剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
亿 万
第三季 第一集
《亿万》前情提要
Previously on "Billions"...
只有一种敌人
The only enemy more dangerous
比手握无限资源的敌人更危险
than a man with unlimited resources...
那就是一个一无所有的人
is one with nothing to lose.
而这个人就站在
And that is what you are looking at
你面前
right here.
这是给你的
This is for you...
看看他们 脸上带着事后的光彩
Look at them. With that morning-after glow.
这就是你妻子在外面做的好事
This is what your wife is out doing.
你看问题眼光独到
You see things differently.
那是一种优势 恭喜
That's an edge. Congratulations.
所有分♥析♥师现在起都听命于你了
All the analysts now answer to you.
我们早就怀疑阿克斯资本存在犯罪活动
We've long suspected criminal activity at Axe Capital.
我知道要怎么做出他想要的东西了
Do you know how to do this?
工作上某些时候全靠直觉
Some parts of the job are pretty intuitive.
这边有执法人员吗
Is there any law enforcement here?
没有
No.
有人来的话告诉我
You let me know if any show up.
你应该任命一名首席投资官
You should name a C.I.O.
我就当
I'll do it.
但是我不会和你逃跑的
But I'm not running with you.
孩子们也不会
And neither are the kids.
所以 你做你需要做的事情 但我们要留在这里
So, you do what you got to do, but we're staying.
黑杰克·富利
Black Jack Foley.
你好吗 查尔斯
How are you, Charles?
如果你能帮我个小忙 我就会更好了
I'll be better if you help me out with a little something.
杰克
Jack.
你会让我当上州长吗
Will you make me governor?
冰果汁的上市不要追查到我的家人
The Ice Juice IPO never tracks back to my family,
追查到我父亲的投资
to my father's investment.
查克 尽你可能卖♥♥掉 他们会毁了你的
Get out of the stock, Chuck. They're gonna crush you.
看到你认为我是如此无力防备真让我"高兴"
Wow, I'm glad to see you view me as so defenseless.
做空冰果汁这事 我怎样才能有份
The Ice Juice short, how do I get a piece of that?
冰果汁绝对不会让人生病
Ice Juice never made anyone sick.
你给他下了套
You baited him?
你利用了我的公♥司♥ 我的事业 我的未来
You used my company, my career, my future...
你哪来的胆子
Where do you get the fucking nerve?!
我跟你没什么好说的了
I am done with you.
你被任命为东区的
You've been named interim U.S. Attorney
临时联邦检察官
for the Eastern District.
你不会以为这件事是碰巧发生的吧
You didn't think this shit happened by accident,
戴克先生
did you, Mr. Dake?
我已经安排你去东区主导诉讼
I've arranged that you'll lead the prosecution at Eastern.
告诉塞克我要任命她为刑事主管
Tell Sacker I'm gonna make her Chief of Crim.
我会找到的
I'm gonna find it.
不论你留下了什么蛛丝马迹
Whatever thread you left behind.
我还会把它连根拔起
And I am gonna pull on it
直到你的世界瓦解
until your whole fucking world unravels.
我可能因此而下台
I might go down behind all of this,
但你会是我的狱友
but you are gonna be right there next to me.
值了
Worth it.
华盛顿特区
德克萨斯州西部
West Texas.
我家养马 美式夸特马
My family bred 'em, American quarterhorses.
小马驹的价钱特别高
Those babies fetch quite the price,
所以我们对它们特别好
so we were real gentle with the product.
我们会用诱饵
We used teasers.
就是那种一开始你放进马厩里的公马
Those are stallions you put into the stall
目的仅仅是确保母马发♥情♥
with the sole purpose of making sure the mare's in heat,
做好繁殖的准备
primed for breeding.
这个诱饵不会实际去交♥配♥
Now, a teaser, he doesn't get to do any fucking.
只要在那让母马发♥情♥就行了
He's just there to get the mare ready.
让母马踢两脚
Take her kicks.
往背上爬一爬 再被踢两脚
Try to mount, take some more kicks.
就算那个诱饵
By God, that teaser,
在这个讨厌的过程中恼火起来
he's got a rager going on the whole dang time.
那又有什么关系
But that doesn't matter.
只要母马准备好了
As soon as that dam is ready,
我们就把诱饵往外一拉 把真的种马放进去
we yank that teaser out of there, lead the real stud in,
让他去完成交♥配♥
and he gets to do all the fucking.
诱饵就只有脏脏的干草和一桶燕麦
Teaser has to make do with some mangy hay and a bucket of oats.
真残忍♥
Brutal.
是的 自然经常如此
Yeah, nature often is.
眼下 你就是那个诱饵 不是吗
Right now, you're that teaser, aren't you,
戴克起诉阿克斯罗德
with Dake prosecuting Axelrod?
抓了人
He's getting all the credit
再加上冻结资产 功劳都是他一个人的
for putting the cuffs on him and freezing his assets.
现在戴克在所有人面前把阿克斯罗德骑在身下
Dake is fucking Axelrod right now in front of everybody,
而你 就在后面的马棚里
and you, you're back in the barn,
用一桶燕麦来解决你的恼火
nursing your rager with a bucket of oats.
只要正义得到了伸张
Well, as long as justice is served,
功劳是谁的无所谓 检察长
credit doesn't matter at all, General.
很好
Good.
你跟我说实话吧 看着戴克大权在握
Why don't you tell me how it really makes you feel
你心里的真实感受
to see Dake with the lariat in his grip?
你想徒手把案子从他手中抢下来
You'd like to tear that case from him with your bare hands
让他在困境中痛哭流涕
and leave him crying in the gutter.
你真够骁勇的
You got some wolf in you,
这也是你不会被开除的原因
which is why you're not getting fired.
至少现在不会
Not quite yet, anyway.
是的 你是少数走运的人之一
No, sir, you are among the blessed few.
你的大多数弟兄们都玩完了
It's end times for most of your brethren,
但你还没被逮住
but you have not been raptured yet.
自从总统开恩
I've only kept on seven U.S. Attorneys
任命我当美♥利♥坚♥合众国的检察长
since the president was good enough to appoint me
我就只保留了七个联邦检察官编制
Attorney General of these United States.
我只是想确保当遇到你几个月前提到的正义时
I just wanted to make sure our agendas are aligned
我们能够按规矩办事
when it comes to that justice you spoke of moments ago.
你和你的手下一直忙活的这些引人注意的案子
These high-profile cases you and your people have working?
都是跟华尔街相关的事
Heap of Wall Street-related matters.
金融市场就在我的管辖范围内
Well, the markets are within my purview.
也许吧
Well, that may be,
但是我是棒球之乡的人
but I come from baseball country.
我们从小就知道
We learn at an early age
平局之下就看跑垒的了
that a tie goes to the runner.
这就是我从现在起 想让你看待商业界
And that is how I want you to think of our business community
及其领头羊的方式
and its leaders from now on.
听着 如果犯罪证据确凿
Now, look, if there's a clear crime,
那么无论如何 你都要追查到底
then, by all means, you go after it.
跑垒者在球传向垒包前一刻上垒
如果胜算不大 就别派人出去瞎折腾
But if it's a bang-bang play, don't call a man out on a win.
继续比赛就行了
Just let that rally continue.
我记得你是马乡的
I thought you come from horse country.
德克萨斯州西部很多元 查克
West Texas contains multitudes, Chuck.
先做那些有意义的案子
Prioritize the cases that make sense.
剩下的的该怎么办你心里清楚
You know what to do with the rest.
都已经标记好了 也没什么好困惑的了
They're marked so there's no confusion.
好了 我们踱着舞步去宴会厅
Come on, let's schottische on into this ballroom.
来吧
Come on.
阿克斯资本
第一项任务
First order of business.
后天晚上有一个点子晚宴
There's going to be an idea dinner night after tomorrow.
-白金级邀请名单... -见鬼
- Platinum invite list-- - Fuck. Fuck that.
阿克斯都他妈不来开会
Fuck having this meeting without Axe here.
让这一切见鬼去吧
Fuck all of this.
-冷静点 美元大亨比尔 -没法冷静
- Easy, "Dollar" Bill. - Nothing about this is easy.
我急急忙忙赶回这个城市
I've been humping my ass into the city,
花了一个半小时才进到奢华的曼哈顿办公室
hour and a half in traffic, into this swanky Manhattan office,
就连政♥府♥冻结所有资产
and you haven't called a single meeting
你们都没说召集开个会
because the government's frozen all the assets.
今天早晨你们要开会
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表