剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Please bless this food for the nourishment of our bodies
赐福于为我们心灵带来滋养的友情
and bless our fellowship for the nourishment of our hearts.
带我在这条路上前行
Help me walk the path.
带我远离邪恶
Help me rend myself from evil.
帮助我升起烈火 信守承诺 拯救堕落之人
Help me stoke the fire and keep my promise to lift the fallen.
阿门
Amen.
你这是临时拼凑的吗
Did you ad lib that?
我喜欢跟随内心来祷告 而不是背祈祷书
I like to speak to God from my heart, not a prayer book.
我本来打算给你一份工作
I was going to offer you a job here.
不过如果你能忍♥住不笑说出这一番胡话
But if you can keep a straight face with this bullshit,
我会亲自给你的神职出资
I will fund your ministry myself.
因为你 年轻的侍从 会赚大钱的
Because you, my young acolyte, will make a mint.
我对金钱不感兴趣
I'm not interested in money.
那你来这里干嘛
Then why are you here?
我不想隐瞒我的真实意图
I don't want to keep my true intentions hidden.
请吐露心声吧
Please, unburden yourself.
你到底在追求什么
What are you really after?
你的法衣之下还藏了什么
What do you have up the sleeve of your vestments?
我是来拯救你的 你的灵魂
I'm here to save you... Your soul.
让我为你洗礼吧
Let me baptize you...
从我目前来看
from what can I see around here,
拯救你仅仅是个开始
saving you's only gonna be the beginning.
抱歉边吃边谈 不过我在进行生酮饮食疗法
Sorry to talk and eat, but I'm doing the keto thing,
- 正在按计划执行 - 没关系
and I'm on a schedule. Not at all.
感谢您给我们这个机会来谈论碳捕捉
So glad you gave us this chance to talk carbon capture.
我们要谈的是这个吗
Is that what we're talking?
你知道 现在价格降得厉害
As you know, the price has really been dropping.
还不到94美元每吨♥
It's lower than 94 dollars a ton.
而真正盈利的路子是
But the real road to profitability
利用捕捉的二氧化碳来制♥造♥合成燃料
is using captured CO2 to create synthetic fuel.
太贵了 你懂我意思吗
Expensive. Know what I mean?
一美元一升 还排着队卖♥♥
At a dollar a liter, it's almost in line.
这还是没计算减税优♥惠♥之前的价格
And that's before you calculate the state tax incentives.
例如在加利福利亚
In California, for example...
是啊 我一路爬上欲望阶梯
Yeah, I crawled my way up the corporate ladder
就是为了那点税收优♥惠♥
so I could become a tax-grubber.
兰伯特先生 戴尔 试着这样想
Mr. Lambert... Dell... Try to think of it
就把它当作随时间演化的问题
as an evolutionary timeline question.
我们都得从某个时候开始
We all have to get started somewhere.
没错 度过恐惧
Exactly. Move past the fear.
当丰田开售普锐斯时
When Toyota launched the Prius,
每辆车都在亏钱
they lost money on every single car.
- 可是现在 - 当丰田发♥售♥普锐斯时
- But now... - When they launched the Prius
我的血压上升了25个百分点
my blood pressure went up by 25 points.
我他妈什么也不怕
And I'm not afraid of a goddamn thing.
你们两位女士
Look, you ladies seem like
初心是好的
you have your hearts in the right place...
可是对我来说 出的血有点多了
But those hearts are bleeding a little bit too much for me.
对你们也一样 如果我想下手
All the same to you, if I'm gonna get worked,
我宁愿阿克斯去做
I'd rather Axe do it.
毕竟 最初是他出钱买♥♥了我们公♥司♥股份
After all, he's the one who bought into my company
而不是你们
in the first place, not you.
感谢前来
Thanks for coming.
- 我再不玩消失了 - 太好了 马飞
- I don't ghost anymore. - That's great, Mafee!
就像个成年人
Like growing up!
不过偶尔 我就是
But occasionally, I'll kind of just like
不喜欢及时回应
not really respond in a timely...
噢 我觉得那就不太好了
Oooh, I think that's still not great.
真是个软心肠啊 马飞
What a fucking softboi you are, Mafee.
为啥什么都要贴上标签呢
Why do we have to label everything?
如果问你是不是他女朋友
Exactly what a softboi says
软心肠就是这么回答的
when you ask if you're his girlfriend.
我以为混♥蛋♥才会那么说
I thought that's a fuckboi.
不 混♥蛋♥根本不会在你家待那么久
No. A fuckboi doesn't stay in your apartment
等你问他这个问题
long enough for you to ask.
他不是混♥蛋♥或者软心肠
He's not a fuckboi or a softboi.
在大学里 我们叫他软面团
In college, we called him Doughboy.
过来 皮尔斯伯瑞
Ohh. Come here, Pillsbury!
嘿 马飞 主店需要你
Hey, Mafee! We need you at the home shop.
就是你工作的地方
You know, where you work.
队长 抓住迈克·普林斯了
Skipper, we've got Mike Prince-
就像我们头上的头皮屑弹都弹不掉
like a case of goddamned dandruff on our heads again.
他对富兰克林·萨克尔的公♥司♥下手了
He's making a move at Franklin Sacker's company.
买♥♥下了大量股票
Buying up huge blocks of stock.
哦 那是因为他知道富兰克林跟我一伙的
Oh. that's because he knows Franklin's with me,
他想对他施压 让他放弃杨克斯
and he's trying to pressure him to drop out of Yonkers.
可这次是我的地盘
But this time, he's on my turf...
如果他想在哈罗俱乐部砸场子
And if he tries to wreck the buffet at the Harrow Club,
我会让他屁滚尿流的
I'll toss him on his ass.
就像维克多·梅兰德对阿克塞尔·福利那样吗
Like Victor Maitland did to Axel Foley?
对
Yeah.
不过回想一下
Though upon thinking about it,
好像梅兰德结局不太好
things didn't work out too great for Maitland.
是啊 不过当时那种感觉特别棒
No. But it must have felt good in the moment.
没错 可我们不能满足于一时的自我感觉良好
Yeah. But we can't give in to feeling good in the moment.
我们必须赢
We have to win.
请进
Right in here.
萨克尔先生 久仰大名
Mr. Sacker, I've admired your work from a distance.
很高兴终于见到你本人了
I'm glad to finally meet you up close.
是这种仰慕驱使你
Is it that same admiration that's driving you
来跟我合作的吗
to try to partner up with me?
我不得不说 我有一种被强迫的感觉
Because I've gotta admit it feels like a shotgun marriage.
没错 我买♥♥下了你公♥司♥足够的股份
It's true. I've bought up enough shares of your company
可以拿到董事会三票
to take three board seats.
有这三票 我可以让你出局
With that I'll have the power to oust you.
除非我从阿克斯的机会基金中撤资
Unless I withdraw from Axe's Opportunity Fund.
这可是你说的 不是我
Your words, not mine.
不过任何我就职于董事会的公♥司♥
But any company I sit the board on
其CEO都需要有无可非议的道德准则
needs to have a CEO with unquestionable ethics.
话说的够狠啊 迈克
Tough talk, Mike.
啊 这么老套的伏击
Ah, the old ambuscade.
我就说你的反应怎么这么淡定
I was wondering how you were staying so frosty, sir.
公♥司♥的股份 你爱买♥♥多少买♥♥多少
You can buy up all the shares you want,
你也可以威胁这个正直善良的人
and you can threaten this fine, upstanding man.
但是你不会打败他 或者打败我
But you won't outflank him, or me.
因为我会比你多买♥♥3倍的股份
'Cause I'll buy three times more than you
把你挤出董事会
and I'll stack the boardroom to block you...
而且我会告诉所有人 尤其是媒体
Oh, and I'll be sure to tell everyone, especially the press,
伟大的迈克·托马斯·阿奎那·普林斯
how the great Michael Thomas Aquinas Prince
是如何想把一个人非裔美国人
is trying to run an African American man
从CEO的位置上拉下台的
out of his own C-suite.
你想把这事跟种族歧视联♥系♥起来
You would try to make this about race...
不 是你
No, you did...
我看中扬克斯的机会区是有正当理由的
I'm pursuing the O.Z. in Yonkers for the right reason...
- 难道我没有吗 - 我不知道你想干什么
- And I'm not? - I don't know what you're doing,
但是我现在就可以告诉你 阿克斯罗德
but I'll tell you right now, Axelrod:
我讨厌别人他妈拿我的钱开玩笑
I hate it when people fuck with my money.
听听 从圣人迈克嘴里说出来的这些脏话
Whoa, listen to the filthy mouth on Saint Mike!
这回他知道紧张了
Good to know he rattles.
你一定让很多人紧张过吧
You must have that effect on many.
小心点 这一片不安全
Keep a close eye on it, this neighborhood.
搬新家的礼物
Housewarming gift.
没有什么比刚出炉的烤面包的味道
Nothing makes a place feel like home
更让人有家的感觉了
as much as the smell of warm bread baking.
这是啥 价值一千美金的面包机吗
What is that, a thousand-dollar bread maker?
这会让他们质疑
That'll do wonders
我的街头信誉的
for my street cred.
所以说这东西应该出现在
Which is why this thing should find itself
像上东区那种七室的公♥寓♥里的
ensconced in an Upper East Side classic seven.
我又不在那儿参加国会议员竞选
I'm not running for Congress there.
我知道下基层 获得民众支持重要 凯特
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表