剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
亿万
第一季 第一集
你渴望接受调♥教♥ 对吗
You're in need of correction, aren't you?
是
Yeah.
可能会留下痕迹
I might leave marks.
这可不太好
Not a great idea.
这可不算拒绝
That's not a no.
烫得厉害吧
That's got to burn.
我来帮你缓解一下
Let me fix it.
纽约南区美国联邦检察官办公室
迈克 你要明白
See, what you have to understand, Michael,
这里他妈的是自♥由♥区
is that this is a fucked up free zone.
坐查克位子的人会成为市长
Guys who sit in Chuck's chair become mayor.
州长
Governor.
我们不能给别人落下口实
We have to be beyond reproach.
办公室里容不得一丝火星 明白吗
So no tinder at the goddamn office, okay?
这些话像是我昨天才跟你说过
It feels like yesterday I was telling you all this.
是18个月前
Mm, 18 months ago.
还加了一些我自己的话
Added some stuff of my own in there.
对 火星嘛 我听到了
Yeah. Tinder. I heard.
来吧 他在等着呢
Come on. He's waiting.
私下告诉你 司法部长
Well, off the record, the, uh, Attorney General's
在任命联邦法官时
always happy to take my recommendations
总是愿意采纳我的建议
on who to appoint to the federal bench.
很好
Very good.
谢谢
Thank you.
长官
Sir.
好 我们手头上有什么案子
Okay, guys. What do we got on deck?
两起公开调查案件的进度报告
Progress report on two of the open investigations.
证券交易委员会的阿里·斯派罗
Ari Spyros from the S.E.C...
等会儿回电♥话♥
Call back.
到了
...is here.
对不起 长官 他 他不愿
I'm sorry, sir. He... he wouldn't...
没事 金 没事 谢谢
It's fine, Kim. It's okay. Thank you.
斯派罗
Well, Spyros.
什么风把你吹来了
What's the occasion?
我们现在不是在面谈
We're not interviewing right now.
有意思 这个
Funny. Here.
就是这东西让你尿裤子了
This got your panties all sticky?
湿透了
Drenched.
珀萨姆制药出现可疑交易模式
Suspect trading pattern on Pepsum Pharmaceuticals.
我一个手下幸运地
One of my grunts riding the Midas
发现了持续数日的买♥♥入高峰
spotted a days-long buy spike.
世纪资产
老橡树投资
贵格山脊
我找斯派罗
Yeah, get me Spyros.
看看
Take a look.
你们可以尽可能地好好分♥析♥图表
You can all study the charts,
或者我也可以把调查结果告诉你们
or I can give you the answers to the test.
-请说 -兰尼·博斯克 老橡树投资
- Please. - Lenny Bosco... Old Oaks Investments.
皮特·德克尔 贵格山脊金融
Peter Decker... Quaker Ridge Financial.
丹·马格里斯 世纪资产
Dan Margolis... Century Capital.
这三家小公♥司♥
These three small firms
对股票买♥♥进卖♥♥出的时间点掌握得非常准确
all knew exactly when to buy and when to sell the stock.
他们有内部信息
They had inside information.
你们一定每天都能接收到这样的信息吧
You must get pings like that every day.
没错
We do.
所以呢 找他们谈话向他们罚款啊
So? Get them talking and fine them.
事情没这么简单
It's bigger than that.
三家公♥司♥都与波比·阿克斯罗德有关
All three firms have links to Bobby Axelrod.
他♥娘♥的♥波比·阿克斯罗德 出身平民
Bobby fucking Axelrod. Man of the people.
你只有在这儿才会露出这副表情
You only have that exact look on your face when you're here.
这儿的披萨真的好吃极了
The pizza's just really fucking good.
尝一口
Take a bite.
不错
It's good.
只是不错吗 分明是美味
Good? That is a thing of beauty.
这就是我们从小住在这儿的原因
That's why we lived in here when we were kids.
各位 我这儿早上一般不营业
I don't usually open for breakfast, guys.
还要一份吗
You want another?
要
I do.
全都要了
We want 'em all.
全部
All?
我想加盟你
I want to come in with you.
合伙经营
Partner up.
小子 你♥他♥妈♥跟他瞎说什么
What the fuck did you tell him, kid?
我不需要施舍
I don't want no charity.
我只是把实情告诉他了 布鲁诺
Look, all I told him was the truth, Bruno, okay?
有人打电♥话♥跟我说
That I got a call from a guy
他要在这儿开一家沙拉三明治店
who said he was coming in here with a falafel shop,
问我能否承包室内改造
and would I contract the rebuild.
我问你这事的时候
And when I asked you about it,
你说你被新房♥东压榨
you said that you were getting squeezed by a new landlord.
我接到电♥话♥后 就打了几通电♥话♥
And when I got that call, I made a couple calls of my own.
沙拉三明治店进驻商场
Falafel shop goes in the mall.
我们给你签了20年的租约
We lock in you in on a 20-year lease,
超额部分我承担
and I cover the overage.
这 这样好吗 波比
I-I-I don't know, Bobby.
你还需要了解什么
Come on. What is there to know?
以前我每天放学后来你这儿
You let me slide for weeks without paying
一连几周不付钱 你也由着我
when I was coming in here every day after school.
那是因为你是个好顾客
That was just 'cause you were a good customer.
我想继续做个好顾客
Which I want to keep being.
一如当年
Nothing changes.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我想告诉你 我早知道你长大后
I'd love to tell you I knew you'd grow up
会成为这样的人
to become what you did,
但老实说 我真没想到
but to be honest, I had no idea.
我也一样
That makes two of us.
来
Come here.
谢谢
Thanks.
阿克斯资本 康涅狄格州韦斯特波特市
波比 有个好机会 我们准备下手
Bobby, we are ready to roll on something sweet.
我想你一定有兴趣参一脚
I think you'll want to piggyback.
什么情况
What do you got?
鲁姆瑟姆能源被电阳收♥购♥
Lumetherm Power getting bought by Electric Sun.
价格为41美元 股票交易价格为35美元
Price is $41. Stock's trading at $35.
我们预期交易完成后的两周内
We're looking at a 17% bump
股价将上涨17%
in two weeks when the deal closes.
按年计算 就是442美元
Annualized, that's $442...
据我估算
I'd love to size up.
买♥♥两百万股就能成为主力资金
Maybe you buy 2 million shares for the main fund.
-听起来没什么问题 -很好
- Sounds about right. - Great.
盛传斯科特·卡兹维兹是新任董事长
Scott Kazawitz's name is being floated as the new chairman.
卡兹维兹
Kazawitz.
这是新信息
That's a new piece of information.
你花钱聘我不就是为这个
Well, that's what you pay me for.
谁说这次交易快结束了
Who said this deal is gonna close?
本今天早上说的
Ben said it would this morning.
我吗 大家都这么说
Me? Everyone's saying it.
这谁
Who is this?
我新请的分♥析♥师
My new analyst.
我们会雇用你 你一定是个天才
Well, if we hired you, you must be a genius.
耶鲁毕业
Yale?
斯坦福 然后去了沃顿商学院
Stanford. Then Wharton.
好 斯坦福-沃顿高材生
Okay, Stanford-Wharton.
卡兹维兹控股电阳
Electric Sun is controlled by Kazawitz.
他也持有19.3%的鲁姆瑟姆股份
He also owns 19.3% of Lumetherm
因为他和南方风能利害攸关才偷偷拿到的
backdoored through his stake in Southern Wind.
你知道上周四美林的那笔大宗交易吗
You see that block trade last Thursday come out of Merrill?
美国证券公♥司♥
知道 那是富塞视
Yeah. That was Fortress
想在并购前把资♥金♥短♥缺♥的部分套现
cashing out their shorts before the merger.
不是吗
Wasn't it?
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表