剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
你搞砸了 还想像没事人一样回到你的办公室吗
You blow the hunt, you don't get to escape back to the cave.
这只是个开始 我们还可以想办法
Just an opening salvo, we can find our way into--
就算是真的 戴这玩意儿已经够逊的了
Bad enough to wear this if it were real.
他妈的还是个冒牌货
But a fucking fugazi?
我本来可以通过考试的
I would have passed the test...
- 我的天呐 - 如果我有时间去考试的话
Oh, my God. ...if I had had time to take it.
你真的指望别人相信你是门萨会员吗
You actually want people to think you're in Mensa?
斯皮罗斯 你真的还需要加把劲
Oh, Spyros, you should really work on this.
够了别说了
Alright. Enough.
现在整个世界都联合起来对付我们
The world is arrayed against us right now.
对付我
Against me.
为了证明你们的价值 我想知道你们还有什么能力
I want to know what the rest of you can do to show your value--
不管是拿出更好的业绩 还是想出什么办法
either by outperforming or changing our footprint
拿下这个银行
to help make this bank happen.
等我下次发问的时候
You better have some fucking answers
你们最好已经有点答案了
the next time I ask--
因为下次 我不接受沉默
because silence will not be acceptable then.
这是个机会
There's an opportunity here.
给阿克斯他的团队不能给他的东西
To give Axe what his own team can't.
没错 他们分心了
Sure. They're distracted
在开办银行和赚钱之间左右为难
between becoming a bank and earning and--
我们向他表明 他那些钱
We show him we are where he should
应该放在我们这里 而不是什么银行
put his investable cash-- not into some bank.
我们赚钱的同时 他也赚更多的钱
We make more money as he makes more.
我们还能赢得他的信任
We earn his loyalty, too.
这三个人一起出现
That's not a trio that should be seen together
肯定是遇到什么大问题了
unless something's seriously fucked.
我们的避税港湾受到了威胁
It seems the liberty of our tax haven is threatened.
遇到一个很棘手的问题
We got a painting problem.
嘿嘿嘿
Hey! Hey, hey, hey!
你有权去检查 没权去转移它
You have a right to inspect, not to remove.
得把它从箱子里拿出来 才知道是什么东西
Gotta get it out the box to see what it is.
你能不能别毛手毛脚 动作轻点
Well, will you wrap your meat hooks with some kid gloves?
这些都是价值连城的艺术品
These are priceless works of art.
哪怕它们受到轻微的损坏
If they are damaged even in the slightest,
那么整个下一代都不能
an entire generation of youth
享受欣赏这种美画所带来的喜悦了
would be robbed of the joy of their beauty.
或许我们可以协商一下补偿
Perhaps we can come to an agreeable accommodation...
为了孩子们
for the children.
你的孩子们
For your children.
他们不愿意中饱私囊
They didn't want money in their pockets.
世上最危险的事
Most dangerous thing in the world:
就是政♥府♥官员还没讨厌他们的工作到
government employees who don't hate their jobs
接受贿赂的程度
enough to take a bribe.
我感觉这不是一次随机搜查
Doesn't seem to me like a random fucking search.
更像是有人针对我
Seems like it's targeted.
他们是怎么知道从艺术品下手的
How did they even know to go art hunting?
跟阿克斯有关的丹尼·马格利斯算是发起人
Axe-associate Danny Margolis is something of a promoter.
这次就是他试图说服那些亿万富翁
This time it was him trying to sell billionaires
让他帮忙保管画作 不收税费
on parking their paintings with him, tax free.
你是说 他利用鲍比·阿克斯罗德
You're saying he's using Bobby Axelrod
作为他的名人支持者
as his celebrity endorsement?
还有一大堆
Along those lines.
这个是画作列表
That's the inventory. Ah.
我们可以就这个罪名打击他
We could go after the whole concept,
说他税务欺诈
try to get him on tax fraud.
用抓卡彭一样的罪名抓他 莫名得诗意
Something poetic about taking him down the same way as Capone.
但是关于免税港口的法律非常模糊
But the laws on freeports are murky.
这么做无异于赌博
It's too much of a gamble--
不能盲目的去立案 最终也没有改变关于免税港口的条款
I can't have us bring a case just to have freeports upheld.
不过这个
But this...
我看到了实质性的欺诈
I see actual fraud here.
梵高的画 怎么了
Van Gogh. What about it?
我可以肯定地说 我见过这幅画
I'm fairly certain I've seen this painting,
亲眼近距离见过 在阿克斯的其中一套公♥寓♥里
up close, in one of Axe's apartments.
有钱人的标准做法是把真迹藏起来
Standard rich folk practice is often to store the original
- 然后挂一个复♥制♥品 - 不是
and hang a replica. No.
当你见到真迹 你会有一种感觉
There's a feeling you get when you're in the presence
那种经过时间的沉淀
of the real thing, a work for the ages.
形成的一种厚重感 你懂吗
There's a weight to it, you know?
我明白 你感觉到了吗
I do. You felt that?
是的
I did.
当时我不喜欢那种感觉 不过现在开始喜欢了
I didn't like it at the time. But I'm starting to now.
那么一幅名画怎么能同时出现在两个地方呢
So how can one painting be in two places at once?
是我的错
It's my bad.
我以为看到了一个可以做大的商机
I thought it was a business could be grown.
不仅仅是你的错
Not just your bad.
确实 我带你入行 我也有责任
No. I brought you into this.
还有 我带你入行
Also: I brought you into this.
如果有生意可做 还有利可图
If it was a business could be grown and there's extra cream,
那么尝到甜头的可不该只是
you're not the only one who should wind up
你一个人 混♥蛋♥
light and sweet, fucko.
好了 我们就别在这儿起内讧了
Alright. Let's not catalogue all the internecine ways
你们害了我 也害了彼此
you've fucked me and each other.
我可记着呢
I'm cataloguing.
现在是复♥制♥品在免税港
The replicas are in the freeport.
等懂艺术的内行去那儿的时候
They can't be there when someone
那些复♥制♥品可不能出现在那里
who actually knows about art comes back.
理论上 那些名画在本来就该
In theory, the paintings in a freeport
在避税港之间流通的
are meant to keep circulating.
从这个港口到那个港口 就是这么避税的
Port to port. That's how you avoid taxation.
就像1972年滚石乐队的巡回演出
Sort of like the Stones in '72.
很好 那么就让它们的世界巡展成为现实
Good. Well, then let's make that international tour a reality.
真迹不能在我的地盘发现
The real ones can't be back in my place.
我得联♥系♥霍尔 让那些画消失
I need to get with Hall and disappear them.
海洋沼气
Marithane.
你想要一个价值能成倍增长的 这就是了
You want a value multiplier, it is one.
它是做什么的
What does it do?
你需要的事 给我们带来未来
What you need it to: brings us back to the future.
还给我们带来 不义之财
And brings us um, like, filthy lucre.
你们就喜欢这样说 对吧
That's like what you guys would say right?
你们不说 “我们会大赚一笔”
Instead of just: "We can make a good percentage on our money."
而是说 “赚点不义之财”之类的
You'd say: "Grab some filthy dirty lucre" or something?
总之 有办法做到
Anyway, this is a way to do that.
它到底是什么行业的
What does it actually do?
在海洋收集甲烷气泡
Harvests methane bubbling to the ocean surface.
鲸鱼的屁吗 认真的吗
Whale farts? Please tell me we're talking about whale farts.
从海床的裂缝里
Cracks in the seafloor.
好吧 你怎么找到它的
Right. How did you find it?
我写了点代码 社交媒体的爬虫
I built a toy, a social media scraper.
分♥析♥领先的风投♥公♥♥司♥的网上行 为
Analyzes the online behaviors of leading VCs.
基本上它会跟踪任何突然决定跟风的人
Basically, it tracks who they suddenly decide to follow.
海洋沼气的利润会非常丰厚
Interest in Marithane is hockey-sticking.
竞争也是真的激烈
Competition will be real.
我们应该赶紧下手
We should get in there fast.
劳伦 安排会谈
Lauren, set the pitch.
真凑巧啊
Auspicious timing.
我正准备打电♥话♥给你
I was about to call you
让你的门卫允许我进去
to contact your doorman to let me in.
现在你可以带我进去了
Now you can just do it.
你是要去
For the purpose of?
凯文把他的任天堂游戏机什么的落在你家了
Oh, Kevin left his Nintendo thing in your apartment.
他今晚真的想玩
He really wants it for tonight.
你不介意我上去自己找找吧
Mind if I go up and rummage around?
查克
Oh, Chuck. Mm?
你这是要当年度最佳的 共享监护权的父亲啊
Must be going for shared-custody father of the year.
大白天的你放下一切
Since you dropped everything,
就为了找个玩偶
in the middle of the day, to find a doll.
不是玩偶 是游戏机
Oh. Not a doll. Game.
你也知道分居的父母
And you know from separations.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表