剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
《亿万》前情提要
Previously on "Billions"...
你远道而来学有所成
You've come far and learned much.
直到我们再见之时
Until we see each other
我会将你的知识运用于世界 保重
and move your knowledge into the world, be well.
请你拍摄《名利场》封面的邀请函
An invitation for you to do a Vanity Fair
新时代特刊
cover photo shoot for the "New Decas" issue.
反正会请别人去拍封面的
Somebody else will probably get the cover.
可能是迈克·普林斯
Probably Mike Prince.
我希望你今年能参加迈克家的活动
I was hoping you'd make it to 'The Mike' this year.
我们俩可以来一次炉边谈话
You and I could do a fireside chat.
肯定会是这次会议的亮点
It'd be the highlight of the conference.
也许今年可以成行
Ah. Maybe this year we will.
想用个垃圾杂♥志♥来打败我吗
Try to take me out in some magazine?
那就等着在你的地盘上见吧
I'll come see you on your home fucking turf.
分居使我相信
The separation has convinced me.
我们必须离婚
We need to be done.
我来这儿不是因为你逼我
I am not here because you forced me to be.
或者查克逼我 我作为查克的调查员来这里
Or because Chuck did. I am here as Chuck's operative
是因为他想抓到你
because he wants to get you.
你在北边查封的那个加密货币挖矿区
That crypto mine that you busted upstate,
你能放弃那个案子就好了
I'd appreciate it if you'd drop the case.
我最多只能提起民事诉讼而不是刑事诉讼
Best I can do is make it a civil and not a criminal action.
这已经算是超出普通的友好表示了
An act of friendship that goes beyond the norm.
安保 安保水上飞机已在23号♥街离开码头
Security, security seaplane departing dock at 23rd Street.
这个治疗可能和普通治疗稍有不同
Well, this works a little differently than normal therapy.
我的工作和普通人就不一样
I work a little differently than normal.
我不会反驳 甚至追问你那句话什么意思
I'm not gonna challenge or even explore that statement.
知道原因吗
You know why?
因为这个治疗和普通治疗稍有不同
Because this works a little differently than normal therapy.
我们的目的是
The mission here is to dim
逐步淡化对以往创伤的情感反应
the emotional response to past trauma.
我们先选择一些人作为资源
Let's choose some people to use as resources.
你需要一个安慰者
So, you're gonna need a comforter,
一个保护者 还要一位睿智者
a protector, and a wise person.
他们可以是活的 死的 真实的 虚构的
They can be alive or dead, real or fictional.
以前 这些角色都由温迪扮演
Old days, Wendy filled all these roles.
这些不一样
These aren't those.
不一样 好吧 当然不一样 没问题
No, yeah, hundred percent, true, okay.
作为我的安慰者 我选艾拉·施默尔
For my comforter, I'm going with Ira Schirmer.
我最好的朋友
My best friend.
我的保护者 艾伦·艾尔达
For my protector, Alan Alda.
美国男演员
这个选择不错
Oh, that's a good one.
我的是托尼·希拉古萨
I use Tony Siragusa.
橄榄球运动员
我懂 他心胸宽广又心怀仁德
Oh. Big and kind. I get it, yeah.
睿智的话
Um, for wisdom...
我特别爱看罪案小说
I am a voracious reader of crime fiction.
最近我晚上都在看
And recently Darkly Dreaming Dexter
《嗜血法医》
has found its way to my night table.
那么你的睿智者选连环杀人犯吗
So for a wise person, a serial killer?
看来我们的疗程还要加长了
We may need to schedule more sessions.
不是他 是他父亲 类似父亲吧 哈利
Not him, his father, of sorts, Harry‐‐
他知道一切答案
he had all the answers.
父亲似的角色 很好
Okay. A father figure. Good.
最后 选一个安全地带
And finally, uh, a safe space.
在那里你
A place where you‐‐
耶鲁大学法学院图书馆
Yale Law Library.
描述一段最近你感到被出♥卖♥♥♥的经历
Describe a recent moment where you felt betrayed.
抛一根垂线 慢慢在你记忆里搜索
Drop a plumb line down through your memory.
你想到了什么
Where does it catch?
什么场景或者想法
What, uh, image or idea
跟你说的这个背叛有关
do you associate this betrayal with?
9·11
9/11.
那一天的确令人悲痛
Traumatic day for sure.
对 但我说的不是那个事件 是那个时刻
Yes, but, uh, not the day, uh, the monument.
他 阿克塞尔罗德被捕的那一刻
He‐‐Axelrod‐‐ was being arrested,
她也在那儿
and she was there.
她 你妻子吗
She... your wife?
是的 温迪
Wendy. Yes.
我知道她肯定会在那
I knew she would be there.
可是
But, uh...
他们拥在一起的样子
The way they clung to each other...
想到那个场景你是什么感觉
What's the emotion associated with that image?
愤怒
Rage.
还有
And, uh...
悲伤
sadness.
嫉妒
Jealousy.
你身体的哪个部分感觉最强烈
Where do you feel that... in your body?
全身各处
Everywhere.
那种感觉对你的自我信念产生了什么负面影响
What negative self‐belief does that bring up?
那个阿克斯是个罪犯
That Axe is a criminal.
可是这种负面的情绪是关于
And once again, that's a negative belief
你说的这个阿克斯的 不是你的
about the man you call Axe, not you.
只要我打败了他
Well, once I vanquish him, uh,
就可以专注于罗兹的事了
then I'll be able to focus on Rhoades.
只要你做好分内之事 你会发现
If you do the 'you' part, you may find
别人怎么样无关紧要
the 'him' part doesn't matter so much.
我知道你说的道理
I know that should be right.
可就是感觉不对
But it just doesn't feel right.
拿着这个控制器
Here, take the dampers.
眼睛随着光线移♥动♥
Follow this light with your eyes.
当你经历创伤性情感
When you experience traumatic feelings,
就把注意力集中在安全地带的资源上
focus on the resources in your safe space.
召唤他们 相信他们
Conjure them. Trust them.
这一周就做这个练习
We practiced this all week.
眼睛随着光线移♥动♥ 跟它们融为一体
Follow the light with your eyes and be with them.
尤其是当你想到那个特别的场景
Especially if you think about the monument site‐‐
或者那个场景里的人时
or either of the people you saw there.
见识过你的人
There's not a person who meets you,
没人不夸你特别的
doesn't think you're special.
就算坏人也不例外
Even the bad guys.
也许尤其是那些坏人会这么说
Maybe especially the bad guys.
你有一种魔力 让人们无法抗拒
You have that thing, gets people to come to you.
就算他们知道不该开口 也会忍♥不住对你敞开心扉
To open up even if they know they shouldn't.
你的投资组合让人印象深刻
Now, your portfolio is impressive.
不过我觉得还可以更进一步
But I think it could be more impressive.
把你的业务扩展到曼哈顿以外的区域
Extend far past the isle of Manhattan.
我觉得你有这个本事
I see that for you.
我想帮你实现这个目标
I want to make it happen.
大蕉
Plantains,
煮熟了碾成泥
boiled and mashed.
他们叫它“曼谷”
They call it mangú.
让你一天在外都精力充沛
Fills you up for a day in the fields.
我应该让我的人也吃这个
I should feed it to my guys.
据说以前美军士兵去了
The story goes that American soldiers down in the DR
叫他们吃这个 他们不吃
were offered it and they refused it.
直到最后有一位勇敢的可能饥饿难忍♥的士兵
Until one brave‐‐ and probably very hungry‐‐
尝了一下
infantryman went in.
他觉得太好吃了 然后说
And he liked it so damn much he said:
天呐 太美味了
"Man, that's good."
然后就简短成“曼谷”(谐音)
Got shortened to mangú.
有趣的故事
Nifty story.
问题是 这狗屁不通
Mm. Problem is, it's bullshit.
根本经不起推敲
Doesn't hold up under scrutiny.
就跟你的提议一样 为什么不能多给点
And neither does your offer. Why do I get more?
因为有人拿得更少
Because someone else gets less.
这个我信
Mm. That I believe.
好吧
Okay.
薪酬再给多点 我会接受的
Offer me nice things, I'll take 'em‐‐
因为我喜欢高的薪酬
because I like nice things.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表