剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
And come on, you took one meeting.
我们准备了一个通宵
We practiced our pitch all night.
那现在你们也有一些经验了
Well, you got some experience.
可以重新考虑欧洲 你们可以搭乘捷蓝航♥空♥
Maybe rethink Europe, the JetBlue version, if you want.
省省吧 爸爸
Save it, Dad.
我们终于知道你当年的老搭档是什么感受…
We're starting to know what your old partner must have felt like...
这句话过分了
Hey, that crap is over the line.
这是生意 生意上没什么是一帆风顺的
This is business. This is what not having a soft landing feels like.
有时候就是会受伤
You tear your butt when you hit the ground.
我们甚至都没有赢的可能性
We didn't even have a chance to win.
没错 这一次机会站在你们的对立面
Yeah. This time the odds were stacked against you.
这不就是你们想要的
Just like you said you wanted.
这一次没有人剥夺你们
Now you haven't been robbed of it.
不过…
But, uh,
下一次你们能做得更好
next time you'll do better.
我一点都不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
也不想再看到你的脸了 爸爸
Or your face right now, Dad.
没错 感觉很不爽
Yeah. This sucks.
没错 迈克·普林斯 你现在就是烂人
Yeah, Mike Prince, you are kind of sucking right now.
她们就放在大腿上卷烟
You know they roll them on their thighs,
缓慢而平稳
slow and steady.
汗水交织 有一种独特的…
The sweat intermingles, which gives it a distinct...
我不知道这话会让雪茄吸引人 还是倒胃口
I can't decide if that makes it more or less appealing.
我觉得是倒胃口 但我想相信是吸引人
I think less, but I want to think more.
我不喜欢聚在一起抽 不过还是陪你们吧
I'm not much for group gropes but I'll smoke one with you.
你应该与参与庆贺
You should join the party.
这句话我已经听过太多次了
Heard that a lot of times in my life.
谢谢你做的事情
Thank you for what you did.
我知道你不想那样去找温蒂
I know you were scared to go to Wendy like that.
-但我们确实需要这样 -不对
- But we needed it. - Hmm.
这或许是我人生中最兴奋的时刻
Maybe the most exhilarating moment of my life.
当然还有我发现电子鸡仿真器的时候
That and when I found a Tamagotchi emulator, oof.
0,0,
老天 感觉像是回到了旧时代
God, it just feels like old times.
你知道 有很多不好的事
You know, there's been so much shit,
很多恩怨纷争
so much bad blood.
但是能这样纯粹赢一把
But a pure win like this,
特别是经历了那么多之后
after all we've been through?
该死 真令人怀念
Fuck, I miss these days.
尊敬的季诺·大卫杜夫曾经说过
The estimable Zino Davidoff once said,
0,0,
「抽一支雪茄 不应该…」
"A cigar ought not to be smoked solely
「单用嘴去享受 还应该用手…」
"with the mouth, but with the hand,
「用眼睛 用灵魂去体验」
with the eyes, with the spirit."
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
我相信一支好雪茄 一杯好红酒
I believe a good cigar and glass of wine
一场好谈话
and a good conversation
是一个人最接近极度兴奋的时候
is as close to euphoria as one can get.
在合法的层面
In a legal sense.
也是大卫杜夫说的?
Davidoff again?
是史泰龙
Sly Stallone.
你们会窜到头顶上么?
Are these going to your head?
我感觉这烟窜我头顶上了
They're going to my head.
你抽得有点快
You're smoking a little fast.
我好激动
I'm excited.
把烟都灭了
Douse the fucking smokes.
快
Now!
把阿克塞放上大屏幕 快
Get Axe up on the screen, now!
这就去
You got it.
道恩·温斯洛刚刚被逮捕了
Dawn Winslow was just arrested.
非法运送毒品 他们接下来就要抓你了
Criminal drug trafficking. They're coming for you next.
为什么找我?我那是合法的钱
How me? It's gonna be legal.
但她卖♥♥的东西不合法
Uh-uh. What she was selling wasn't.
-妈的 -如果她因为这事被抓
- Fuck! - If she goes down for that,
而你又收了她挣来的那些钱
and you bank the resulting money,
你也会被连累
you are on the hook.
怎么连累法?
Specifics?
听我线人说 就在未来24小时之内
According to my guy, sometime in the next 24 hours
他们将会拘留你
they believe they'll have you in custody,
而且他们相信你这次没有逃脱的机会
and they don't believe you have a way out this time.
快给我们下达指令 我们立刻行动
Just give the order and we move.
等你指挥
On your command.
你要让我们做什么?
What do you want us to do?
我他妈也不知道
I have no fucking idea.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表