剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
但你比你想象中要坚强
But you are a lot stronger than you think you are.
我有自知之明
I know exactly how strong I am,
远远不到能去坐牢的程度
and it's one notch less than strong enough for jail.
我们会和律师谈
We'll get with consultants.
我会安排好的
I'll have it all organized for ourselves.
或许会很艰难
It will suck,
但你肯定可以撑过去的
but this is something you will live through.
阿克塞
Axe,
大人 我对你顶礼膜拜
I worship at your altar, sir.
但我现在就告诉你 我绝对
But I'm telling you right now, I'm never
不会走进一个写着我名字的牢房♥
walking into a jail cell with my name on it.
让我做什么都行
Whatever I have to do, I'll do it.
我相信你
I believe you.
谢谢你跟我说
Thanks for telling me.
但在走到监狱这步之前我们能做的还有很多
But we are a long way from walking into a cell.
这不是我设想的开始
Not really the kickoff I envisioned for us.
我想要一个深思熟虑的
I wanted a conscious...
好好开始
a beginning.
在蓝色水面上的茅草屋
I pictured thatched huts over blue water.
而不是法庭 沙滩裤
Not courtrooms. Board shorts.
而不是西装领带
Not suits and ties.
嗯 真实的东西就是这样
Yeah, well, that's the thing about something real.
无需看起来多么华丽
It doesn't have to look like a fantasy.
你还跟我们一起吗
You're still in?
我现在站在哪
Where am I standing?
我一直在的地方
Where I always have.
与你背靠背
Back-to-back with you,
共同进退
wading into the fight together...
这意味着我需要在事情真的无可救药之前
which means getting back to the office before
回到办公室
all this really breaks.
趁现在好好部署
Deal with the troops while you...
嗯
Yeah.
和讨论的一样 见招拆招
Start breaking things... as discussed.
逮捕令已经近在咫尺
Warrants are imminent.
不得不说 打他一个措手不及
And I have to say, the idea of him being surprised like this...
也真算是份荣膺
Oh, there's something glorious in it.
他的私人飞机呢
His plane?
监视之中
Uh, being watched.
准备好一网打尽
Poised to seize both of them.
飞机都已被禁飞
Tail numbers have no-fly orders.
聪明 - 噢 这次不会再有任何意外了
Smart. - Oh, no circus this time.
那些资产都将要被完全冻结了
The assets are ready to go into the deep freeze.
所以 现在就看罪犯的表现了
So now it's down to the perp walk.
你有什么计划
What do you have planned?
在他工作的时候带着枪 冲进去
The lefty guns scoop up while he's about to do a job,
还是在他睡觉的时候把他摇醒
or the shake-and-wake while he's in bed?
这些我都想过
I considered all of it.
但我最想的还是在办公室
But I want it to be at the office.
当着他的虾兵蟹将 给他拷上手铐 把他带走
I walk him out rear-cuffed in front of his loyal troops.
让他们看到他崩溃
Let them see him broken.
也让他们一起崩溃
Let that break them.
你看起来有点累 熬夜了
You seem tired. Late night?
没有 就只是太兴奋有点失眠
Nah. Just couldn't sleep on account of all the excitement.
那温斯洛呢 你准备怎么
What about Winslow? What are you gonna--
噢 都联♥系♥好了
Oh, that's wired.
她现在被拘留了 但可以接电♥话♥
She's in custody but has been provided access to a cell phone
万一他打过来 也不会起疑
in case he calls, so as not to raise suspicion.
很好 看起来你准备万全了
Nice. Seems like you covered all the--
我们已经知道你计划逮捕我的客户
We're aware you plan on arresting my client
罗伯特·阿克塞尔罗德
Robert Axelrod shortly.
这间办公室
It is the policy of this office
对任何正在进行的调查都无可奉告
not to comment on ongoing investigations, if there is one.
司法部长先生 查克 得了吧
Mr. Attorney General, Chuck, come on.
我们就没必要在这拉洋片了
Let's spare everyone the raree-show
直接定一个投降时间吧
and set a surrender date.
我提议这一刻的二十四小时之后
I'm thinking 24 hours from now,
在一个双方同意的地点
with the place to be mutually agreed upon.
如果我同意 如果你说阿克塞尔罗德会投降
If I agree, if you say Axelrod will surrender,
那就是你的承诺了 你的律师执照
it's your word, your law license,
你本人 都要为此负责 巴♥赫♥先生
and your ass on the line, Mr. Bach.
已有人作出保证了
Assurances have been made,
所以我可以保证完成 你先
so I can make them to you. But hey,
看吧
see for yourself.
一场针对我的运动
...what amounts to a campaign against me,
即将导致我的再次被捕
resulting in what I understand is to be yet another arrest.
所以我要在此告诉司法部长
So I say to the Attorney General,
放马过来吧 查克
come on, Chuck.
快点下来 然后现在就来逮捕我
Come on down here and arrest me now.
我可以证明我的清白
I can prove my innocence.
操蛋了 他就在楼下
Fuck me. He's downstairs.
街对面
Right across the street.
如你们所知 我所做的
...and so you know, as I do,
不管他们认为我犯的是什么罪行
that whatever kind of supposed crime I committed
我做的都不过是在查克·罗兹的地盘上
is really just the crime of living and breathing
生活和呼吸
in Chuck Rhoades's general vicinity.
这明显很糟糕
This is fucked.
是 但老大反击回去了
Yeah. But our man's fucking 'em right back,
而且就在他们后院 不玩虚的
and in their backyard, no less.
这看着像是在捅一个杀人犯的马蜂窝
This seems like going up to a murder hornet's nest,
一边甩着马蜂窝 一边又求着马蜂来蛰你
shaking it and almost asking it to sting you.
如果博比·阿克塞尔罗德甩了个马蜂窝
If Bobby Axelrod shook a hornet's nest,
这马蜂得要有非人的意志
the goddamn hornet ought to have
才能忍♥住呆在里面
the goddamn sense to stay inside.
我不知道诶 多拉尔·比尔 我觉得我就像那马蜂
I don't know, Dollar Bill. A hornet's kind of like me.
一旦决定出击 就绝不退缩
Once we're in attack mode, we don't fucking retreat.
你吓到我了
You're freaking me out.
但看着 现在就是我们站出来
But look, now is the time to stand
来个了结了
to get this thing done once and for all.
所以来吧 查克
So come on, Chuck.
来指控我 看你能拿出些什么实质证据
Charge me with something and see if you can make it stick.
所以你听到了我说话 手铐呢
So, then, you heard me. Where are the cuffs?
噢 你还没资格来决定我做事的
Oh... you don't get to decide the when and where
时间和地点
on my timetable.
看起来 你的时间计划是随心所欲
It appears that your timetable is as many years as you like.
不过就在昨天 你还大步走进我的办公室
But it seems like just yesterday you were striding in my office
告诉我你没有什么可失去的了
to tell me that you had nothing to lose.
或许是前天
Or was it the day before yesterday,
昨天你说的是
and yesterday was when you were telling me
你愿意和我同归于尽
that it was worth it for you to go down with me.
这是私人恩怨 无关司法
This is personal. It's not judicial.
而我这次终于有机会去证明这事了
And this is when I finally get my chance to prove it.
噢 说得很棒
Oh, yes.
他会如愿以偿的
He will get the day in court he so richly deserves.
等我准备好 我会准备好的 很快
Once I have everything in order, and I will, quite soon,
那天就会来临
it'll happen.
阿克塞尔罗德先生会向我投降
Mr. Axelrod will surrender to me.
澄清一下 查克 是法律意义上的投降
That's a legal term, to be clear, Chuck.
我会的吧 理论上
So I will. Technically.
但听着
But know this...
只要还有一口气 我都会抗争到底
I will be fighting you to my dying breath.
离开前还有什么话想说的吗
Another word before you go?
罗兹先生 先别走
Mr. Rhodes before you leave.
所以 还有任何问题吗
So then, any more questions?
能回答的 我都会回答
I will answer whatever my mouthpiece will allow.
那个 我也很想欢呼
Well, I want to cheer too,
但这情形让人心慌慌啊
but these circumstances feel trepidatious.
嗯 我也感觉未来一片黯淡
Yeah, I'm feeling discomfited about my future.
噢 你们两个卖♥♥弄学问的双胞胎
Oh, look, the fucking vocab twins.
你们没理解到
You guys aren't getting it.
你不会将一个街头战士拉进小巷里
You don't drag an alley fighter into an alley.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表