剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
你们的旅行怎么样
So how was your trip?
很好
Good.
我见到了灵魂的造物主
I met the Creator of Souls.
稍稍转个身
Turn your bodies
往那边一点 谢谢
a little bit over on that one, please.
对 很好 不对 好了 完美
Yeah, that's great. No. That's good. Perfect.
刚才那个非常好
That was really good.
-你抓拍到了吗 -对 我觉得很好
- You got it? - Yeah. I think we're great.
好了 来重新布景
Alright. Let's break down the set
准备好拍单人肖像
and, uh, get ready for the individual portraits.
北边出事了 挖币的那个地方
Got a problem upstate. The mining town.
我现在不能拍单人照或接受采访
I can't sit for the portrait or the interview.
改排到明天吧
We reschedule for tomorrow.
你找我
You asked for me.
我知道 第一 你不直接受雇于阿克斯资本
I know A: You don't directly work for Axe Cap
这严格说来不是你的工作
this isn't exactly your job
但我希望你能帮我点忙
but I was hoping you might help me with something.
-为什么是我... -是很敏感的事
- Why am I the one that... - It's a sensitive thing.
需要用恰当的方式
It needs to be released to the right people,
传递给恰当的人
in the right way,
我觉得你的经验 为人处事的细腻...
I figure with your experience, with your delicate touch‐‐
用我在W杂♥志♥和纽约邮报
With my connections
做八卦时的关系网
from my W Magazine and NY Post gossip days?
对
Yeah.
你确定你要这么做
You sure you want to do this?
本来该查克做这件事 但他没有
Chuck was supposed to do it. He didn't.
所以如果我们中的某一个想向前看
So when one of us wants to...move on,
想公开地拥抱新的生活
with other people, in public,
我不想让他们觉得发现了某个大料
I don't want them to think it's some kind of a scoop.
先给媒体爆点料
Give the press a little red meat
这样他们后续就不会再来猛挖
so they don't come looking for the kill later.
聪明
Smart.
这里面有几处表大我可能会调整一下
There are a couple phrases I might switch around.
行 我会把内容发给你
Do it. I'll email it to you.
我相信你会写得更好
I trust you to make it better.
我要是想让别人知道我看到了他们的过人之处
That's what I'd say to someone to let them know
我就会说这话
that I see them, that they're special.
让他们甘之如饴地为我做事
Leave 'em feeling great for doing me a service.
但你说得更自然
But you're smoother.
我觉得我应该向你学习
I think I might be able to learn something from you.
我会马上处理
I will handle this right away.
但是首先
But first,
让我先向你请教
let me learn from you.
我们该如何处理你我团队这摊烂事
How do we fix this bullshit between your crew and ours?
已经演变成部落冲突了
It's getting tribal out there.
我不确定那是问题所在
I'm not sure that's the problem.
可能只是问题的结果
It might just be the result of the problem.
我们也许不该去考虑文化冲突
Instead of thinking about the culture conflict,
而应该思考文化本身
maybe think about the culture itself.
哪方面
In what way?
玛菲说 阿克斯资本曾经
Mafee says Axe Cap used to be
是世界上最有意思的公♥司♥
the most fun place to work on earth.
过去有一阵
At one point.
是 有一阵
Yeah. For a time.
最近不是 而且不仅玛菲这么觉得
Not lately. And not just from Mafee.
早都传出去了 据我所知
The stories are out there‐‐ the way I hear it,
这个地方以前特别离谱
this place used to be outrageous.
大胃王比赛 裸体寿司
Eating contests, body sushi,
打私人飞的去阿姆斯特丹 说走就走
impromptu trips on the private jet to Amsterdam
就为了去斗牛犬咖啡店吃薯条和大♥麻♥蛋糕
for frites and spacecakes from The Bulldog.
太他妈有意思了 一切皆有可能
Fucking fun, you know, where anything could happen.
现在 所有的人都面临巨大的业绩压力
Now, everyone's feeling the pressure of the numbers.
季度考核 损益指标
The quarter. The P&L.
是很重要 但也很枯燥
Important. Also dry.
重压必会影响业绩 我倒是没什么影响
And pressure kills results. I can rise above.
但如果你希望其余的弟兄们
But if you want the rest of these folks to stop
不再视彼此为死敌
thinking of each other as enemies
重新团结起来
and come together as a unit,
你必须重新为这个地方注入乐趣
you've got to put some fun back in this bish.
扔小矮人之类的
Start tossing midgets or something.
叫他们小精灵也行 如果能让你舒服些
Or call them little people if that makes you feel better.
但还是要把他们扔出去
But toss them.
你说得对
You're right.
贝基 我是温蒂·罗兹 好久没联♥系♥了
Becky, Wendy Rhoades. Long time.
我找过巴♥赫♥了
I spoke to Bach.
加密货币抓捕行动是州总检察长的大作
The crypto‐mine action was done by the State AG‐‐
不是司法部 也不是地检
not the US Attorney or the DA.
是查克·罗兹
It was Chuck Rhoades.
太他妈逗了
Isn't that fucking cute.
好
Okay.
我们得把损失最小化
So. We've got to minimize damage
然后想办法重新在别处运作
and figure out a way to get up and running elsewhere.
同时还需要和其他合作的
Also. We need to talk to the other fund managers
基金经理谈谈
that we partnered with.
但你是唯一一个可能
But you're the only one who might be able
-解决此事的人 -是的
- to make this go away. ‐ Yeah.
没问题 我会想办法的
Okay. So. I'll see what I can do.
但同时你也要确保别让那些挑事精
But in the meantime you make sure that the click monkeys
和我们的人搅合到一块去
and our inside man get some nice insulation, okay‐‐
给他们找好律师 让他们明白
get them good lawyers and make them understand
要挺住
they should stand up.
好的 马上处理
Yep. On it.
你好
Hello.
查克 我得见你
Hey, Chuck. I need to see you...
越快越好
As soon as you can do it.
我会亲自告诉你是什么事
I'll tell you what it's about in person.
我在忙
Well. I'm, uh, in the middle of something,
只能明天了
it's going to have to be tomorrow.
我要说的就是你在忙的事
What you're in the middle of is what it's all about.
必须现在见
Needs to be now.
抱歉 哥们 只能等等了
Well. Sorry, pard, it's going to have to hold.
泄愤屋
泄愤屋
Rage room?
我觉得我还没到...
I don't see a situation where I'd‐‐
我无法想象你在努力做事的过程中
I can't imagine the pressure building inside of you
内心积攒的压力有多大
as you try to navigate what you're trying to.
你从来没有情绪失控过
All without ever losing your cool
也没流露过真实情感
or letting on how you really feel.
我只是让大家相信我的世界观和他们一样
Just letting everyone believe I see the world the way they do.
我没问题
I've got this.
我只是想告诉你 受不了的时候
Just so you know, there's an outlet
有个地方可以发泄
for when you can't keep it off your face anymore.
纽约市自行车租赁
我就快打破个人记录了
I was about to break my PB.
原地游泳吗
For swimming in place?
这是游长距离最省时省力的方式
This is the most time and energy efficient way to get laps in.
不用转身
No need for flip turns.
而且质疑自己的锻炼方式
And I'm not sure questioning my workout practices
好像不是我风格
is something I'd do?
那我来转个话题
Then let me make a flip turn
阿克斯刚给我打了电♥话♥
and tell you about the call I just got from Axe.
我用一招秘鲁领带绞制住了他
I have him in a Peruvian Necktie.
-你知道是什么吗 -不知道 听着勒得挺紧
- You know what that is? - No. But it sounds tight.
会越来越紧
Gets even tighter.
我在加密货币领域来了一场突击行动
I made a certain bust in the crypto space.
让他损失了不少钱
One that's costing him a lot of money.
如果不是因为我 你也发现不了吧
Which you wouldn't have stumbled upon but for me.
我要你想办法贴近任何你发现的
What I need now is for you to get close to any small,
小型的看似临时召集的非常规会议
seemingly off-the-cuff meetings you see happening,
听听他们在嘀咕什么
to listen to the whispers, to--
你还是没搞清楚这些线索
You still don't know how all the pieces go together
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表