剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
温蒂·罗兹
他们是你孩子
你去哪里了
凯文喝醉了
Kevin was drinking.
查克 你到底死哪去了
Chuck, where the fuck are you?
收到请回复
凯文时而清醒时而昏迷 绝对是酒精中毒了
可能要带他去看急诊 又不想叫醒伊娃
你什么时候能到
伊娃现在醒了 非常害怕
需要你来 我好带他去急诊
接电♥话♥ 查克
需要你过来
他睡觉恢复呢
He's sleeping it off.
我已经处理好了
I handled it.
已经解决了 没有你要做的事情了
It's handled. There's nothing for you to do.
保姆马上就会过来
Babysitter will be here soon.
我要去工作了
Then I'll go to work.
我不知道为什么没接到你的电♥话♥
Oh. Fuck. I don't know how I missed your calls.
我知道
I know.
我知道你在哪 也知道你当时在干什么
I know where you were and what you were doing...
因为只有那时候你会完全失联
...because that's the only time you're off the grid completely.
这一拳够猛的
That's a stiff fucking shot.
击中要害了
And it landed.
让查克·罗兹先缓一缓
So. Standing eight count for C. Rhoades.
我们现在能不能不要互相攻击了
Now. Can we stop punching at each other, please?
你先给我一顿乱拳猛打
You flail at me wildly
然后又把脸伸过来
and then y‐you put your chin right there.
你指望我做什么
What do you expect me to do?
我完全没料到
I was in no way prepared
那场扭曲的婚礼会给我那么大的打击
for how that travesty of a wedding was going to hit me.
会让我感觉到我们中间的重重隔阂
How it was gonna make me feel about things between us.
我当时感觉
I was just...
极其孤独
totally alone.
而你们在这里
And you guys here‐‐
住在波比·阿克斯罗德空余公♥寓♥里
in Bobby Axelrod's spare fucking apartment.
墙上还挂着梵高的画
With goddamned Van Goghs on the walls.
而我却
While I'm, uh...
我当时只能想到那个
it was the only thing I could think of.
我怎么能料到会出现紧急情况
How could I have known there would be an emergency?
为人父母
Part of being a parent‐‐
不 作为一个人 一个成年人
No, no, part of being a person, a grown person,
就是要内心时刻明了
is carrying that thought somewhere inside:
你所爱的人 你为之负责的人
that you might be needed by those you love,
可能会需要你
by those you're responsible to,
你要为这种事留出余裕
and making sure you're available for that.
而不是为自己的嗜好所奴役
Instead of being a prisoner to your appetites.
你知道这个
You know this.
我又知道什么呢
What do I know anymore, really?...
我丧失了风度
I have lost my bearings.
不久之前 北极星一直照耀着我
Oh. Until recently, I had always had a North Star.
北极双子星
Twin North Stars.
司法和温蒂·罗兹
Justice and Wendy Rhoades.
有它们的引导 我才能前进
And with those guiding me, I was able to move forward,
才能进步 才能不至于迷路
to progress, to find and stay on my path.
结果到头来
But in the end,
虽然它们一直为我付出
although they were always there for me,
我却没有好好报答它们
I served neither.
我所做的远远不够
Not nearly enough.
但我最近决定要重新回到我的道路上
But I have lately determined to find my way back.
我必须那样 这显而易见
It's clear that I must.
我想投入
I want to dive in.
想参与 但这太晚了
To engage. But...it's too late.
我现在该关心一下自己了
It's time for some self‐care now.
我不能让我之外的人决定我的幸福
I can't let my happiness be controlled by anyone but me.
昨晚我不该向你求助
It was a mistake to call you last night for help.
那是我负责照顾孩子的时间
It was my night with the kids.
是我的问题
My problem.
你这是离了婚的人的口气
That's how divorced people talk.
对
Yeah.
确实如此
It is.
分居让我下定决心
The separation has convinced me.
我们必须离婚
We need to be done.
并且我想要发表公开声明
And I want to issue a public statement.
我这周就想要结果
I‐I‐I want to‐‐I want to do it this week.
今天 我就要发声明
Today. I want it to be out there.
让你的手下起草一份声明
Have your office draw one up
今天之内发给我
and have it sent it to me by day's end.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我的眼睛
Look into my eyes.
我知道你不相信
I know you won't believe this,
因为我没给你什么理由
because I've given you little cause to:
但我正要完成巨大的改变
But I am on the brink of huge change.
我要强迫自己进化
I am going to force myself to evolve.
我相信你坚信如此 查克
I believe that you believe that, Chuck.
你们因盗用公共财物被捕了
You are under arrest for utility theft.
先把他们铐起来 然后把系统关了
For starters. Lock 'em up and shut 'em down.
来
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
审讯室
看看这耗电数 伙计们
Look at all this wattage, fellas...
你们看到这可怜的小圆柱了吗
You see this little dink of a column?
那是那间仓库去年的用电量
That was last year's usage at the warehouse...
然后看到中间这个圆柱了吗
Then see this middle column?
那是一栋120套的公♥寓♥楼预计用电
That was the estimated usage of a 120‐unit apartment building,
分类错误归进来的
as it was phonily classified.
但看看这个怪物
But look at this monster.
一个跳动着的惊人红色巨额耗电数
That's a big, throbbing, ugly red megawatt number...
不是吗
...now isn't it?
那个圆柱代表
What that column means is that
你们的小动作耗费的电量
your little operation was pulling so much juice,
足以让一整城市彻底断电
the entire town ran clean out of electricity.
还得去开放市场上从电网再购电
And had to go on the open market to buy more from the grid.
这要花费数十万美金
It cost hundreds of thousands of dollars‐‐
让整个城市税率上升
and drove the town's entire rate up.
这苦果就得纳税人吞下去
Taxpayers, eating that burden.
就因为你们
Because of you.
而你们是图什么呢
And for what?
就为了你们的计算机和服务器
So your multitude of computers and servers
能运算什么抽象数学方程
could solve some abstract math equations
来挖比特币
resulting in the mining of Bitcoin.
现在这些比特币价值数百万
Worth millions right now‐‐whoopee‐‐
但是它们的信用由什么支撑呢
but backed by what?
什么都没有
Nada. Nix. Zot.
自从我们废除金本位后
What's the dollar backed by,
美金由什么支撑呢
since we went off the gold standard?
道路 军事 工业
Well, uh, roads, the military, industry,
联邦政♥府♥的信用之类的
the credit of the federal government, that sort of thing.
虽然我明白你们的意思
But, I get your point.
但我们不是来讨论货币理论的
We're not here to discuss monetary theory though.
我们是来讨论是谁让你们这些一根筋
We're here to discuss who put you fucking nerds‐‐
"工程师"干活的
'engineers'‐‐ in business.
我们收到消息说你们为一个华尔街财团干活
We have information you work for a Wall Street consortium‐‐
确实有一些金融人士参与其中
There are indeed certain finance dudes involved.
这我允许
I'll allow it.
你没有权力"允许"
You don't get to "Allow."
法庭才有权力 名字呢
That's for court. Names.
具体名字你们自己查
You're going to have to say the name.
我们是绝对不会说的
There's no way we're saying it.
某些对冲基金巨头
Any number of hedge fund magnates.
我们顺着字母表来说吧
Let's go alphabetical.
首先 罗伯特·阿克斯罗德
Axelrod, Robert, for starters.
是 但我们没直接和他交易
Yes, but none of us dealt with that guy directly.
然后是市政♥府♥里的人
Then I'm gonna need the person in town
他收受贿赂让你们偷♥电♥
who got paid off to let you pull so much power
你们导致了全城进行电力管制
you caused a brownout across the county.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表