剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
我回头给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you back for it.
等我先搞定爹地
After I succeed with Big Daddy.
这是之前的案例
There's the precedent.
这个可以考虑
That's one way to go.
由你决定
It's your call.
是啊
Yeah.
这不就是我们投身事业的初衷么?
Wow. This is why we got into it, no?
在最高法♥院♥与九位大♥法♥官争辩
To argue before those nine robes?
上最高院的法庭辩词还是不能轻视的
Even I can't be blasé about my first Supreme Court brief.
虽然只是为了引人上钩
- Hmm. - Though it's tempered by the fact
而不是真要通过一个案件改变世界
that we're not really trying a case that might change the world
想想还是很恼火
but merely baiting a hook.
上最高法♥院♥审议的辩词
The thing about arguments before SCOTUS is
它的实质内容向来不是它表面说的那样
they are never about what they're purported to be about.
-嗯 -也不是为了
- Hmm. - Neither are
提出意见或异议
the opinions or dissents,
但每个人依然会奋力向前
but everyone just presses forward.
就像你一样 萨克小姐 你进步飞快
As you are doing, Ms. Sacker, impressively.
我就要这么推荐自己 因为我也这么认为
Oh, I'm gonna sell it because I believe it.
而且要正式记录下来
And it will be in the record.
联邦诉讼长德朱利奥肯定也会印象深刻
Solicitor General DeGiulio shall be duly impressed.
很快就真的轮到你站上讲台上了
And soon enough it really will be you at the lectern.
宝贝到了吗?
Are those them?
0,0,
这就是「格林盖里重要情报」
These.. are the Glengarry leads.
你别想着偷
But do not try to steal them.
能成事的人才有权拥有
They will be handed out to closers, which,
但和电影里不一样
unlike Dave Moss and Charlie Levine,
你们能成 是因为阿克塞能
you will be because Axe is.
这就是红衣主教的胜利雪茄 对吧?
Those are the Auerbachs, aren't they?
阿克塞之前一直说取得重大胜利后就拿出来
Axe used to talk about bringing them out for a huge win.
你说对了
They are indeed.
-什么是… -就是红衣主教奥尔巴♥赫♥
- What's a...? - Red Auerbach, Tuk.
他早年做过凯尔特人主教练 后来是NBA总经理
Old-time Boston Celtics head coach and then GM and...
你在这里工作 不能不知道这些事情
You can't work here and not know this stuff.
我之前跟你说过了
I've told you before.
你问我摔跤我都会
Ask me anything about wrestling.
NWA(全国摔跤联盟) AWA(美国摔跤协会) WWWF(世界摔跤联盟)
The NWA, AWA, WWWF.
还有早年的领地组织 我都懂
The Territories? I've got it.
我甚至知道摔跤界三号♥刽子手是谁
Even know who the Third Executioner was.
我只是还不熟悉旧时代的篮球知识
I'm just not up on old-time basketball yet.
总之这个雪茄非常重要
Well, these cigars were very fucking significant.
当然 因为这是红衣主教的潘趣雪茄
They were and are. Red Auerbach's Punch cigars.
在为波士顿赢得九次荣誉之后
After bringing nine titles to the city of Boston,
无论在哪 都没人会阻止他抽雪茄了
he could smoke wherever he damn pleased.
不过他最喜欢的还是在凯尔特人赢得胜利时
But his favourite place was on the bench on the parquet
坐在老波士顿花♥园♥体育场的板凳席上抽
of the old Boston Garden when victory was assured.
快给我一根 我现在就要点雪茄
Give me one of those, I'll light it up right here,
烟雾警报和罚款等后面再说
deal with the smoke alarms and fines later.
我们要像红衣主教那样
We'll smoke them when Red did:
等确定胜利时才抽 也就是等银行资金充足时
The moment victory is in hand, when our bank is solvent,
而不是比赛悬而未决的时候
not when the game is still in doubt.
没必要亲自跑一趟
We really didn't have to do it like this.
我电汇给你就行了
I would have wired it.
有时候博得好彩头
Sometimes auspicious beginnings and auspicious
要亲身体验才能实现
endings need to be done in person.
你就是想要我亲自把2500万递给你
You wanted me to have to hand you 25 million.
就像这样
Like this.
也许我就是想体验一下
I guess I just wanted to see what it would be like
一下子手握这么多钱是什么感觉
to hold this much at once.
看自己会不会突然上头
Perhaps see if anything rushed through me.
可是…
But, uh...
并没有
No,
只有悲伤
just sadness.
冰冷的纸张让我确信
And a cold certainty that
这一切本不该如此
none of this ever had to happen.
这点我倒是同意
There we agree.
你现在看到钱还会有兴奋感么?
So you still get a rush from the money alone?
别再问我这种问题
Don't ask me those ki...
我要走了
I'm gonna head out.
就像这样 划清界限
And like that, lines are drawn.
没留下永久的印记
No, tattooed, permanently.
你的部分财产给我
Some of your money to me.
剩余的给他
The rest of you to him.
从顺序上讲 还应该要恭喜你
Congratulations, then, are in order, to you.
一切筹划已如愿以偿
For orchestrating it all.
自从五年前你盯上阿克塞
Since the moment you set your sights
那一刻起
on Axe five years ago,
你就筹划了一出完美计划
you have orchestrated a perfect plan
把我们都簇拥在一起 其他人很难理解
to impel us together, which makes no sense.
除非是认识你的人
Unless someone knows you,
我就很清楚
which I have.
告辞
Goodbye.
我听到一些消息
I'm hearing rumblings...
联邦诉讼长德朱利奥
that Solicitor General DeGiulio
正在等待纽约州检察长的一份辩词
is awaiting a brief from the NY AG.
一旦收到辩词
Once he has it,
他将正式请求最高法♥院♥
he officially asks the Supreme Court to grant cert
对一项金融服务案件再审
in a financial services case which
这将有利于银行办理大♥麻♥资金服务
would clear the way for processing cannabis money.
我看不出最高法♥院♥有否决的理由
I don't see SCOTUS saying no.
看来你窃听到查克的计划真的是关键
Looks like your read on Chuck's plan was center mass.
跟踪这份辩词 找霍尔帮忙
Track this brief. Use Hall.
确保辩词上的内容是我们想要的
Make sure it says what we need it to say.
我知道你很着急
I know you're anxious.
但若你没等再审落地 我们有证据证明政策调整前
But if you act and bank this money before cert is granted,
你就先收了这笔钱
and we can argue a coming change,
你将会遭到民事指控
you'll be whacked with civil charges.
你的银行牌照可能会被剥夺
You could get your charter stripped.
所以我们必须在案件落地时行动
Which is why we have to act when it goes in,
要把时点踩得刚好
but right at that moment.
普林斯已经做了相同的决定
Prince has made the same determination.
我们必须抢先于他
We gotta vault over him.
阿克塞 好像有消息了
Axe, seems we have news.
再跟我说说普林斯觊觎的这家公♥司♥
Tell me more about this company Prince is targeting.
公♥司♥叫FYC 即「年轻好大♥麻♥」
Called FYC, Fine Young Cannabis.
首席执行官是道恩·温斯洛
CEO is Dawn Winslow,
之前是音乐制♥作♥人
former music producer.
为了追求真爱放弃了这份工作
She got outta that to pursue her true love.
现在她的公♥司♥是市场领先企业
Now her company is a market leader,
仅去年一年就实现了16亿美元收入
one point six bil in revenue last year alone.
阿克塞 我必须提醒你
Axe, I gotta say,
跑得太早和跑得太晚都不好
being too early is as bad as being too late.
在这件事上 太早反而更糟
In this case worse.
这笔钱你要是拿得太急
If you onboard this cash too quick,
你会遭到严重的民事处罚
you'll get slapped with civil penalties.
谢谢死硬鲍勃 我真正的律师刚才已经提示我了
Thanks, Hard Bob. I already got that from my actual lawyer.
我们要怎么拿下FYC?
And what do we got to land FYC?
她肯定不会为了支票免收手续费就同意合作
No, she's not gonna sign on for free checking.
我不想承认 但你得开出比他更好的条件
I hate to say it, but you need to outbid him.
银行现在的存款利率几近于零
Banks are basically paying zero interest right now.
我们得走其他方法…
We go the other way...
我向来都不喜欢支出过多的钱
I don't like overpaying. Ever.
但对于新银行来说
But as a new bank,
像这样迫不得已开先例
setting up a new desperate precedent like this
等同于自杀
is suicide.
我知道普林斯打算怎么和FYC谈交易
I know how Prince plans to lock up FYC:
-利用他的女儿 -这招好精明
- with his daughters. - Cagey move.
有助于维护门面 也对CEO温斯洛有利
Good for branding and the CEO Winslow
给人感觉她有意指导年轻人
gets to look like she's mentoring the next gen.
-都是扯淡 但是很精明 -那我们怎么出招?
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表