剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
I know the difference in you.
我看到了在我画那幅画的时候
I saw the way you were looking at me
你注视我的表情
when I was makin' that painting.
跟看马戏团小马没两样
It was like a fucking show pony.
我看的是艺术家
Like an artist.
呵
Yeah.
是你自以为是的艺术家
Your idea of an artist.
一个没有自己的资源
Someone that you can control
从而可以让你随意摆布的人
because he has no resources of his own.
我从没这么想过
That's the last thing I want to do.
那就好 因为在清空我的钱包之后
Good. Because after emptying my pockets,
阿克塞再也控制不了我了
Axe has no more control over me.
因为这是我欠他的最后一幅画了
Because this is the last painting that I owe him.
至少我让你重获自♥由♥了 对吧
Well then I helped you get free, didn't I?
不 你没有
Nah. No, you didn't.
你让我意识到 我从来就没有自♥由♥过
You helped me realize that I was never free.
我是个成年人 我可以决定自己需要什么
I'm a grown man. I decide what I need.
决定什么时候需要
I decide when I need it.
随你怎么说了 - 我就这么说了
If you say so. - Yeah, I do.
而且 我需要的女孩
I also need a girl who says,
要在我不知道作品是否完成时
"Of course you do," When I say,
跟我说 "你当然知道啊"
"I don't know if I'm done."
不会给我来个操蛋的研讨会
Not some fuckin' seminar.
行
Yeah.
你的问题在于 你需要的是一个小姑娘
Your problem is you need a girl.
以防你还是不知道某件事是否结束了
In case you're still not sure when something's finished,
这的确他妈的结束了
this fuckin' is.
保安说他是在温迪离开一小时后离开的
The security guys say he left an hour after Wendy did.
他们听到叫喊声和打砸声
They heard shouting and banging
当他们上来查看时 现场就已经是这样了
and when they checked it out, this is what they found.
你找人把这地方清理干净 我好卖♥♥了它
You get the place cleaned up so I can sell it.
那我们要注明这里曾经是尼科·坦纳的工作室吗
We gonna list it as the former art studio of Nico Tanner?
管他丫的
I don't give a shit.
把那幅画打包好 送去办公室挂起来
Have that packed, brought to the office and hung.
作为什么 一个警世寓言吗
As what? A cautionary tale?
这是货真价实的坦纳真迹
That's a real Tanner original.
充满了不加掩饰的真情实感
Filled with raw emotion.
嗨
Hi.
你好
Hello.
这事需要你合上电脑仔细听我讲
This is, um, a laptops closed sort of thing.
行
Okay.
我们经常这样做
We keep doing this.
我想这是最后一次了
I think this might be the last time
不知道这能不能安慰到你呢
if that makes you feel any better.
我的直觉告诉我说不能
I get the sense that it won't.
我整晚都在计算
I spent all night doing the math
我们亏空了多少钱
on the amount of money we lost.
当真愚蠢至极
It was wildly stupid.
更糟的是 我们损害了整个行业
Worse, we damaged entire sectors,
那些公♥司♥本来即将
companies that were going to
颠覆石化行业
spin off into petrochemical disruptors,
他们本来是要创造新电池技术的
that were going to create new battery technology.
我告诉过你 牺牲不可避免
I told you there'd be sacrifices.
是啊 可我不确定自己能否继续下去
Yeah, but I'm not sure I can keep doing that.
莉婉 给我点时间
Rian, give me some time.
我知道该如何解决这个问题
I know how to fix this.
如何解决
How?
现在不能告诉你 相信我就行
I can't say right now. Just trust me.
我和你 也算知己知彼 对吧
If I see myself in you then you see yourself in me, right?
你知道你能解决这个问题的
And you know you would be able to solve this.
嗯 我想我明白了
Yeah, I guess I follow that.
相信我
So trust me.
行
Okay.
暂且相信你
For now.
可以
Okay.
我们成功让我父亲成为了
We have successfully gotten my father named
阿克塞银行的新受托人
the new trustee of Axe's bank.
他将有监管权
He will have oversight,
对他们想用银行做的任何事
full control to hold up anything and everything
拥有绝对控制权
they want to do with the bank.
他能看到每一笔交易
Access to every transaction.
一位内部人士
A man on the inside.
好啊
Right.
我们得尝所愿了
We got what we wanted.
然而并没有
Except we didn't.
洛葛仙妮
Roxanne?
行 行 说慢点
Okay, okay, slow down.
那太好了
That's great.
你一回到城里就立马赶过去
You get there as soon as you can get back to the city.
我现在就去
I'm on my way.
爸
Dad.
我刚跟洛葛仙妮通过话
I just talked to Roxanne.
她说给你一个祝君好运吻
She says to give you a kiss for luck.
你替她来个湿吻吧
Ooh, give him a wet one.
没什么好担心的 就一个简单的手术
Nothing to worry about though. Simple procedure.
如果行医执照还在手 我就自己动手了
I'd do it myself if I hadn't lost my privileges here.
看到了没 我就说嘛
Yeah, see? I told you.
现在你可以继续活着 做我的卧底了
Now you get to live and be my man on the inside.
儿子啊 的确是这样
That's true, Sonny.
可走向可能不完全是你想的那样
But it may not work out the way you think.
爸 这是什么意思
What do you mean, Dad?
还真让他排到移植名单前头了 干得漂亮
Nice fucking job getting him up the list.
从今天开始的一个月内 这些个医院
One month from now, these hospitals,
那个招人恨的中国造就要在这些地方横行了
they're gonna be overrun with that damn Chinese bug.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do it?
我
Me?
我正想问你是怎么做到的
I was about to ask how you did it.
爸 爸
Dad? Dad.
他已经被麻醉了
He's been sedated.
借过一下
Excuse me.
慢着 你就是那个器官捐献者
Wait a minute. You're the donor?
可你是阿克塞的... - 对 我是
But you're Axe's... - Yes, I am.
他的博物馆馆长
His museum curator.
从一个朋友那听说你♥爸♥需要器官捐献
Heard from a friend your pop was in need.
我立刻就报名了
I signed right up.
我就想在这一年里
Looking to do all my good deeds
积点善呢
for a year right here.
呵 那是自然
Sure you are.
阿克塞巧妙地搞黄了我们的计划
Axe stymied us smooth as Bobby Jones,
老爷子不再是我们的人了
and Senior's not our man anymore.
阿克塞此时为我父亲奉上的东西
Axe delivered my father something that at this moment
甚至超越了我们的家庭纽带
transcends even my familial bond.
他给予了老爷子新生
He gave him life.
他成为了我当不了的儿子
And so he became the son I couldn't be.
我父亲现在是他的人了
My father is owned by him now.
阿克塞说他不会感情用事
Axe claims he's not an emotional player,
可他一直都是如此
but he's all emotion.
我看到他愿意为一桩披萨生意投入了多少
I saw how much he was willing to pour into a pizza business,
完完全全的感情用事
and that was just for sentimental reasons.
他抛售那些影响力投资公♥司♥的仓位
He dumped his positions in impact companies
只是为了伤害我
just to hurt me,
哪怕会伤敌八百自损一千
even though he cost himself maybe more than he cost me.
当他心中有目标时
When he wants something,
他便无视他物
he's blind to everything else.
现在 阿克塞想要对我的失败幸灾乐祸
And right now Axe wants to gloat over my failures.
可能还想让我再跌几个跟头
And probably make me fail some more.
我们要利用这一点来对付他
We need to use that against him.
他现在有了新玩具 一家银行
He has a new toy. A bank.
如今 多亏了我们 这家银行完全没了监管之人
And now, thanks to us, no speed limit on it,
没有什么可以阻止他去犯错
nothing to stop him from making mistakes.
致命的错误
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表