剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
他确实收受了贿赂 对不对
Because he did. Didn't he?
要么你们告诉我
You can tell me
要么我就起诉你们俩
or I can prosecute you
起诉到你们的人生变成一堆焦土
until your lives are smoking piles of rubble
把你们关在根本没有计算机
and you're put in a place where a calculator
最多只能找到计算器的地方为止
is as close as you'll get to a computer.
你们自己选
Your choice....
是市委会主任 他叫...
It's the Town Supervisor. His name is....
给我一张旋转木马的票
Gimme a ticket for a carousel...
飞机
Airplane.
给我一张飞机票
Gimme a ticket for an airplane.
没时间搭高铁了
Ain't got time to take a fast train‐‐
不 飞机和高铁都能从一个地方到另一个地方
No. Those go place to place,
而我只是原地打转
I'm just going around in circles.
所以是旋转木马
Hence the carousel.
为什么提到阿克斯罗德的名字我很意外
Why was I surprised when Axelrod's name got mentioned?
-你却很自然 -因为我知道他参与了其中
- Why weren't you? - Because I knew he was in this.
所以我才想调查
That's why I wanted to go after it.
我很高兴能重新和你合作 查克
I'm happy to be working with you again, Chuck.
这次的合作一定要让我进步和成长
It has to help me advance and grow this time.
-我来这里是... -来帮我让这个地方
- I came over here... - To help me make this place
成为全州最显赫的检察官办公室
the preeminent prosecutorial office in the state.
我们会成功的 已经成功了
Which we will. We are.
这样在明年年底
And so you could be my rabbi
我竞选国会议员时 你能当我的谋士
for my congressional run, end of next year.
但我需要知道内情
But I need to be on the inside.
要清楚行动的每一步
To see the moves as they are happening.
而不是表面上的那样
Not as they are revealed to the world.
我要做你有价值的助手
I need to be your worthy assistant,
设陷布局 看清你手上的每一个动作
setting up the tricks and seeing what you did with your hands.
不能再当观众席上
Not gonna be one of those rubes
为魔术欢呼雀跃的土老帽了
in the audience gasping at the magic anymore...
关于改变 你要知道的是
You know. The thing about change is:
即便是你想改变 也绝非易事
even when you want to, it's really fucking hard.
我知道我得带上你
I know I have to bring you in.
而且我能信任你
And that I can trust you.
我这里很清楚
I know it up here.
我正在计划把案子拿到这来做
And I'm working on bringing it down here, too.
别计划
Don't work on it.
现在就动手
Do it. Now.
你不用非得信任我 但你得相信我
You don't have to trust me, but you have to trust me.
明白吧
Ya know?
你说的是联手合作
You're talking about a partnership.
-你真会这么做吗 -如果不会 你还会留下吗
- You offering that, for real? - If I don't, you staying?
你心里清楚答案
You already know the answer.
那你也清楚我的回答
Then you know mine.
好
Yes.
如果你发现我向曾经的自己屈服了
And if you see me giving in to the man I used to be...
我会盯着的
I'll be all over it.
好
Good.
很好
That's good.
就该这样
As it should be.
好了 同志们 全体大会
Okay people, town hall time.
是要每月都开吗 跟大姨妈似的
This gonna be an every month thing, like my period?
继续这样的话 我们可以每天都开
Keep that up and we can make it a daily thing,
跟你被爆菊似的
Like you getting fisted.
就像玩朋克的开个破车
As in up the junker just like a punker.
教你怎么听铜管乐高♥潮♥
That'll teach ya to come at the brass‐‐
斯派罗
Spyros!
这是值得期待的讨论会
This forum should be looked forward to.
是我们调查影响我们公♥司♥文化的
It's a chance for us to investigate issues
各个因素的一个契机
that affect our culture here...
但这次是认真的
But this time it's serious.
出过一个插曲
There was an incident‐‐
有人调换了无性别洗手间里
someone reversing the water on the toilet flush
马桶冲水的按钮 崩出了梅森盖子
in the unisex bathroom, which sprayed a Mase Capper...
物业维修的重大[恶心]疏忽
Gross negligence on the part of building maintenance.
我真的是说重大疏忽
And, uh, oh, I‐I do mean gross.
谁也证明不了那是蓄意破坏
No one can prove it was sabotage‐‐
给我
Give me that.
这种破事必须叫停
This shit‐‐literally‐‐ has got to stop.
当时有投资者在场
There were investors on premises.
他们可能会赎回投资
They may redeem.
我们把自己弄得像一帮
We're making ourselves look like
超级大傻瓜
world‐class schmucks here.
现在是时候了
So now it's time:
我们要作为一个公♥司♥
We need to come together
一个团队 一个家庭凝聚在一起
as one company, one team, one family.
现在我想听听大家
Now I want to hear from you all
对症结的所在有什么看法
about what exactly the problem is here.
这是一个安全谈论的空间
This is a safe space.
好吧 我来说
Fine, I'll speak.
在过去的几个月里 我们不仅没有受到欢迎
Far from being welcoming these last couple of months,
阿克斯资本的人一直都混♥蛋♥得特别彻底
the Axe Cap folks have been downright dickish...
什么
What?!
我没有好好欢迎过你们吗
Oh, did I not properly welcome you?
我现在就纠正这个无礼的行为
Let me correct that rudeness right now.
我不是什么脸皮薄的爱哭鬼
And just so you know I'm not some thin‐skinned whiner,
我可是熬过海军学院新生夏训的人
I've been through Plebe Summer at the Naval Academy.
你们的作为已经不仅仅是恶作剧了
This goes beyond practical jokes.
变得越来越充满敌意 而且非常不专业
It's getting hostile and it's unprofessional.
-太夸张了 -就是
‐ Exaggerated. ‐ Totally.
我得说一句 这不是单行道
I've got to say, this isn't a one‐way street.
得了吧
Oh, please‐‐
有一股傲慢
There's a...haughty,
目空一切的气息从金融工程师那边传过来
condescending attitude flowing from the quant side.
一帮自命不凡的哥们姐们
Bunch of stuck‐up bitches and bros.
没错
Yeah!
以为自己硕大的小脑了不起...
Lording their giant cerebellums‐‐
而且我们也不是什么守旧的笨蛋
And we're not some Luddite dumbasses
虽然我们是分♥析♥驱动的
just because we come from an analysis‐driven‐‐
差点就信了
Could've fooled me‐‐
我们不想因为厨房♥里的百吉饼是该全栈
So we don't want to debate Full Stack versus Mean Stack
还是MEAN框架而唇枪舌战
over bagels in the kitchen.
但并不意味着我们算不明白账
That doesn't mean we can't do the math‐‐
就是不识数...
Yes, it does‐‐
我们有人能算明白
Some of us can do the math!
某人就算不明白 玛菲
Some of them can't. Mafee.
我就说一句 舔我的结点去吧 比尔
Suck my Node. Js, Bill‐‐
你连结点是什么都不知道
You don't even know what the fuck that means.
好了
Alright.
咱俩出去单挑 我...
I'll take you outside! I will...
-走着 -行了
‐ Let's go! ‐ Hey!
例会他妈的休会
Meeting fucking adjourned.
暂时的
For now.
但这事绝对还没完 你们下次例会要交的作业
But this is far from over. Your homework for next time‐‐
-作业 -没错
‐ Homework? ‐ Fucking right.
你们 每个人都要想出
You will‐‐ each of you will‐‐
你自己能做到的 让这里更完善的
come up with three productive things that you,
行之有效的三件事
personally, can do to make this place function better.
赶紧做 不然小心我发火
Do it. Or risk me getting really mad.
我们两个都清楚
We both know it:
这个行业本身的性质
with this business the way it is,
能生存下来就很不容易了
it's a fight just to survive.
我们要团结一致
We need unity.
这种不和谐 是我不能容忍♥的
And this discord‐‐ I won't have it.
这番话你应该和阿克斯说去
The one you should be having this conversation with is Axe.
煽风点火的都是他的走狗
It's his Plug Uglies that are doing the instigating.
这点我们都知道
And we both know that.
他离开之前
I did have this conversation with him
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表