剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
I'd try to distract him.
他才不会对妈妈动手
So he wouldn't start in on her.
妈妈才能少受点罪
So he'd leave my mother alone.
我给他讲我的一天是怎么过的
Tell him something that happened in my day.
我跟谁吵了一架
A fight I got into
或者打赢了谁家的孩子
or a kid's ass I kicked or...
这招有一段时间还挺好使的
Sometimes it worked for a while.
可是好景不长
But never for very long.
最终
Eventually...
我坐在这儿 有种深深的无力感
I felt so fucking powerless sitting here.
我不知道自己要怎么做
I didn't know how I was going to do it,
但我发誓 有一天
but I swore one day
我要足够强大 没有人或者任何事
I'd put myself in a position where no one
能再让我有那种无力感
and nothing had power over me like that.
所以你没去吃那顿晚饭
That's why you didn't show up here for dinner.
你做不到
You couldn't.
你把这儿清理得挺干净
You cleared it out pretty nicely.
打算把这儿烧了么
You gonna burn it to the ground?
我倒是想
I'd like to.
把整个城镇也烧了么
And the whole town with it, huh?
我不能被这样的想法左右
I can't give in to that kind of thinking.
但是
But...
我可以确保 没人住在
But I can make sure no one ever lives
这个该死的地方
in this fucking place again.
那对你来说足够了吗
And that's enough?
让你感觉好些了吗
All you need to make yourself feel better?
还差一点
Almost.
前辈 看看我的来时路
* Old man, look at my life
如你的一般
* I'm a lot like you were
前辈 看看我的去路
* Old man, look at my life
和你如出一辙
* I'm a lot like you were
前辈 看看我的内心
* Old man, look at my life
二四年华 踌躇满志却怅然若失
* Twenty four and there's so much more
困在这孤独的乐园
* Live alone in a paradise
期盼能有人常伴我身边
* That makes me think of two
痛失所爱 肝肠寸断
* Love lost, such a cost
就赐我能永恒的美好吧
* Give me things that don't get lost
正如世人不愿割舍的身外之物
* Like a coin that won't get tossed
落叶归根 与你共度
* Rolling home to you
前辈 蓦然回首
* Old man, take a look at my life
我是多么像你啊
* I'm a lot like you
我渴望有个人 爱我至深
* I need someone to love me the whole day through
四目相对
* Ah, one look in my eyes
你能确信那源自真心
* And you can tell that's true
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表