剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
收拾东西都不让我安宁 是吧
Not gonna let me sort in peace, huh?
奥斯卡 我在流失资金
Oscar, I was bleeding out.
我不能直接关闭我的公♥司♥
I couldn't just shut my firm.
如果我这么做了 就再也没办法开张或者东山再起了
If I did, I could never re‐open, or raise again.
这是为了保住名声 继续经营的无奈之举
It was a way to preserve the name. To continue.
这也是你一直没问但是应该问的问题
It's the answer to the one question you didn't ask
我会不会不惜一切代价活下去
but should have: Would I do absolutely anything to survive?
答案是肯定的
The answer is yes.
所以你才应该把你的钱交给我
That's why you should leave your money with me.
去年阿克斯资本在增长率为22%
Last year, Axe Cap showed returns of 17 percent
收益率为17%
while growing by 22 percent.
我的业务在萎缩 衰亡
I was shrinking, dying.
所以你在不宣布破产的情况下
So you gained all the benefits of bankruptcy‐‐
享受破产的各种好处免责
indemnification, restructuring, wound‐licking‐‐
重组 舔舐伤口
without actually declaring.
而你要告诉我你会扭亏为盈
And you're going to tell me that you're going to be better.
而且情况已经好转 - 没错
Already are better‐‐ Yes.
目前我们已经有了7.2%的增长
Since I've been there we're up 7.2 percent‐‐you're up.
你知道快棋和一般的棋有什么区别吗
The difference between blitz and regular chess?
在传统的棋类比赛中 在对手的回合
In the traditional game, when it's the other person's turn,
你会考虑你下一步在什么
you consider what you might do next.
发散思维 冥想 保持开放
You let your mind wander, meditate, be open.
下快棋的时候 你得在对方和你落子之前
With fast chess, you've anticipated their move
预测他们的决定
and your response before they've made it.
我们在下的是哪一种
Which game have we been playing?
我不想把我的钱交给鲍比·阿克斯罗德
I don't want to have my money with Bobby Axelrod,
我不想和他扯上关系
I don't want to be associated with him.
如果你和他有关系 我也不愿意和你有来往
And if you are, I don't want to be associated with you.
你在我开口之前就知道了
And you knew that before I opened my mouth...
我希望我们再见面的时候不是对手
I‐I‐I hope when we meet again it's not as competitors.
如果你再自己单干 给我打个电♥话♥
If you go back out on your own, give me a call.
你不该在第37步牺牲你的卒
You shouldn't have made that rook sacrifice at move 37.
所以你才会输
That's why you lost.
你昨天怎么走了
Well, you slipped away last night.
抱歉 有私事
Apologies. Personal business.
我猜也是
I'll bet.
见过带脱衣舞娘进包间的
I've seen a guy take a girl straight to the Champagne Room‐‐
没见过直接带出俱乐部的
but never straight out of the club.
至少在泰国之外没见人这么干过
At least not outside Thailand.
她收了你多少钱
What type of bar fine she run you?
不是那样的
Wasn't like that.
就是得和她谈谈
Just had to have a little chat.
看来只要身材够紧实
I guess there's no such thing as too young
再年轻也不嫌弃
when they're firm as a genetically modified plumcot.
阿克斯罗德先生和我知道易瑞制药是家族企业
Mr. Axelrod and I know Errix is a family business.
所以我们愿意以市价买♥♥下你的股份
So we'll pay market for your shares,
但是我们必须合作为你的亲属
but we have to work together to keep the stock price high
维持高股价
for your relatives.
把股份卖♥♥给我们
Sell to us and do your share
然后在食药监上任之后搞定审批的事
with approvals once you're at the FDA,
要多少美女都有
and we're all sitting pretty in Schaefer city.
听起来很有意思
Ah, yes, that sounds fun.
但是我感兴趣的是朗瑞弗
But it's Longriver I'm interested in.
他的人脉能够拉动市场 也能够促成这笔交易
His reach makes markets‐‐ and makes this deal.
那你就找对人了 因为我们说动他了
Then you're talking to the right guy, 'cause we got him.
鲍比 我需要在公♥寓♥里多呆一阵
Bobby, I'm gonna need to stay in the apartment a little longer.
那样 - 没问题
Is that‐‐ Yeah, more than okay.
你知道我从来不用
You know I never use it.
谢谢你 我一定
Thank you. I'm sure I'll‐‐
你不是找到你喜欢的地方了吗
Thought you found a place you loved?
被查克搅了
the deal got "Chucked."
你可以打给我的 你为什么不打给我
Ah, you could've called me in. Why didn't you call me in?
我以为我能够很快处理好
I thought I could sort it quickly.
但是恐怕得花些功夫
But it's going to take a minute.
他很能折腾
The man's a delight. You know?
我可以替你买♥♥下来
Look, I can buy the place for you.
可以之后再还钱
Pay me back as soon as‐‐
没有了 谢谢你的好意 但是已经没有了
It's gone. Thank you, but...it's gone.
那好 你只要需要就可以一直住
All right. Well, stay as long as you need then.
还有一件事
Hey, one more thing.
什么
Yeah?
敲他一笔
Gut him.
就是这么计划的
That's the plan.
百分之十的损失
A ten percent loss?
你让我损失了百分之十
You took my scrilla down ten fucking percent?
我警告过你 算法
I tried to warn you. The algo‐‐
你增加的投资让算法不得不进行次优的交易
your added investment forced it to make suboptimal trades.
你的算法为什么是个脑残
Why is your brilliant machine fucking retarded?!
比尔 你的想法没办法实现
Bill, what you want won't work.
不能实现个屁
Like fuck it won't‐‐
这是一片全新的领域
This shit is a nerdy new world.
我得听别人用我能理解的词语解释才听懂
I had to have it put into terms I understand.
我来跟你翻译一下 一个男人能应付过来两个妻子
So let me translate for you: A man can manage two wives.
但是如果你找四个
But you try to keep four wives going,
你就不能让所有人满意
you can't keep everyone satisfied.
有太多的变量 比尔应付不过来
Too many variables, not enough Bill.
整个婚姻就会垮掉
The whole thing crumbles.
我需要这笔钱
I needed this.
你们真没用
You are a useless fucking bunch.
把钱还给他
Give him back his money.
投资者得小心了
Investor beware.
可能吧 但是你才不会把他的钱投进去
Maybe. But you didn't actually invest his shit
赔上你赚钱的路子
and risk fucking up your side stash.
我打算留下 作为混帐税
I'm keeping it as an asshole tax.
还回去 当作给混♥蛋♥上贡
Return it as an asshole tribute.
我在快回到我座子上的时候意识到
You know, I was almost back at my desk when it hit me.
我也许没办法
So I may not be able to crawl ass‐to‐mouth
搞明白你的算法
through your algorithmic centipede,
但是这么多年来让我坐在我的位子上
but the one thing that has kept me in my chair all these years,
一直获胜的东西 就是我能嗅的出来谁在撒谎
WINNING, is that I know a liar when I smell one.
你的交易策略也许不适用于额外的资本
Your trading thing might not work with the added capital,
但是我和你对视的时候
but when I look in your eyes,
我没看出来你有损失钱的难过
I do not see someone who has lost money.
我看到的是一个想要偷我钱的人
I see someone who's trying to steal from me.
等我回到我的桌子
So by the time I actually get back to my desk,
我的钱最好换回来 这次我真的会剁了你
my money better be there, or this time I will cut you.
我要谢谢你
This is the thank you.
你的举止
The way you conducted yourself‐‐
还有你协调其他人的方式 可以和指挥家媲美
and everyone else‐‐ it was the full Dudamel.
我希望你来接管阿克斯资本的投资关系部
I want you to take over IR for all of Axe Cap.
正式接管
Formally.
我是有工作的
I have a job.
你可以继续保留
You still have it.
这份工作更好
This job is better.
需要承担更多责任 接触面更广
More responsibility, access.
薪资也更多 如果这一点比较重要的话
More money, in case that matters.
什么时候不重要过
When doesn't it matter?
你在不忠于自己内心的时候
When you're being untruthful with yourself.
没这个问题
Not a risk.
这份邀约很丰厚
It is quite the offer.
但是 我还是感觉自己被利用了
And yet, I can't help but feel I'm being used.
感觉你这样是为了进一步疏远泰勒
So that you can isolate Taylor even more.
我以为我们已经过了梅斯资本阴谋论的阶段了
I thought we were past Mase Cap paranoia.
是阴谋论吗
Is it paranoia?
我利用的是你的才华
I'm using your talent.
如果泰勒也了解你的才华
If Taylor feels similar appreciation,
她是不会阻拦的
they'll bless this.
让我考虑一下
Let me sleep on it.
谢谢
Thanks.
最后结果怎么样
Where'd we end up?
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表