剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
What about the special trustee, your former father-in-law?
-他不是很有钱 -不行
-He's a man of means. -No. No way.
这样更糟糕
Makes it worse.
你现在需要这样的人
Well, you need someone like that:
荷包满满 愿意为你倾资
deep pockets and willing to go into them for you.
阿克塞 他可以…
Axe. He'd--
他不是我满意的人选
I am not comfortable with that.
我们需要梅森碳资本保持独♥立♥
We need to keep Mase Carb separate,
一旦惹阿克塞生气 他就能随意丢弃你
because if Axe gets angry, he could trash it for spite.
但这个事情我们必须解决
Well, we need to solve this.
不然周一一早
Otherwise, Chuck will be here Monday morning,
查克就会穿着白色CSI外套
in his white Gil Grissom coat,
对我们的业务开膛破肚
ready to do an autopsy on our business.
不好意思 大家好
Apologies and salutations.
我们的风云人物到啦
If it isn't the man of the hour.
大人物也就晚来几个小时
If that hour were several hours ago.
我想来总比没来要好
I figured this was better than nothing.
看来我已经错过庆祝活动了
I missed the festivities, I see.
讨论一度相当激烈
Which were spirited at times.
既然您来了 联邦诉讼长先生
Since you're here, Mr. Solicitor General,
或许你能回答我们最后一道问题
perhaps you can be of answer to our final question,
大♥麻♥合法化道路
the path to legality of cannabis.
你知道 我不能选择立场
Well, as you know, I can't take a side.
国家是我唯一的客户
United States is my only client.
但确实有一个案例在途中
But there is a case looming,
它会影响其他许多州的其他许多案子
and its issues echo many other cases from many other states.
但这是一个保守法庭
But it's a conservative court.
我们会不知道它最终如何裁决?
So don't we know how it would rule?
是可以 但随着各州
It is. But as the states' rulings
裁定合法的案子持续增加
for legalization pile up,
很快最高法♥院♥的裁决
the likelihood of the high court
发生变化的可能性也会增加
changing with the times, grows.
它并不是铁板一块 没错 是要在宪法范围内
It's a living body, adhering to the Constitution, of course,
但也不可能无视时代变化
but not deaf to our age.
最高法♥院♥并不是梵蒂冈
SCOTUS isn't the Vatican.
这确实就是我们在探讨的主题
Exactly the theme of our discussion.
上最高法♥院♥的案子赢的概率有多大?
What are the chances the case goes before the court?
我不赌博 不过
Well, I'm not a betting man, but hell,
我觉得哪怕博♥彩♥公♥司♥也不会下这种赌注
if I were, even Ladbroke's doesn't take action on this,
不过我觉得有赢面
but I wouldn't bet against it.
我们开吃吧
Let's eat!
我已经吃完了
Oh, I already finished.
他上了主菜
He served the main course,
我不想要凉了才吃
and I didn't want mine to get cold.
不好意思 不过说真的 冷鸡肉?
Sorry. But I mean, cold chicken?
别了
Bleh.
当然 你说得对 别了
Of course. You're right. Blech.
那请别介意看着我吃
Well, I hope you don't mind watching me eat.
需要我再给你倒点酒么?
Can I get you some more wine?
我有一个小问题
I just have a quick question.
这张表要我找我的部门主管
This form asks for my department head.
部门主管是你么?
Would that be you?
而且我的部门是什么?
And actually, what's my department?
等等 我的新头衔是啥?
Wait, what's my new title?
我可以自己选吗?
Can I pick it myself?
你有没有注意到我的办公室有些不同 塔克?
Does my office look any different, Tuk?
餐桌 还有烛光
The tablecloth, the candlelight?
还有我身旁这位年轻貌美的女子?
Maybe the beautiful, young inamorata sitting right here?
这些迹象难道没有告诉你
Do any of these signs tell you
现在不是好时候?
that now is not a good time?
我帮你回忆一下基本常识
Let's review some basics.
我是阿克塞银行的首席执行官
I am the goddamn CEO of Axe Bank.
我不是你的部门主管
I am neither your department head
也不是你随便可以进来问愚蠢问题的人
nor the person you come to with your imbecilic questions.
我有非常非常重要的事情要办
I have much, much bigger fish on my metaphorical plate,
我还有已经凉了的红酒炖鸡要吃
and a fucking cold coq au vin on my actual plate.
鸡凉了就没人吃了 你明白吗?
And nobody likes cold coq, you know what I'm sayin'?
他必须作为反例重点批评
He needs to be made a fucking example of.
我没说完你别跑
Don't you run from me,
你个混账玩意儿
you loathsome little prick squirt!
狗崽子
Fucking cunt!
迈克·普林斯和我儿子就这个大♥麻♥产业
Mike Prince and my son are squarely at odds
吵得不可开交
over this ganja business.
我之前有听见…
I've heard it from you...
你说的约翰·伯奇协会那一套
...John Birch Society types before...
-什么 你再开玩笑 -针对大♥麻♥
-What? You've got to be kidding! -...on cannabis.
需要迅速联邦合法化
It needs to be legalized and federally.
-是啊 瘾君子 -这么说
-Yeah. Right on, hophead. - Oh, well,
-太好了 -热火朝天
-that's great. - It got heated as hell.
相互冷嘲热讽或破口大骂
Barbs and brickbats tossed around.
简而言之就是
The long and the short it is:
普林斯算是占了查克上风
Prince kind of kicked Chuck's ass.
与此同时 所有这些产品
Meanwhile, all that product
都可以征税
can be taxed.
普林斯算是
Prince kind of
在查克的家里把他打趴了
handed Chuck his ass in his own dining room.
德朱利奥说这件事会提到最高法庭上
DeGiulio said it'll come before the court.
两个人似乎都以为
Both of them seemed to think
自己取得的单方胜利
that was a victory for their side.
不过要我说 现在还不要投资大♥麻♥
But I wouldn't invest in cannabis right now.
太多不确定性
Too much uncertainty.
等等
Hold on.
他们并没有争吵
That was no fight.
他们想让我们以为是争吵
That's what they wanted us to think.
我的两个敌人互相联手起来了
They're in this together. My two enemies have linked up.
他们想让大♥麻♥资金对银行合规
They're trying to make marijuana money safe to bank,
帮普林斯一把
for Prince.
他就能为自己的银行拉到大♥麻♥存款
He gains these deposits for his bank
同时还能把我的银行压下去
and crushes mine in the fucking process.
比尔 就是联邦
Bill, it is federal.
让巴克去找下现有大♥麻♥案子里
Get Bach to find out what existing marijuana cases
哪些可能被递上最高法庭
can be appealed to the Supreme Court.
法律可能要改 我们要做好准备
Some laws are gonna change, and we gotta be ready.
维克多在吗?
Is Victor there?
在
Yep.
-在 -找泰勒和莱恩
-Yo. -Taylor and Rian,
告诉她们黄灯变绿灯了
tell them the yellow light is going green.
阿克塞控股要一路绿灯
That Axe Holding is going all the way green.
联♥系♥主要的大♥麻♥公♥司♥
Set up the leading marijuana companies
带些刺♥激♥条件说服他们把钱存到阿克塞银行
for pitches, with incentives, to be handled by Axe Bank.
明白
Got it.
去找迈克·普林斯在关注或已入手的
Find out which cannabis companies Mike Prince
大♥麻♥公♥司♥是哪些
is pursuing or in.
医用大♥麻♥ 娱乐性大♥麻♥ 大♥麻♥二酚 四氢大♥麻♥醇
Medical, recreational, CBD, THC,
配套用具 支付处理器
paraphernalia, payment processors.
看来有人要抽嗨了
Someone's about to get smoked.
你说得没错
You got that right.
不管他想投什么
Whatever he's going after,
我都要拿下
I'm gonna take it.
你要走了
You're leaving.
对 你忙就不打扰了
Yeah, to let you do your thing.
今晚搞得这么混乱 我很抱歉
This night turned into a mess. I'm sorry.
我本想让你看到 我既能当好银行高层
I was hoping I could show you that I could be both a bank CEO
也能做可靠的追求者
and a substantial suitor,
那种你能长♥期♥托付的人
the kind you'd think long-term about.
能够让你骄傲地介绍给你的朋友
The kind you'd be proud to introduce to your folks.
然而 我却让你看到我是一个…
Instead, I showed a side of myself that was--
你是一个真正的老手
That was totally baller.
我喜欢看你训诫菜鸟的样子
I loved watching you ream that beta.
我本来还担心你已经不刚了
I was beginning to worry that you were past it.
现在看来 你不是哈巴狗
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表