剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
我有点困惑
I'm a little confused.
这件事上我就是搞后勤的
I'm the pin boy here.
他们都帮你安排好怎么动手了
They're all set up for you to knock them down,
时机一到 你儿子就可以进场
at which point your son moves in,
我们联合起诉 把他们一锅端
we sweep them up together as we prosecute jointly.
不管我儿子在计划什么
I can't report what hasn't happened regardless
没发生的事情我如何报告
of my son's plans.
我只有看到了才履行我的职责
I can only discharge my duty as I see fit.
你可知道 如果真的要起诉
You understand that if this goes to prosecution,
你这是把自己都卷进去了?
you are wrapping yourself right up in it?
明白
Gotcha.
我的正式建议就是
And my formal recommendation is,
终止观察期
lift the probationary terms.
我反正还是很困惑
I'm not gonna pretend that I'm not confused,
但我该做的已经都做了
but I've done my part.
终于可以不掺和你们家的破事
I look forward to being clear of your fucked-up family.
好了
Okay.
阿克塞银行已通过观察期
Axe Bank has passed its probation.
阿克塞想请您品尝这瓶滴金酒庄葡萄酒
This bottle of d'Yquem Axe wanted you to enjoy
在您出生的年份出产
is from the year you were born.
这些葡萄与你经历了相同的旅程
These grapes have made the same journey you have.
如今还是这样饱满富足
Turned out almost as rich.
喜欢你这套说辞
I love that trick.
让对方明白
Lets the person on the receiving end
你们注入了思想和努力
know you put thought into it, and work.
这酒不好找
Hard to find those bottles.
替我向阿克塞致谢
My compliments to Axe.
而且味道确实香甜
Plus, it tastes like honey.
他需要我做什么?
What does he need?
通过你的电视平台
Your networks to air ads
为某家合法大♥麻♥企业打广♥告♥
by a certain legal cannabis company.
我从来不抽大♥麻♥
Never been a tea smoker.
也不喜欢大♥麻♥文化
Never loved the culture surrounding it either.
我并不认为自己会第一个在广♥告♥业
And I don't see myself as being the first
打破这个默认规则的人
to break this particular barrier.
你应该知道 大♥麻♥从来没有广♥告♥
You know, there are no commercials for pot.
我很难想象自己登在大♥麻♥杂♥志♥封面上
I can't really picture myself on the cover of High Times.
那『财富』或者『福布斯』呢?
What about Fortune? Forbes?
你会登上各大杂♥志♥ 像75年的斯普林斯汀一样
You'd be on all of them, like Springsteen in 75.
0,0,
他上的是『时代』和『新闻周刊』
That was Time and Newsweek
而且当时的压力差点压垮他
and the pressure nearly crushed him.
不 那是造就了他
No, no. It made him.
带领他走上新的台阶
Took him to the next level.
我会在其他广播电视面前抬不起头
I'd be a pariah amongst other networks
甚至是在通讯委员会面前
and likely the FCC.
也就5分钟时间
For about five minutes.
然后他们会拼命想追赶你
Then they'd be looking to catch up.
不错的愿景
Pretty picture.
只是我已坐稳银行董事会席位
Thing is I've already got my board seat on the bank.
我需要的已经都有了
I've already got enough of everything I need.
我何必再为此拼搏?
Why should I put myself for it?
为了你女儿
For your daughter.
我听说她正在准备竞选国会
We heard whispers she's running for Congress
她拒绝了你的资金赞助
and that she's refusing to take your money,
想让外界认为她能独♥立♥
wants to look self-made.
我很欣赏我女儿的决心
I admire my daughter and her convictions.
没错 但你也希望她能赢
Yes. But you also want her to win.
所以 阿克塞能够提供足够资金
So... Axe will see to it that enough money
支持她竞选 而且资金流小额分散
is funneled to her campaign looking like grassroots,
像涓涓细流 润物细无声
Internet, small-donor Squad catnip,
但加起来足以埋葬
but enough in total to bury
她的每一个竞争对手
any and all of her opponents.
只要她不知道事情 我相信她会很感激的
Long as she doesn't know, she'll appreciate that.
而我也会
And I will too.
很好
Good.
温斯洛小姐 这不仅是
Miss Winslow, this, aside from being
史上最贵的唱片
the most expensive album ever sold,
而且也非常酷
is pretty fuckin' cool.
来自鲍比·阿克塞罗德的礼物
A gift to you from Bobby Axelrod.
武当派的『当年在少林』?
Wu Tang's Once Upon a Time in Shaolin?
0,0,
还是单行本
A single copy pressed.
只听说过 没真的听过
Heard of this but never heard it.
马丁·什克雷利几年前花2百万买♥♥下它
Martin Shkreli paid $2 million for this a few years back.
0,0,
你们是怎么得到的?
How the hell did you get it?
他怎么得到的你可别问我
Don't ask me how he got it.
问他
Ask him.
也别问我
Don't ask me either.
我就觉得你会喜欢 并能在他身上吸取教训
I thought you would appreciate it and learn from him.
教训是警惕树大招风?
Never get too big and too loud?
也许吧 但他真正的问题是入错药物行业
Maybe. But his mistake was being in the wrong drug business.
做的是分♥裂♥百姓 而不是团结的事情
One that divided people instead of bringing them together.
以此为戒 不坑骗消费者
Don't do that. And don't gouge your customers
你的事业就能永远持续下去
and you can do this thing forever.
从不做 也绝不会做
Never do, never would.
我现在就是在正确的药物行业里
And I am in the right drug business.
就像『野樱桃』当年
Brings people together the way "Wild Cherry"
0,0,
一度将人们团结在舞池一样
did folks on a dance floor upon a time.
喷这些杀虫剂是要除棉叶螨?
Is that insecticide keeping the red spider mites away?
是清洁剂 这样等我把钱存入银行时
Febreze. So it doesn't smell like a Wesleyan dorm room
就不会有一股大学宿舍的味道
when I finally get it into the system.
聪明
Smart.
谢谢你送我的礼物
I thank you for the present.
这个东西确实很稀有
It is a true fucking rarity.
但就像我跟你的人说的那样
But like I told your people,
我已经决定参与另一个谈判中了
I'm already committed to another negotiation.
也没那么坚定 不然你就不会想
Not so committed that you didn't want to see
再看看别人的条件是否更好
if you were missing out on something better.
而且你的判断没错
And you were right, because you are.
我知道他出的条件很公正
Look, I'm sure he's offering you a square deal.
而且他还填补了你的需求
And he's filling a need.
你能够更放心的把现金
You gotta be able to process and store
存管在安全的地方
your take someplace safe.
但我提供的服务更多更好
But I can do that and more.
我能帮你满足一个需求
I'm offering to take care of a need
其他人都未必愿意触碰
that no one else will touch.
我为你提供合法性
I'm offering legitimacy.
我拥有的是优质产品 是合法产品
I have a desirable product, a legal product.
最近有些州还将明确是重要产品
Some states recently marked it as an essential product.
你不过是对已经到过大马士革的人传教
You're preaching to a man already walked the road to Damascus.
但我能让你上电视
But I can get you on TV,
而且是主流媒体
mainstream media buys.
你真的能办到?
You can get that done?
电视台和网络平台很排斥我们 好像我们在卖♥♥禁药一样
Networks and weblets avoid us like we're selling strychnine.
以后不会了
Not anymore.
广♥告♥将铺天盖地 直击你渴望的客户群
Widespread ads targeted at your most coveted customers.
你的仓库到最后都放不下你的现金
Make your warehouse look way too small for your cash.
我实在不愿意抛弃我另一个意向客户
I hate to walk away from my other suitor
-我们已经谈到后期了 -当然了
- this late in the game. - Yeah, I'm sure.
但你应该也知道 我并没有派学徒
But you'll note I didn't send someone
找你学习什么商业经
who needs to learn business from you.
我派的是我的军师 因为我还在隔离
I sent my Tom Hagen because I'm in quarantine.
这足以说明你对我有多重要
That just shows you how important this is to me.
你的事业成就非同寻常
Look, you've built something very special here.
曾有不少困难时期 你肯定花不少精力
Busted your ass to keep expanding it
才把规模做到这么大
during some very tough times.
那是肯定的
Oh, that's for sure.
不觉得欠自己一个最好的交易条件么?
Don't you owe it to yourself to go with the best deal?
确实是
I really do.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表