剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Dr. Fred is world-renowned, after all.
弗雷德博士毕竟也是世界知名的学者
101 Conversations Before "I Do"?
《婚前一百零一问》
That's the book, the one covered in wedding rings?
就是这本书吗 封面上还印着订婚戒指
Yeah.
是的
I thought we talked about this.
我以为我们已经谈过这个问题了
I thought we were going to take it slow.
要慢慢来
I know, I know we did, and we are going to take it slow.
我知道 我们就是要慢慢来
It's just... you know, someday
只是 你知道的 终有一天
maybe we could talk about that.
我们会走到这一步
And it takes a long time to have 101 conversations.
要谈101次多少也得花点时间吧
Why do we always have to talk and push and change things?
为什么要这么着急
Why can't we just be?
为什么不能顺其自然
Uh, Sarah...
莎拉
Everything is great.
一切都好
What if we do "I do," And it changes us?
如果我们勉强作出承诺 搞得很怪怎么办
It's nuclear.
是核武器
Exactly, everything we love about us could be destroyed.
没错 你我相爱之处可能就会被破坏
No, not us, the weapon.
不 不是我们 是武器
It's a nuclear control panel.
那是核武器控制板
The Costa Gravans have nukes.
哥斯达格拉瓦斯有核武器
Costa Gravas is nuclear?!
哥斯达格拉瓦斯有核武器
All right, yes.
是的
I have a nuclear weapons control panel in my basement.
我的地下室里确实有个核武器控制板
This is such ugliness.
这太丑陋了
How does it work?
它怎么工作
There are nuclear missiles at sites
在哥斯达格拉瓦斯的丛林里
throughout the Costa Gravan jungle.
有核弹
They're all aimed at different cities,
他们瞄准不同的城市
mostly American.
大部分是美国城市
Look, it takes two keys, okay,
需要两把钥匙启动
two keys to use the system.
两把才行
One of them is right here.
一把在这
It's around my neck, see?
挂在我脖子上 看见了吗
Generalissimo You have one key.
大元帅 你有一把钥匙
Where is the other one?
那另一把呢
This is so embarrassing, you know?
这真让人难以启齿
I gave it away
几年前
years ago to the person I trusted the most.
我把它给了我最信赖的人
Okay?
好吧
My wife.
我妻子
The woman who has just taken over your country?
那个刚刚抢夺了你政♥权♥的女人
You have questioned the Generalissimo enough
你问大元帅的问题
for one night.
够多了
He lost his country and his love today.
他今天失去了他的国家和他的至爱
He must rest.
他需要休息
All right.
好的
Colonel Casey, watch the Generalissimo closely.
凯西上校 紧密看管大元帅
We'll speak more in the morning.
明早我们再继续
Walker and Bartowski, private line.
沃克和巴托斯基 上专用线
You two are going back to Costa Gravas.
你们两个要潜回哥斯达格拉瓦斯
We can't have a rogue leader with nuclear capabilities.
我们不能容忍♥一个坐拥核武器的僭主存在
Meet with Colonel Casey
今晚和凯西上校
about the layout of the palace tonight,
在安排好的地方集♥合♥
and leave first thing in the morning.
明天一早出发
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 长官
Isn't life funny, Colonel Casey?
是不是造化弄人啊 凯西上校
That I would be here, hmm,
我竟然会来到这里
guarded by the Angel of Death?
还被死亡天使贴身保护
Forgive me--
抱歉
the Angel of Life.
我应该说生命天使
That I would be here and wondering
我在这思索着
where will I go next?
路在何方
I got to be honest.
跟你说实话吧
This isn't how I thought it'd end up for you.
我认为这不是你的结局
Why?
为什么
Well, I wrote a report back in '91
91年的时候我写过一个报告
theorizing you'd be taken down by someone else altogether,
从理论上阐明了你将会被其他人合力赶下台
someone whose politics never moved to the center,
一些职位卑微 永远无法
as have yours.
取你而代之的人
Someone who could never take his eyes off your wife.
一个对你妻子蠢蠢欲动的人
Move around behind me, Generalissimo.
到我身后来 大元帅
Do not make me shoot a man in a wheelchair.
别逼我开枪打死一个残疾人
Better?
这样呢
Generalissimo,
大元帅
you're coming with me.
你要跟我走
Hortencia and I need your key.
何腾西娅和我需要那把钥匙
You're not going anywhere, Generalissimo.
你哪也不用去 大元帅
I think you are.
你确实是哪也去不了了
Cute.
不错
Too bad you didn't bring enough.
可惜带的不够多
Ahora...
现在
Quien quiere morir primero?
你觉得谁先玩完
I'm sorry, my friend.
抱歉我的朋友
No harm comes to him.
不要伤害他
comprende
明白没
His blood runs in my veins.
他的血液流淌在我体内
You do not kill him, I go with you.
你别杀他 我跟你走
Your task is to sneak back into Costa Gravas,
你们的任务是潜回哥斯达格拉瓦斯
destroy the nuclear control room, and find the missiles.
破坏核弹中控室 找到核弹头
The U.S. Wants the Generalissimo back in charge
美国政♥府♥希望大元帅重新当政
but without nuclear capabilities.
但要消除他的核威胁
On it, General.
收到 将军
I know every corner of that godforsaken slime hole.
那个发霉腐烂的破洞我一清二楚
Colonel Casey, are you certain you're up for a mission?
凯西上校 你确定你已经可以出任务了吗
He seems to be pretty determined. I think he is.
我看他是决心要去了 我看他行
Casey.
凯西
You could have told me that when you said
你给我说这是个
this place was a "Godforsaken slime hole,"
发霉腐烂的破洞
you were speaking literally.
原来不是比喻啊
We're almost to the control room.
我们快到中控室了
Yeah.
是
We'll place the charges around it.
我们可以在周围布满炸♥药♥
That way, if we have to, we can obliterate the whole thing.
那个路 如果需要 我们可以毁掉一切
Oh, what is that smell?
这是什么味
That is the stench of tyranny.
专♥制♥暴♥政♥的臭气
Dr. Fred.
弗雷德博士
Wow, big fan, really just a big fan.
我是你的狂热粉丝 超狂热
Listen, I-I met someone recently,
听着 近期我遇见一个女孩
and it is of life-or-death importance
这很重要
that I make absolutely certain that she is The One.
因为我认为她就是我生命中的唯一
Actually, that is the topic of my next book How to Know--
事实上 这就是我下本书的标题 你怎么知道
250 pages of exercises guiding you
250页的练习
through a revolutionary 40-step process.
帮助你通过革命性的40步过程
40 steps, huh?
40步
Yeah, that's a lot of detail, you know, but I just...
恩 这么多东西啊 但是你知道 我只是
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Son, are you going to another man for love advice?
小子 你要找别人寻求情感问题的意见吗
Have I not made your mama Bolonia
难道我没有让你母亲
sing like the happiest bird in the sky?
天天开心吗
Probably, sir, sure.
当然有了 先生
Listen, here's the thing--
听着 是这么回事
this guy wrote the book on it, literally.
这家伙可是写了一本书啊
Boy, when has anyone ever learned
小伙子 你见过谁
anything important from a book?
是从书中学的真理的
You got to take your woman,
你得约出你的妹子
kiss her on the lips, and see what happens.
狠狠吻下去 才知道结果
If you hear sweet, smooth jams
如果你听到灵魂深处
rise up from your soul, then that's your answer.
涌起了甜蜜丝滑的温柔 这就是结果
I've never, ever heard smooth jams.
这应该很难听到
The former head of our people became a puppet
被我们的土地养的肥头大耳的前领导人
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表