throw off
这正是个避开
our X-ray equipment. Mighty convenient.
我们的X光检查设备的好方法 多聪明
Or it's because everything I have is covered in sand!
或者是因为我所有的东西上都有沙子
Because the CIA won't send me anywhere
因为中情局不愿把我送到
where there isn't any sand!
没有沙子的地方
Old school. I like it.
古董哦 我的菜
It doesn't even work...
它是坏的
because there's sand in it.
因为有沙子进去了
Lewis, my tech guy...
路易斯 技术人员
and suspiciously, an elite bomb specialist.
可疑的是 他是个天才炸♥弹♥专家
You knew I had high hopes for you.
你知道我对你期望很高
Maybe that was your motivation.
也许这就是你的动机
I mean, you knew that Brody was my first choice
你知道布罗迪是我的首选
and that you were my second.
你是我的第二人选
No, I didn't know that, but thanks for not choosing me.
不 我并不知道 但谢谢你没有选我
You didn't, you didn't know that?
你不知道 你不知道
Oh, looky what we have here!
看看我们发现了什么
Sharp! Can you explain this?
真锋利 能否解释一下
Uh, it's my knife.
这是我的刀
Yes, but why do you have a knife
对啊 可为什么你的包里面会有把
used by an IRA bomb maker in your bag?
爱尔兰共和军中做炸♥弹♥的人用的刀呢
Because I killed an IRA bomb maker
因为我杀了他们一个做炸♥弹♥的
and I took it from him.
拿了他的刀
Walker, Bartowski,
沃克 巴托斯基
you figure out who the killer is yet?
你们找到了凶手吗
No luck. It could be any one of them.
还没有 他们都有可能
All we know is that whoever the killer is,
我们只知道不论凶手是谁
they were sitting in that chair.
他们都曾坐在那张椅子上
I'm not even sure that we know that much.
我连这个都不能肯定
Actually, Sarah,
事实上 莎拉
I'm pretty certain, as there is a bomb
我很确定椅子下面
strapped to the bottom of the chair.
绑着一个炸♥弹♥
We gotta go right now!
快点离开这儿
Did you feel that?
你感觉到了吗
I haven't felt anything for years.
我已经麻木很多年了
What's happening?
怎么回事
My ears are ringing! I can't hear anything!
我耳鸣了 什么都听不见
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Walker, glad you're still alive.
沃克 真高兴你还活着
Yeah, I'm good, too. Thanks, buddy.
我也是 谢了 老兄
Damian caught another piece of shrapnel,
又有弹片击中了达米安
this time in the back.
这次是在后背
Oh, my God, we gotta get him to a doctor!
额滴神 我们得让他看医生
We will.
我们会的
Unless we die here.
除非我们死在这儿
Then he'll have to wait.
要不然他就得等
Everyone's here except Lewis.
除了路易斯 都齐了
Yeah, of course, the bomb expert.
对 就是那个炸♥弹♥专家
He must have set up the bomb
一定是他装了炸♥弹♥
so he could get away, which means...
好方便自己逃跑 也就是说
Lewis is the killer.
路易斯就是凶手
Seriously?
真的吗
He was my second choice.
他可是我的第二人选啊
This is not just Car BM we're talking about here.
我们说的可不只是买♥♥多多的车子
This is our Big Mike.
而是我们的麦老板
He's in real danger here, fellas. Real danger.
他现在很危险 伙计们 真的很危险
Think about it: what if these men were
想想看 如果那些人
to take away his sandwiches, hmm?
拿走了他的三明治会怎样呢
He is not built for that.
他可受不了这个
So I have to ask you one more time, okay:
因此我再问你们一遍
Where is Kevin Bacon?
凯文·贝肯在哪儿
I don't know what to say, my friend. It's a...
怎么说呢 朋友 这个
it's a mystery.
这是个迷
It's an unsolvable mystery.
一个无法解开的迷
It is not a mystery! In fact,
这不是个迷 事实上
it is quite obvious what has happened.
事情的经过很明显
You stole Kevin Bacon,
你们偷了凯文·贝肯
and therefore
所以
you two hid him, hmm?
也是你们把他藏起来了 对吧
Or...
或者
did we?
我们有吗
Okay, Damian's unconscious,
达米安已经神志不清了
but he's still alive, for now.
但他暂时还没死
Look, the good news is we can
好消息是我们又可以
trust each other again.
互相信任了
Lewis is clearly the one who planted the bombs
显然就是路易斯安装了炸♥弹♥
and killed Brody,
而且杀了布罗迪
who probably caught him in the process.
很可能是因为他撞破了他的行动
Brody!
布罗迪
We're gonna need all hands on deck.
我们得齐心协力
Lewis is in Castle with nowhere to go.
路易斯就在城♥堡♥ 无路可逃
That guy can build a bomb out of anything.
他可以用任何东西做出炸♥弹♥
Watch for trip wires, booby-traps.
要小心暗线和诡雷
Yeah, also remember it's important
对 而且很重要的一点
that we capture this guy alive.
我们要活捉这家伙
Okay? We need to find out who he's working for.
我们要知道他是在为谁做事
Why he would have sabotaged Castle.
为什么要破坏城♥堡♥
You just gonna stand around and talk about it, leader?
你自己就站在旁边说说而已吗 头儿
No, I'm gonna find Lewis
不 我会找到路易斯
and I'm gonna take that bastard down.
拿下那个混♥蛋♥
Listen, Director, I just wanted to apologize
总监 我很抱歉
for accusing you of murder.
之前指控你谋杀
And if you promise to stay away from my sister,
如果你保证离我姐姐远点
I think we can get past it.
这事就一笔勾销了
Maybe even become friends.
也许我们还能成为朋友
Do you know what your problem is?
你知道你的问题在哪儿吗
You want people to like you too much.
你太想让别人都喜欢你了
A good leader shouldn't care about that.
一个好的领导是不需要在意这个的
Sector Two clear.
二区已查
You don't understand, six years we were together.
你不明白 我们在一起六年了
I mean, how did you get the Intersect to commit?
你们是怎么让机密数据库运作的
Sector One clear.
一区已查
Clearly, you feel that way,
显然 你会这么想
as you haven't made even the slightest of attempts to be liked.
是因为你根本没有尝试过让别人喜欢你
That's not important to me.
那对我无关紧要
Really? Not even a little bit?
是吗 一点都没有关系吗
What, are you made of stone?
你是石头做的吗
Shh! Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Guys, I hear movement in the ducts.
伙计们 通风管道里有动静
Yeah, I hear it too, Chuck. It's Lewis.
对 我也听到了 恰克 是路易斯
Crap. I lost him.
靠 我跟丢了
Casey, you got anything?
凯西 你怎么样
I'm right underneath him.
我就在他下面
Freeze, limey,
站住 英国佬
if you want to keep your balls.
如果你不想变成太监的话
What the hell?
搞什么
What is it?
怎么回事
It's a pig.
是一头猪
A pig?
一头猪
You hid Kevin Bacon in the air ducts?
你们把凯文·贝肯藏在通风管里了
If you love something, let it go.
爱它 就要给它自♥由♥
If it comes back, you can eat it.
如果它回来了 你可以把它吃掉
He lives by a strange
他有种奇怪的
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表