剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
任何想 用你们的话来说
Anyone who wants to get wealthy--
发财的人 都可以留下来
rich, in your language-- can stay,
我们可以商量你在新公♥司♥的职位
and we can discuss your place in the new organization.
否则 现在就可以走
Otherwise, now is a good time to leave.
过去几年
Last couple years,
我以为我已经失去欲望
I think I lost my hunger.
失去了起床的动力和理由
My drive, my reason to get up
变得行尸走肉
and do what the fuck I do.
你刚刚把这一切都还给我了 普林斯
You just gave it back to me, Prince.
我们战场上见
I'll see you on the goddamn field of battle.
二位别急着走
Not so fast, you two.
我想我们现在是忒希奥和克莱门扎了
I guess we're Tessio and Clemenza now.
那是我看的电影里的角色
Well, that one I've seen.
他们中只有一个人忠诚又有用
Well, only one of them turned out to be loyal and useful.
我们要看看你会怎么做 瓦格纳
We'll see how that goes with you, Wagner.
没问题
Right.
他在楼上吗
He here? Up in his office?
不然呢
Where else he gonna be?
那的确是他的办公室 对吧
It is his office, right?
暂时是
For now.
受不了 对吧
You can't do it, huh?
我只为传奇工作
I worked for a legend.
我退出
I'm out.
没错 这个地方
Yeah. This place...
我也不干了
I'm outta here too.
一起
Team up?
走
Done.
我希望等一切尘埃落定后
I hope when this all calms down
你能认真地看待这一切 包括我
and you really look at it, and me,
这样你可能都不想离开
that you won't even want to leave.
但问题是 即使我们想 我们也做不到 对吗
But the thing of it is, we can't even if we want to, right?
你可以 但你没法在其他地方工作
You could. You couldn't work anywhere else,
而你留下的一切都将归我所有
and I'd own all you left behind.
就因为你现在是
Because you are now the majority owner
泰勒·梅森碳能的大股东吗
of Taylor Mason Carbon.
当我说"这都是我的"时
When I said, "It's all mine,"
就意味着一切都归我所有
that is what I meant, all.
包括你在阿克塞的那部分
Including Axe's piece of your shop,
那也是比重最大的一部分
which is the majority piece.
但这对你们俩都有好处
But this will work out for both of you.
我早就感觉到了
I can feel it already.
什么时候决定的 麦公子
When, Mikey boy?
你什么时候决定背叛我的
When did you decide to break ranks and betray me?
说之前 先让阿克塞公♥司♥中的
Because-- and let's make sure to let all the Axe enthusiasts
所有人都知道
among us know, going forward,
是你跟我一起做局拿下了他
you were in lockstep with me on nailing him.
直到你背叛了我
Right up until you weren't.
查克 我从来都不是你的人
Well, Chuck, I was never really in your ranks.
也不会和你共进退
Never in lockstep.
我们只不过曾经有同样的问题
We just had a similar problem for a while.
现在 你变成了我的问题
Now, you're my problem.
而你也知道我是如何解决问题的
And you know what I do to problems.
让他们腐烂吗
Let 'em fester?
不 我对上一个坐在那的人
No. I do what I did to the last guy
怎么做的
who sat in that chair.
我亲手解决了他们
I get rid of them.
不 是我解决了上一个人
No. I got rid of the guy in the chair.
想要知道我们如何知道这是真的吗
Know how we know this to be true?
因为坐在这里的人是我
'Cause I'm the one sitting in it.
不会太久的 伙计
Not for long, pal.
肯定不会太久的
Not for fucking long.
# 那位跨着哈雷机车带你兜风的花♥花♥公♥子♥ #
You used to ride on a chrome horse with your diplomat
# 肩头还扶着一只华贵的暹罗猫 #
Who carried on his shoulder a Siamese cat
# 当你一朝醒悟 他并非你心之所求 #
Ain't it hard when you discovered that
# 却发现他早已带着一切离去 #
He really wasn't where it's at
# 各种苦涩 #
After he took from you everything
# 你只能独自体会 #
He could steal
# 这滋味如何 #
How does it feel?
# 这滋味如何 #
How does it feel?
# 你孑身独行 #
To have on your own
# 你孤立无援 #
With no direction home
# 颠沛流离 #
Like a complete unknown
# 一如滚石 #
Like a Rolling Stone
# 幽居高塔的公主 #
Ahh, princess on a steeple
# 和那些优雅体面的上层人士 #
And all the pretty people
# 整日里酗酒 以为他们找到了 #
They're all drinkin', thinkin' that they...
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表