剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
But not like....
现在温蒂会在办公室准备好
Now Wendy is gonna be in her office getting ready to discuss
与你们每一个人进行离职访谈
all of this with you at the exit interviews.
-走吧 -这个世界已经改变
-All right, let's go. -The world has changed.
我们都必须改变
We have to change.
-这边走 -我们已经发生改变
-This way. -We have already changed.
劳伦 你现在要决定
Lauren, you're gonna have to choose between
是去阿克塞银行还是梅森碳资本
Axe Bank and Mase Carbon.
你要在今晚结束前给出答复
You got until the end of the night to decide.
现在首要工作
First priority,
引进应急资金
form an emergency capital introduction
并筹建银行小组
and raise team for the bank.
我们急需吸收存款
We need some fuckin' deposits.
光是刺♥激♥性支票是不够的
And more than just stimulus checks.
别等一切已所剩无几
Before there's none left,
我们的银行胎死腹中
and our bank dies in the crib.
以前我们也没那么麻烦
Seemed so easy before.
是啊 大机构就像巨人歌♥利亚
Yeah, well, the fucking Goliaths
把所有东西都占光了
have gobbled it all up.
你得去找我们的巨人
So find me mine.
心理咨♥询♥师会告诉你 寻求安慰并没有好处
Psychiatrists will tell you reassurance does no good,
因为接受安慰会让你冷静 但不会持续太久
because once reassured, you are not becalmed for long.
反而会逐渐需要更多的安慰
Instead, you become trained to need more reassurance.
是啊 但我还是喜欢对着镜子
Yeah. But I still look in the mirror
看我的屁♥股♥是不是…
to make sure my butt is...
你可以直接问…
You could just ask...
别人
...somebody.
-我会… -好了
-I'd-- - Fine.
我现在就表态 让你们放心
I'll take this moment to set your minds at ease.
无论总部最后会怎么样
No matter what the mothership does,
我泰勒·梅森碳资本会继续独♥立♥运作
we at Taylor Mason Carbon will remain autonomous.
你们不用去银行工作
You will not be working for a bank.
所有人都会留下来
All will be resolved.
那她呢?
What about her?
你… 我是说劳伦
You-- I mean Lauren.
我不是故意代称你
I didn't mean to just reference you.
你也在这里 所以…
You're right there so--
我们只需要保持专注和团结
We all need to stay focused and united.
尽忠职守在这时候尤其重要
Loyalty is doubly important now.
因此劳伦也不会去银行
So Lauren isn't going to the bank.
她会留在资产管理部门下的投资者关系处
She'll stay in IR at the new asset management arm
并继续与我们在一起
and stay in place for us.
死硬鲍勃?
Hard Bob?
你好 阿克塞
'Lo, Axe.
上次我们聊的时候 你说想给我一个职位
When last we spoke, you'd tendered me a position.
考虑到我现在处境有太多变数
Well, now that I find myself at loose ends,
我愿意重新接受提议
I was of a mind to claim it.
他们把你赶出政♥府♥部门
They bounced you out of the government
因为你和克拉考夫的关系?
because of your connection to Krakow?
他们确实这么做了
They did indeed.
但在隔离期间
But during quarantine,
我了解到你有了新举动
I became aware of your new endeavor.
所以我赶紧复习了一下
So I've boned up
银行法规的所有最新变化
on all the latest changes to the banking laws
想着你可能刚好有
on the off chance you need someone to be
银行合规的主管空缺
your banking compliance honcho.
那就过来我们办公地点
Well, get over to our office
和我的首席执行官赶紧动起来吧
and get started with my CEO.
没问题 阿克塞
You got it, Axe.
你们俩有银行人的味道
You two seem banky.
你们有银行人的感觉吗?
You feelin' banky?
这个…问题是陷阱么?
This is... is this trolling?
你在给我们挖坑么?
Are you trolling us?
他看得出我们是什么样的人
He's seeing what we're made of.
没错 你们就像诺克斯堡一般坚硬
That I am. And you are made of the stuff of Fort Knox.
请待命 首领马上就会直接下达任务
Stand by. Assignment's coming directly from the high chief.
你有个日程提醒
You wanted a reminder;
你今晚8点和秋希有约
you have a date with a Chelsea tonight. 8:00 p.m.
哦 完了
Oh, shit!
我给忘了
I forgot.
我现在不可能离开办公室了
No way I can leave the office now.
但这次对象很重要
This one is important.
我以为上一位很重要 但这位更加重要
I thought the last one was, but this is crucial.
请记录
Take dictation.
哦 你说我呀?
Oh, you mean me?
我以为你要呼唤Siri
I thought you were gonna enable Siri.
快帮我给小秋发一条电♥信♥
Just a type a text to Chelz for me.
『江湖浪子』的续集
The sequel to The Hustler.
『金钱本色』
Color of Money.
没错 我在威廉姆斯学院的一个舍友
Yes. One of my roommates from Williams
总喜欢翻来覆去看这部片
kept watching it over and over again.
于是我问他为什么
And I asked him why.
他说吸引他的是
And he said it was because of the way
优势在不同人身上不断转变
the power dynamics kept switching.
他一直搞不清谁在盯着谁
And he never knew who was zooming who.
嗯 我的大学室友大多时候
Hmm. My college roommates were mostly just trying
只是想着怎么把那种小吊裆
to make one of those beer harnesses
-套上头上… -那叫运动护裆
-you put around your head-- -Yeah, jocks, yes.
我的重点是谁盯着谁
But it's the "Who's zooming whom" part.
我知道你的意思
That means something different now.
提醒我要时刻警觉
But you want me to be eyes up.
我需要你这么做
I need you to be.
特别是和那一帮人 在那样一场晚宴
Especially in that company at that dinner.
而且也不局限于晚宴
And not just at the dinner.
那我也还是一样
Then that's where they'll be.
警觉
Up.
不 不 你别吃
No, no, no, don't do that
别这样直接用手
with your fingers, like that.
不 你忘了细菌了?
No, you forget germs?
这根胡萝卜是我应得的
I've earned this carrot.
相信我 你会把所有的胡萝卜都给我
Believe me, you're gonna give me all the carrots.
懂了 你有新消息
Ah-ha, you have news.
签了保密协议
Signed NDAs.
对方出了一个条件
We got the offer.
这个条件很香
And it's a sweet one.
非常香
Suh-weet.
温蒂并没有把她的股份低价卖♥♥给
Wendy didn't undersell the value of her shares
泰勒·梅森碳资本
to Taylor Mason Carbon.
是很好的价格 特别好
Very fair, more than fair.
她已经决定一个偿付计划
And she's ready to strike a payment plan
能立刻写一张支票
and write out a check ASAP
让离婚协议定下来
to finalize the divorce settlement.
这可不是什么美味面包
That's no Cinnabon.
这是馊了的奶油三明治 我可不接受
That's a sour cream sandwich and I'm not biting.
别告诉我你不认可
Don't tell me you're balking at the idea
她直接付你离婚赡养费?
of her paying you alimony?
我以为你已经不再执着于
I thought we were well past you realizing
自己的价值不能被金钱衡量了
your worth isn't just measured in dollars.
不 不 是放弃绅士风度
No, no, no gallantry.
我不再关心这种奇怪的想法
I am past that quaint idea.
我要的是筹码
What I want is leverage.
我要自己评估梅森碳资本
To do my own valuation of Mase Carbon.
利用她的条件 帮我实现目的
Use the offer to get me that.
你想查他们的账
You wanna look at their books.
我想带着勘探灯钻到他们的账本里去
I want to crawl into them with my prospector's light.
还有 没错
And, uh, yeah, well,
不能说是要做全面审计
I don't wanna call it a full audit.
只是想看他们是怎么做假账的
Let's just see how they're cookin' 'em.
这对你没好处 兄弟
It ain't good for you, brother.
你再这样下去 只会给自己搞出栓塞
You keep at this, you're gonna pull an embolism
或者把你的血压飙升到月球上去
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表