剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Okay. I'm just gonna go...
好 那我念了
You-you go, mm-hmm.
你 你来
Chuck,
恰克
You're a gift.
你是一份礼物
You're a gift I never dreamed I could want or need,
你是我从未奢望过的礼物
And every day, I will show you
今后每一天 我会向你证明
that you're a gift that I deserve.
你是我应得的礼物
You make me the best person I could ever hope to be,
你让我成为了最好的自己
and I want to spend and learn and love
我愿意和你一起 认知 共度 相爱
the rest of my life with you.
我的一生
Talky?
很罗嗦吗
Perfect.
完美
So perfect. So perfect. Oh, my God.
太完美了 我的天呐
Sarah. Oh, Sarah.
莎拉 莎拉
Oh, mine are a tear-down.
比起来我的都该撕了
This is a page one rewrite.
这还是重写过的
I scripted a wardrobe change.
我改过很多
You know, and a pause for applause.
还有为鼓掌而留的暂停
Chuck, don't freak out.
恰克 别抓狂
Whatever they are, they will be perfect.
无论誓词如何 他们一定会很完美
Something's wrong.
有些不对劲
The Iridium slowed the spread of the poison,
铱减缓了毒药的扩散
but her temperature is creeping back up.
但是他的体温依然在缓慢上升
What are we talking about?
什么意思
I think that you bought more time,
我想你只是争取了更多时间而已
but she's still deteriorating.
但她的病情仍在恶化
Okay, okay. Okay, what's next?
下一步怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you mean, you don't...?
什么 你不知道
Come on. Come on, people, think. Think about this.
大家快想想办法
If there's an Iridium 5,
既然有铱5
there's got to be an Iridium 6, right?
那就会有铱6吧
About four years ago,
大约四年前
Volkoff was working on a new compound.
沃尔科夫在研发一种新的化学混合物
Very secret.
非常机密
File was labeled "Lead Apron".
文件被命名为"铅围裙"
Which is a way to protect against radioactive poisoning.
可以抵抗辐射中毒
Volkoff must have known that...
沃尔科夫肯定知道
No, I must have known that
不对 是我肯定知道
number five was weak,
铱5太弱了
and developed the next stage antidote, Iridium 6.
然后去研发了下一代解毒剂 铱6
Volkoff kept the project close, at his Moscow base.
沃尔科夫把这项目藏在莫斯科基地
El, what's our time frame?
艾莉 我们还有多少时间
A day, maybe less.
一天 也许更少
And we're out of here ASAP.
我们速度出发吧
I still have friends in Global Strike Command.
我在全球打击司令部还有些朋友
They'll be happy to give us a free jump to Russia.
他们会很乐意免费带我们去俄♥罗♥斯♥
They love mixing it up with the Reds. Bartowski!
他们喜欢给共♥产♥主义制♥造♥麻烦 巴托斯基
You may be the Intersect, boy,
你虽然是机密数据库
but you can't outrun a bullet.
但你也不能比子弹快
Chuck!
恰克
So, of course, Chuck goes marching back to these bullies,
恰克挺着胸膛走向那群恶棍
and he demands them to give me back my pants.
然后要求他们把裤子还给我
Says he's gonna call the Intergalactic Firestorm Federation,
不然他就给宇宙大爆♥炸♥联盟打电♥话♥
which, by the way, doesn't exist.
其实这联盟根本就不存在
There's no such thing.
根本就没这种东西
Chuck just, you know, made it up on the spot,
恰克只是在险镜中编造出来的
but, uh, he got me my pants back.
但是他要回了我的裤子
You know, I love those pants.
我很爱那条裤子
Anyway, long story
说来话长
just to say that...
我只是想说
Chuck never gives up.
恰克从不会放弃
You know that already.
你知道的
What are you doing? Sarah's dying!
你们在干什么 莎拉的时间不多了
I'm aware of that.
我知道
You're aware of that? I can save her. Please.
你知道什么 我能救她 求你了
She's CIA, just like you, Decker.
她和你一样也是中情局的人 德克尔
Let me go get the antidote.
放我去拿解药吧
One last mission. That's all I'm asking for.
最后一次任务 我别无他求
You're fired, Chuck.
你被开除了 恰克
As of... right now.
从现在开始
Operation Bartowski is done.
巴托斯基行动结束了
The Buy More is for sale.
买♥♥多多也要被卖♥♥了
Fine. Fine. Fire me. Just let me go.
好吧 开除我把 放我走就好
Chuck, there is one last thing I need from you.
恰克 我还要从你身上要回点东西
Some CIA property.
一些中情局的财产
What is that?
这是什么
A suppression device.
一种抑制装置
They say it only hurts... a lot.
听说会相当疼
What...?
什么
No. No, no, no, no, no!
不要啊 不要啊
Don't take the Intersect! I need it for the antidote.
不要拿走机密数据库 我需要他来制解药
I need it to save Sarah!
我需要它救莎拉
I know, Chuck. I know.
我知道 恰克 我知道
No!
不要
No!
不要啊
What do you want, Clyde?
克莱德 你想怎样
You're going to convince Agent Bartowski
你要告诉巴托斯基探员
and his mom that this is over.
和他母亲 一切都结束了
No one can know the true origin of Alexei Volkoff.
没有人能知道阿♥拉♥克谢·沃尔科夫的真♥相♥
Uncuff him.
放了他
John,
约翰
I don't need to threaten you to follow an order.
我不需要威胁你服从命令
You're a Marine.
你是海军陆战队的
Now, you're going to do this to protect the greater good.
你要顾全大局
Your country.
保卫国家
I'm onto you.
我同意
You know I'm not gonna bail out on Walker.
但你知道我不会不管沃克的
You think I'm just gonna accept your offer,
你以为我会接受条件
try to escape with Frost and Chuck.
然后带着霜后和恰克逃走
But it's a setup.
但这是一个陷阱
And when I make my move, you kill us all.
我一行动 你就会把我们都杀了
In the report, you make yourself out
然后在你的报告中 把你自己
to be the good guy, right?
塑造成好人 是不是
A real hero.
一个真正的英雄
It's all right.
好吧
See... John...
约翰
I'm not afraid... to be the bad guy.
我并不怕去做一个坏人
Neither am I.
我也不怕
Hey, Casey, what's up?
凯西 什么情况
We're making our move.
我们开始行动了
Does the CIA still have a man on you?
中情局还有人看着你吗
Yes. Yes, they do.
有一个
Well, take him out now!
搞定他
Meet me back at the apartment.
在公♥寓♥和我碰头
Yes, sir. Okay, all right.
遵命
What's going on?
怎么了
We're getting Chuck and Hartley out of here.
我们带恰克和哈特利离开这
Your mom and I are the magnet.
你母亲和我来拖延时间
We're gonna stay here and distract Decker.
我们留在这里分散德克尔的注意力
You two get out in the confusion.
你们两个趁乱逃出去
It's the only way you'll make it to Moscow.
只有这样你们才能去莫斯科
But Casey, they took the Intersect out of me.
凯西 他们移除了我的机密数据库
Shut up. You're Chuck Bartowski,
闭嘴 你可是恰克·巴托斯基啊
the second best spy I've ever worked with.
是和我合作过的第二优秀的间谍
Now you're gonna go save the best one.
现在你要去救出那个最优秀的
I-I'm sorry. What am I supposed to do?
我 我很抱歉 我应该做些什么呢
You and Chuck need to break into Volkoff Industries.
你和恰克要闯入沃尔科夫工业
There'll be lots of security there,
那里会有许多的保卫措施
so, you'll have to go as your old self.
所以 你要做回以前的你
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表