剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
感觉就像你迫使孩子住在吉普赛商队里一样
It's as if you've forced your kids to live in a gypsy caravan.
你只能尽量帮他们找回遗失的东西
Least I can do is recover the missing item.
或者他们要什么就买♥♥什么
Or buy two of everything.
也行
Sure.
这是奥比昂酒庄的吗
Is this a Chateau Haut-Brion?
没错 2010年份的
It is. 2010.
我一般白天不喝酒
Not normally a day drinker.
但我一直想品尝一下这种陈酿
But I've always wanted to taste this vintage.
酒中之王 王中之酒
King of wines, wine of kings...
是吗 这是我的当家红酒
Why it's my house red.
能开一瓶 让我尝尝不
Would you mind spotting me a taste?
行啊 查克
Alright, Chuck...
不介意的话 我还要找找游戏机
I'll keep looking for the game if that's okay.
我一会儿再去他以前的卧室看看
Yeah, I'll, uh, check the bedroom he uses--in a minute.
这不是这位荷兰大♥师♥本人的佳作吗
If it isn't the Dutch master himself.
梵高的《午睡》
"Noon - Rest From Work."
真不敢相信被私人收藏了
Hard to believe it's in private hands.
知道梵高在向我们说什么吗
You know what I believe Van Gogh is telling us?
是时候回去工作了
Time to get back to our own work.
知道吗 很难相信还能活着见到这幅画
You know, it's hard to imagine living with a piece like this.
我相信 你肯定知道
I mean, I'm sure you're aware of
四千万美元的胳膊这个故事
the forty-million- dollar elbow--
当史蒂夫·韦恩把这幅画卖♥♥给史蒂夫·科恩时
when Steve Wynn was selling it to Steve Cohen
不小心把毕加索那幅《亚维农的少女》戳了个洞
and accidentally poked a new nostril in Picasso's "La Rêve."
非常清楚
Yeah. Well aware.
两位史蒂夫都为那幅画感到惋惜
Both Steves felt bad about that one.
当然 这幅画的价值
Mm-hmm. And of course this one's worth
- 可不是区区四千万 - 对
a fuck of a lot more than forty. Yeah.
所以我只挂它的复♥制♥品
Which is why I only hang replicas.
聪明 换做是我也会这样
Smart. Oh. I'd do the same.
因为我胳膊齐全
Since I'm all elbows.
噢 糟糕
Oh! Fuck.
- 天呐 - 我真是笨手笨脚的
Geez-- Fucking clumsy of me...
不过 干嘛对复♥制♥品这么在意呢 鲍比
But why so protective of a replica, Bob?
我很愿意帮你擦干净
I'm happy to wipe it off.
可能是 我觉得对我来说太真实了
Guess it--Guess it almost seems real to me.
我应该把它们 全都搬出去
I should probably move them -- move them all out of here,
免得再碰到毛手毛脚的客人
to a place where there's no risk of clumsy guests.
知道吗 我也喜欢装
Yeah. I like to pretend too.
现在 我就装作
You know, right now I'm pretending
我叫人在楼下守着
I got guys downstairs,
看着每一个进出的人
watching everything come in and out,
如有必要 看一晚上都行
all night long if I have to.
这可是真正的奥比昂葡萄酒啊
Well, that is a truly profound Brion.
不过你说得对 是时候回去工作了
But you're right: time to get back to work.
还有 游戏机找到了记得告诉我
Oh, and, uh, let me know if that game ever turns up.
喂 你在哪儿 我遇到超级大♥麻♥烦了
Hey. Where are you? I got a major fucking problem.
是罗兹 我知道 他下手太快太狠
Rhoades. I know. He moved first and fast.
- 在想办法 - 好的
Looking at options. Yeah.
给我找一队修复和清理专家 马上
Well, send me a restoration and cleaning crew, now...
一幅修拉的 一幅德加的 很多幅梵高的
A Seurat, a Degas, multiple Van Goghs,
都他妈挂在他房♥子里
all on the fucking manifest--
别跟我说那家伙还有鲍勃·鲁斯的画
Don't tell me that lucky bastard has a Bob Ross, too,
不然我就真的恨他了
or I'll really hate on the guy.
继续关注这个房♥子 前门 后门 侧门都不放松
Keep a watch on the building-- front, back, and side doors.
连只苍蝇都不准飞进飞出 你知道你该做什么
Nothing in or out. And you know your part.
知道 去申请传票
Yep. Get a subpoena,
这样就可以让鉴定师
so we can have an authenticator
来鉴别这些画作的真伪了
test the fuck out of those canvases.
只要证明它们是真迹 那么阿克斯罗德逃税就是铁板钉钉的事实
We prove they're real, we nail Bobby Axelrod on tax fraud.
就像申请银行执照
Like an elbow through the bank charter
毫无疑问他一定会继续想办法的
he's undoubtedly still pursuing.
这只会让我热血沸腾 全身瘙痒难耐
That'll make me warm and tingly in all the places.
的确是 卡尔 的确是
Really will, Karl. Really will.
你们突然对我们公♥司♥表现出
I'm surprised by the aggressiveness
这么强烈的兴趣 让我措手不及
of the sudden interest in our company.
虽然理由很充分 不过让我感觉有点选择困难症了
It's warranted, but leaves me with almost too much choice.
我们就是为你解除那种压力的
We are here to alleviate that burden.
你需要一个伙伴 来帮你解决硬件花费
You need a partner, to help with your hardware expenses.
每一艘船都像是一个独♥立♥的初创企业
Each ship is like a startup of its own.
有这么多甲烷在 那么总是有那种可能
And with this much methane, there's always a chance that--
哪艘船说不定就成了莫洛托夫燃♥烧♥弹♥
One of them could go up like a Molotov Cocktail?
是的
Yeah.
我们可以给你提供现金
We can provide you cash.
不过看看你 我感觉你需要的不只是钱
But looking at you, I sense you need more than that.
你需要的 是什么
You need...what is it,
你没说出来
the thing you're not saying,
但是一直在想的事情
the thing at the corner of your mind?
说出来会让你轻松很多
That would bring you some ease.
有些人 能帮助你 做到你的最好
What will help you, the human being, be your best.
我们要怎么成为那些人
How can we be that for you right now?
从来没人问过这个
No one's asked that.
不要光让我们感受你的痛苦 说出来吧
Let us do more than feel your pain.
我遇到个问题
I am having an issue.
一位前雇员 带着一项技术离开我们公♥司♥了
A former employee walked out the door with a piece of our tech.
我也不想起诉
Now, I don't want to sue--
影响不好 还会有不少花销
The bad press and expense.
对 但是他拿着我们的技术在外面
Yes. But he's out there with my tech.
你要让他不能涉足这个行业
You need him knocked out of the game--
失陪一下
Excuse me.
- 你是下一个 - 我是
You next? I am.
- 依然觉得自己效率高吗 - 你知道的
Still prize efficiency? You know I do.
那就跟我来
Then come with me.
没有理由不跟他正面交锋
No reason not to do a head-to-head.
这是老朋友了 不如我们一起商讨吧
Old friends here. We might as well pitch together.
事实上 甚至我可以帮奥斯卡说话
In fact, I can even do Oscar's pitch for him--
我不是说 这个世界分成了制♥造♥者和接受者
I'm not saying the world's divided into makers and takers.
我只是说 我就是制♥造♥者
I'm just saying: I'm a maker.
制♥造♥产品的人
A product guy.
我有过你的经历
I've been in your shoes.
确实很恐怖
It can be scary.
你觉得害怕也很正常
And you're right to be scared.
外面有那么多坏人 比如鲍比·阿克斯罗德
There are bad people, like Bobby Axelrod, out there.
而他腐蚀任何他沾手的东西
And he corrupts everything he touches.
包括泰勒·梅森
Including Taylor Mason.
我落下什么了吗
Did I miss anything?
我的魅力
My charm?
确实没说这个
I have missed that.
但是大能源公♥司♥在环保技术上的花费永远更多
But no one spends more money on green tech than big energy.
他们有那个资源 市场也迫使他们不断
They have the resources, the market is compelling them
进化 还有
to evolve, and yeah--
很多情况下 他们捅破的窗户就得去修理
in many cases they've broken the window needs fixing.
但是阿克斯资本有大量的投资 也对他们有很大的影响力
But Axe Cap has deep investments and influence with them.
奥斯卡会说这是贿赂影响力
So what Oscar would call corrupting influence,
我管这叫战略伙伴关系
I call the strategic partnerships
会把你带向更好的明天
that will take you to tomorrow.
这个 很有说服力
Well, um, that was compelling.
我很抱歉 我没想到会是这样一起商讨
I apologize. I didn't come prepared for this.
下次我会准备更充分
But I will be prepared going forward.
这可不是他们想从风投♥公♥♥司♥嘴里听到的话 是吧
Not really what they want to hear from their VC, is it?
我不介意抽血 但是我看不了
You know, I don't mind the pinch, but I don't like looking.
为什么呢
Why is that?
它代表你的生命力在流逝
It represents your life force flowing out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在就送去实验室
Taking it to the lab now.
今天晚点应该就能出结果
We should have results for you by end of day.
我不想做这个
I don't want to do this.
你想 这是你的荣幸
You do. You're honored.
用两个以相同字母构成的
Replace the blanks in this sentence
三个字母的单词 来填空
with two three-letter words made from the same letters:
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表