剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
- Total bullshit, but cagey. - What's our counter?
我们了解到温斯洛有什么秘密?
What do we know about Winslow's leaks?
不怎么了解
Not fucking much.
她拒绝与任何阿克塞银行的人说话
She's refusing to speak with anyone from Axe Bank.
-包括?-包括阿克塞
- Including...? - Including Axe.
温斯洛说她和普林斯
Lady says she's entering into an exclusive
已经到了独家谈判的阶段
negotiating period with Prince.
她说这有很重要的意义
Lady says that means something.
那你们就去做得更好
It means you all do better.
我们不能阻止普林斯与她开会
We can't stop Prince from having his meeting with her,
也不能阻止她同意原则性协议
or from agreeing to a deal in principle, even.
但我们必须踩准时机 在谈判结束前挤进去
We gotta wedge in there in the moments right before closing.
可是酋长 如果她都不肯见你
But Chieftain, if she won't even meet with you...
她现在还没有看到别人开出的条件
She doesn't have a deal to shop yet.
等她看到了 我们就要拿出更好的
By the time she does, we need to top her.
相信我 等她达成协议时
But believe me, before she locks it in,
她将最后一次看到这个世界美好的样子
she's gonna have one last look at what's out there.
人性的样子
It's human nature.
之后她眼中所见的就只有我
And I'll be what she's starin' at.
你现在好像不是你
You don't look like the man I know you to be.
你觉得我应该是什么样的?
And what man do you think that is?
一个即将征服鲍比·阿克塞罗德
One on the verge of beating Bobby Axelrod
并会捶击胸口呼喊胜利的人
and thumping his chest in triumph.
和温斯洛的见面不顺利?
What, did the meeting with Winslow fall through?
会议已经安排好了 但我没准备好
Meeting's lined up, but I'm not.
我不太确定是否真的要这么做
I'm not sure I can let it happen.
是否做到现在这样就足够了
I've been thinking we've done enough,
阿克塞随时都可以进套动手
and Axe can cruise on in there and take it.
不行
No, no, no.
我们需要小兔子一直沿着铁道跑
We need the rabbit zipping around the rail,
这样猎犬才会跟在后面追
so the greyhound chases it headlong.
-你就是小兔子 -哼
- You're the rabbit. - Mm-hm.
没有你 他可能就会停下来细想
Without you, maybe he stops and thinks about it
而不是穷追不舍
instead of lunging.
你不确定自己是否可以把女儿送进那扇门
You don't know if you can walk your daughters through the door.
利用她们 就是这个问题吧
Deploy them like that. That's what this is.
我可以理解
Look, I get it.
我老爸就是这么对我的
I'm living it with my old man.
你们不太一样 他本身就没那么单纯
It's a little different. He's hardly an innocent.
没错 不过…
True. But...
你这样就不能算在走棋
you can't really say you're playing
除非你愿意将自己最有价值的棋子打出来
unless you're willing to put your highest-value pieces on the board.
她们不是棋子
They're not pieces.
她们是我的孩子
They're my children.
我在世间的首要目标就是保护她们
My first charge in this world is to protect them,
而不是像闪光雷一样把她们引爆
not set them off like flashbang grenades.
你就是在保护她们
You are protecting them.
不止如此 你是在武装她们保护自己
Better, you're arming them to protect themselves.
没错 这件事到最后的结果
Yes, a consequence of this action might be
可能是她们变得更谨慎 不愿敞开自己
that they become wary, less open.
这也许在未来生意场上是有好处
That may be of some benefit in business.
但我做这件事并不是想教导她们
But I'm not doing this as a teaching tool.
而是为了自己的私利 何况拿来做教训也太惨痛
I'm doing it for my own aims and that is too bitter a lesson.
你不可能保证孩子不会感到疼痛
You can't safeguard your kids from pain.
但你可以保护她们远离邪恶
But you can protect them from evil.
而我们俩都心知肚明
And we both know
阿克塞就是邪恶的人
that's what Axe is.
整个世界在他的掌控下也将变得邪恶
And that's what a world is that bows before him.
只有通过你女儿 他才会相信你是认真的
They're how he knows you're serious.
利用她们会让你觉得受伤
And that it hurts you to use them...
这就是为何你能成为如今的你
that's why you're the man you are.
别去
Don't do it.
该死 迭戈被炒了
Godammit! Diego is fired.
他跟我报信是因为我告诉他
He only tipped me off because I told him
我担心你身体还没完全恢复
I was worried about you taking the car out
现在开车出去不安全
while still recovering.
他是在关心你 我也是
He cares about your well-being, as do I.
感动 但我现在跟61岁的阿特拉斯一样健壮
Touching, but I'm fit as Charles Atlas in '53.
0,0,
那就像健美先生对待美♥腿♥器一样
Well, then do to Axe and company
对待阿克塞和他的公♥司♥
what Mr. Atlas would do a ThighMaster.
夹死他
Squeeze him.
阿特拉斯虽然很健壮 但现在已经死了
Atlas, good as he was, is dead,
我要是按你说的做估计也要挂
and so is any chance of me doing what you want.
何况他擅长的是等长收缩运动
Besides, his gag was isometrics,
你说的美♥腿♥器是那个漂亮金发妞
and it was that pretty blonde gal,
苏珊·萨默斯擅长的
Suzanne Somers, who made with the ThighMaster.
不重要 我只是来提醒你
No matter. I'm here to warn you.
别当他们的橡皮章
Don't be their rubber stamp.
麻烦认真重视自己的职责
Take your duties more seriously than that.
我一直都很清楚自己的职责
I know my duty. Always have.
不然我怎么喂饱你的肚子
That's why you had food in your belly
让你晚上有家睡觉
and a roof over your head
还让你的衣柜里有雕字的拳击短裤
and monogrammed boxer shorts in your closet.
我会认真识别问题
I will advise with discretion
审慎提出建议
and discernment.
至于这是否满足你的期望
Now whether it's what you want or not
这就不关我的事
isn't my problem.
你就这么想掺和进来
You're so desperate to stay relevant,
想分一杯羹
to stay in the game.
看不清自己在比赛中已与成功失之交臂
You can't see that the game has passed you by...
就像为大都会效力时的中外野手威利·梅斯
Willie Mays in center field for the Mets,
误以为观众席中泪汪汪的眼睛是爱
misunderstanding the dewy eyes in the crowd for love.
哦 我的儿子
Oh, sonny boy.
你从未了解我 也不了解威利·梅斯
You just never understood me or the Say Hey Kid.
除非跑断腿 球要一直打下去
You play until your feet break.
然后他们会把你装成盒带出场外
And they carry you off the field in a box.
如果你感到不舒服
And if that's not convenient for you,
正如比利·乔·罗耶尔唱的那样
like Billy Joe Royal sang,
0,0,
「我从未许诺你一个玫瑰园」
"I never promised you a rose garden."
0,0,
先生
Sir.
不好意思 我马上回来
Sorry, I'll be right back.
年轻人很聪明
Next generation's bright.
姑娘们压住全场
The girls are tearin' it up.
她们准备得很充分 就像俄♥罗♥斯♥体操运动员一样
They prepped their pitch like Russian gymnasts.
那温斯洛呢?
And Winslow?
她已经慢慢被触动了
She's melting like a pad of butter on a short stack.
我再去为她的公♥司♥存款
I'll go get into final terms
把最终条款确定下来
for onboarding her company's cash.
好
Good.
如果账户被查封 银行未查明资金来源
And if the account is seized, then the bank is liable...
也是要承担责任的
...for not knowing which money came from where.
他会做的
He'll do it.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为我劝他别去
I told him not to.
那我很遗憾
Then I'm sorry.
你干得漂亮
And... well done.
好吧
Okay.
亲自过来 非常专业正式
Doing this in person, nice and official.
所以你要报告 阿克塞银行违反了
So do you want to report what Delaware banking laws
特拉华银行法哪些条款?
Axe Bank has violated?
或者我直接从头念下来
Or should I just read from the list
读到哪条你就点头签字?
and you nod and sign?
没有需要报告的事项
Nothing to report.
所以他没违反任何法规?
So he hasn't violated any laws?
就我所知没有
None that I'm aware of.
没有违反任何观察期规定?
No regulations on probationary terms?
他没做过一点越界的事情?
Has he painted outside the lines?
与之相反 非常干净
On the contrary, noses are clean.
我不得不说…
I gotta say I'm...
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表