剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
这个女人决定让野兽___在原来的地方
"The woman decided to blank the beast where he lay
而不是___他回家
rather than blank him home."
她决定___
She decided to blank...
是个三个字母的单词
it's a three-letter word?
对 就像这个
Yeah, like this one:
滚回去 好让我们继续工作
F-U-K off so we can all get back to work.
是 取出内脏(gut)和 拖(tug)
The words are gut and tug.
这个问题有偏见
The questions are biased.
怎么就有偏见了
How are they biased?
你提问的方式有偏见
You're asking them in a biased way.
知之为知之 不知为不知
You know the answer... or you don't.
我连你没想到的问题的答案
I know the answers to questions
都了然于心
that you haven't even thought of yet.
好吧
...okay.
再问一个门萨的脑筋急转弯
Just hit me with another Mensa-type-mindbender.
如果FL=6 HX=15 那么ES等于多少
If FL=6 and HX=15, what does ES equal?
Fourteen.
答对了
That's right.
合着伙欺负我
It's a conspiracy.
答案其实就是字母
Actually it's just the numbers of places
在字母表之间的间隔
between the letters in the alphabet.
你们如此地嫉妒 让我无法成为天才
I cannot achieve genius surrounded by jealousy.
我们有麻烦了
You know we have a problem.
证♥监♥会♥的会面他搞砸了
He failed the SEC meeting.
门萨测试他也肯定过不了
He's doomed to fail the Mensa exam.
要是换了别人 这种挫折
In another man, this double ego bruise
可能会促使这个人自我反省 谦卑做人 但是
might induce self-examination or humility, but--
他要失控了
He's gonna lash out!
他会因为自己缺乏安全感
He'll red-flag all our trades
怀恨在心 把我们的交易都标红警告
like the insecure, vindictive douche he is.
没准他能考过呢
Maybe he'll pass.
也许我们只是低估他了
Maybe we're all just underestimating him.
没有 我们测试了他一整天
No, I've been quizzing him all day.
他几斤几两我们清楚得很
We're properly estimating him.
我得告诉你 你的前任以你们的孩子为借口
Thought you should know, your ex is using your kids
像在度假酒店的凯斯·穆恩一样
as pretext to tear apart my property
撒了欢地在我的公♥寓♥搞破坏
like Keith Moon at a Holiday Inn.
就因为他是我的前任
The thing about him being my ex?
所以我不用再给他的行为道歉
I don't need to apologize for him anymore.
现在困扰我们的是另一个人的老相识
Someone else's past is a thorn in our side right now.
奥斯卡·兰斯特拉特
Oscar Langstraat. Hmm.
他阻挠了梅斯碳友好基金的上一次交易
He's getting in the way of Mase Carbon's latest play.
泰勒是怎么应对的
How's Taylor responding?
TA看样子准备像“大块头”约翰·斯塔德一样把他灭了
They seem ready to stomp him like Big John Studd.
这是尼克·坦纳的真迹吗
This happen to be a Nico Tanner original?
还签了名
Signed, no less.
这是你给他摆着画的 还是他根据记忆画的
You pose for this, or was it from memory?
你为什么不直接打电♥话♥去问他
Why don't you call him and ask?
这是我在帮他置办完新生活之后
No, it's just it's the first work I've seen of his
他画的第一幅画
since I helped set up his whole new life.
现在我知道他为什么没办法集中注意力了
Now I know why he's been so distracted--
我要把你赶出去了
You're about to get bounced out of here.
既然你在他身边
Well, since you're in there,
也许你能帮我看看 他什么时候才能出作品
maybe you can see when I can expect some art out of him.
抽象一点的那种画作
Something that looks a little bit more like Implosion.
你知道温迪和那个画家的事吗
You aware of Wendy and the artist?
现在才知道
As of now.
让我来操心画的事
Let me worry about all things painted.
你集中经历处理银行许可的事
While you focus on getting that bank charter.
好主意 但得做个调整
Mm. Good idea. With one small adjustment.
我同时负责画还有许可的事
I'll focus on the art and the charter.
自♥由♥港的事和银行的事息息相关
The freeport is the fucking bank.
查克就是用这件事来给我使绊子
It's Chuck's way of blocking it.
如果逃税的指控下来
If I'm hit with tax charges,
你觉得证♥监♥会♥那边还能有戏吗
you think the SEC will ever come around?
他们现在也没同意
They're not coming around now.
除非有人去做工作
Unless someone forces them to.
克拉科夫已经把我们甩掉了
Krakow already shook us off.
那我们就收紧缰绳
Well this time we're tightening the rope
用马刺狠狠刺♥激♥他一下
and digging in the spurs.
是个人就能设计出那个小玩意儿
Anyone could have designed that toy.
但是不是所有人都做出来了 你就没做出来
But anyone didn't. You didn't.
太简单了
Too simplistic.
微芯片很简单 巴氏杀菌很简单
Microchip was simple; pasteurization too.
这两样东西都改变了世界
Both changed the world.
有时候技术难度并不是唯一指标
Not always about the degree of technical difficulty,
关键的是创意和行动力
sometimes it's about insight and initiative.
才不是
No to the duh.
我在帮梅斯资本摆脱
I showed that shit when I figured out
非绿色投资的时候我就证明了那些了
how to dump Mase Cap out of non-green investments.
所以说在这里工作
Oh, so this is a workplace
立一次功 就可以衣食无忧了是吗
where it's cool if you just bring it once?
我以为我们天天都要保持最佳状态
I thought the idea was to bring it every day.
所以我完全不可能
Yeah. So there's no chance that I'm a--
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你通知我
Thank you for letting me know.
我和老罗兹的配型
I'm not a match.
不成功
For Senior.
该死
Damnit.
你为什么没去盯着阿克斯
And why the hell aren't you outside Axe's?
麦克拉斯基找上门了
I got the McCluskey visit.
不让我在病房♥外面蹲守
Pulled me from sitting on the Don at the hospital.
就差动粗了
Did everything short of busting my jaw.
- 谁把你赶走的 - 纽约警♥察♥
- Who pulled you? - New York's finest.
文件什么的一应俱全
Showed me paper and everything.
糟糕
Crap.
说的是
Yeah.
很遗憾你的和你父亲不匹配
Sorry about your blood.
你听说了
You heard?
你半路杀出来抢走我的案子
That you inserted yourself into my fucking case?
我想来跟你说明一下具体情况
Wanted you to get the particulars straight from me.
阿克斯罗德的税务欺诈案是我的
The Axelrod tax fraud case is mine.
那是在曼哈顿发生的犯罪行为
That's criminal behavior in Manhattan.
在我的辖区之内
Literally my dominion.
这个案子界定不明
The case straddles the line.
所以你申请了传票
So you applied for a subpoena--
在你之前申请的
Mm-hmm. Before you did.
但是我拿到手了 这说明什么问题
And I got it. What does that tell you?
你在法庭有人脉
You are well-connected at the courthouse.
而且受到州长支持
And backed by the governor.
也许在这个案子上我们可以相互合作
Maybe this is the rare case we could collaborate on?
我可不希望你对阿克斯的执拗 影响到我
I don't need your Axelrod hard-on accidentally poking me.
我根本不需要你
I don't need you at all.
那间公♥寓♥现在由纽约警局封锁
The apartment is now secured by NYPD.
艺术品鉴定员明天就从波士顿过来
The art authenticator's coming in from Boston tomorrow.
但是 我只是负责刑事相关的部分
But, hey, I'm just handling the criminal case.
你可以处理剩下的民事诉讼
As always, Chuck, you are free to follow up on any civil angle.
看样子那个女人把我们的案子抢走了
That looks like a woman who just took from us.
我觉得你是那个能把案子抢回来的女人
Ah. You look like a woman who's gonna help me take back.
我们需要找到能够跟格莱姆谈判的筹码
We need to find a way to leverage Gramm.
让她把阿克斯留给我
Get her to leave Axe to me.
找职业方面的突破口吗
Looking for something professional?
就从那里动手
Yeah. Let's start there.
我要去看看我父亲了
I'm off to see Charles Senior.
替我向老人家问好
My best to the old man.
他现在也接受不了别的了
That is what he demands.
我很乐意来陪你 可是你的妻子
I'm happy to keep you company. But shouldn't your wife--
家里没有女人
There are no women in the house.
我让洛葛仙妮回娘家了
I sent Roxanne to her people until I get my strength back.
她嫁的是个龙精虎猛的公牛 不是残废
She married a virile bull, not an invalid.
她爱你
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表