剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
It can't be status conferred, since I do the inviting.
为你吗
For you?
内疚的喘息
Respite from guilt.
这就是你的整个平台 对不对
That's your whole platform, isn't it.
从那个腰缠万贯的他到那个身无分文的她
From he who has too much to she who has too little.
是你的篮球故事 你的历史
It's your basketball story, your history.
你说这不是你一个人的功劳
You talk about how it wasn't your own achievement.
不止是我一个人的
Not only my own.
我的城市 在印第安纳州
My town, in Indiana,
有中学校的全国第三大体育场
had the third largest high school arena‐‐
没错 是体育场
yes, arena‐‐ in the country.
我幸运的脱颖而出 成为明星
I was fortunate to be a standout‐‐a star.
当我们要进行一场重要比赛时
When we had a big game coming up,
家人们会将篱笆墙涂成绿色和白色
families would paint their picket fences green and white,
我们学校的颜色
my school colors.
如果我慢跑经过他们家门
And if I'd jog past,
人人都会从家里出来为我加油
everyone would come out of their houses and cheer for me.
我的脑海里还时刻回荡着那种呐喊
I can still hear the roar of it in my head:
而你做了什么呢
And what you take from that
只是借助他们的肩头
is that you stood on their shoulders.
享受他们带给你的成功
That they lifted you up to your success.
你一点都不特别
You were nothing special.
说的没错 我受大家支持
That's right. I was supported.
我们大家都要记住这一点
It's important for all of us to remember that.
这就是我们与那些煽动者或者其他魔鬼的区别之处
It's what separates us from demagogues and other monsters.
我不买♥♥帐
Ah. No sale.
我不是喜欢这屋子里的每个人
I don't like everyone in this room.
但我的确尊重这里的所有人
But I do respect everyone in this room.
因为我知道 你们每个人都有自己独特的成就
Because I know each and every one of you has
让你们与别人与众不同
a portfolio of accomplishments that sets you apart,
证明了你们杰出的特质
proves your exceptional qualities.
我想这点也适合你
And I assume that goes for you, too.
可不像你 我会很大方地承认这点
Well, unlike you, I'm not embarrassed to say it.
我想也是 因为我了解你
As I'd expect. Because I know your story
就如你了解我一样 你是怎么白手起家的
as much as you know mine. How you came from nothing.
是啊 没错
Yeah, it's true.
你父亲是保险推销员
Your dad was an insurance salesman.
你每天与他共进晚餐
You ate dinner with him every night.
我父亲不在
My dad was gonzo.
我啥时候想吃就啥时候吃饭
I ate dinner wherever I could.
尽管如此 你还是在这个世上
And yet you were still in the wealthiest state
最富有的国家最富有的州
in the wealthiest country in the world.
享受最好的医疗服务
With access to the best healthcare,
学校 各种基础设施
schools, infrastructure.
你生来就是白人男性
And you were born white and male
出生在能享受你这种身份带来特权时候
at a time that was a huge advantage
享受着人类历史上最大资本市场
in the greatest capital market in the history of mankind.
道路都为你铺好了 鲍比
The roads were paved for you, Bobby.
所以你才能迅速积累财富
Which is why you were able to move so quickly across them.
我知道你内心充满了内疚
I knew you were wracked with guilt,
不过你这种说法上了一个新的高度
but this takes it to a whole different level.
没错 道路是铺好了
Sure. The roads were paved.
可是 我他妈连个车都没有
But I didn't even have a goddamned car.
你瞧 这就是你我的不同之处
Now, you see, this is where we are different.
我不会假装自己是一个走运的普通人
I don't pretend I'm an ordinary guy got lucky.
我就是猛兽
I am a monster.
一个嗜血成性的猛兽
A carnivorous fucking monster.
不管你愿不愿意在此承认 对我来说不成功便成仁
It was success or oblivion for me just as it was for you,
对你来说也是一样
whether you want to admit it here or not.
你瞧 这就是你现在的样子
See, that's what all this is for you.
忘记自己也是一头猛兽
A way to forget you are that monster.
你必须是头猛兽
You have to be one.
否则 你根本没机会站住这里
Or you could never have gotten here in the first place.
懂吗
See?
别跟我们提那种废话
Don't bring that weak shit our way.
还没结束呢
Not over yet.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right...
不过我肯定是猛兽群里那可爱的一只
But I must be one of the cuddly kind from Monsters, Inc.
因为明天我要为
Because tomorrow I'll be out loading pallets
洪都拉斯地震灾民发放物资
for the "Shake the Quake" relief mission
为那个叫做“撼动地震”的援救行动出力
for earthquake victims in Honduras.
首先我们筹备物资
First we organize the supplies,
下周我们就进行空投
then we air drop 'em next weekend.
我们不是只开支票 要拿出实际行动
We're not just writing checks here.
愿意加入我们吗 看看用你的双手
Care to join me and see if giving back
回馈社会能不能改变你的观念
with your own two hands changes your mind?
哎呦
Whoops!
活板门
Trap door.
我打算走了 但是
Uh, I was planning on leaving, but, um...
当然 有何不可 迈克
Sure. Why not, Mike?
算我一个
Count me in.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那个天才真的因为他逼得你走投无路加入他们
That genius really thinks he trapped you into joining him.
根本不知道你的算盘
No idea it's what you wanted.
你觉得他们明天能够出力吗
You think they'll be putting their backs into it tomorrow?
那些银行家
The bankers?
史蒂芬卡拉翰还有那些人吗
Stevens and Callahan and them?
如果你是他们你会出力吗
Would you put your back into anything if you were them?
他们资产负债表有800亿美金
Their banks have 80 billion on their balance sheet between 'em.
所以我严重怀疑
So I seriously doubt it.
说得对
That's right.
卡拉翰签的是一辈子的合约
Callahan's got a contract for life.
德里斯科就更绝 他的名字挂在银行上
Driscoll's got it even better‐‐ his name's on his bank.
他父亲的名字
Father's name.
就像我说的
Well, like I said...
他们干这一行的历史和JP摩根
Their racket's as old as J. P. Morgan's
还有查尔斯·E·美林一样有悠久
and Charles Merrill's themselves.
我们都有计划在前头
We both got evening plans ahead.
这个世界在过去一年发生了变化 船长
The world's changed over the past year, cap'n.
保险起见 我们制定了四部协议
To be safe, we institute a four‐part protocol.
来避免误会
To prevent misunderstandings.
你在一夜寻情之后发短♥信♥
You send a text after: "Hey, what a great night!"
她就会回复
She'll respond in kind.
你在第二天早上送礼物 让她高兴
You send a gift the next morning, leave her smiling.
即使你无意遵守计划
You make secondary plans even if
你还是会制定备用计划
you have no intention of keeping them.
当你不遵守
And when you don't keep them‐‐
你以为你是在和谁说话
Who do you think you're talking to?
我是一位绅士
I'm a gentleman.
你当然是
Fucking right you are.
如果我之后给你发短♥信♥ 那是真的短♥信♥
If I send you a text after, it's a real text.
发不发都无所谓
Text, don't text. Fine.
不是我想躲你的电♥话♥
It's not that I've been ducking your calls,
只是我
it's just that I've been...
在躲我的电♥话♥
Ducking my calls.
没错 对
I have. Yes.
我感觉你要撤走你的资金
I feel like you're going to pull your money.
你会撤走资金吗
Are you going to pull your money?
我不想在这里谈公事
I don't want to talk shop while I'm up here‐‐
这是金融会议
It's a financial conference.
所以你来就是为了这个目的 保证我的资金留下
So that's why you're here, to keep my money on board?
没错
Yes.
我来到阿克斯的公♥司♥已经过去了四个月
It's been four months since I moved under Axe's roof.
在此期间我们之间任何有关生意
And we haven't had a single call during that time
或者其他事的通话
about business or anything else.
我想要见见你
I wanted to see you.
你来到这 像是被锁链困住的金刚
And here you are. Like King Kong in chains.
不容易习惯
Not easy to get used to.
你知道 在你结束了我们之间的关系
You know, it took me a long time to get my balance back
我花了很长时间才找回平衡
after you ended our thing.
我很高兴你找回了平衡
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表