剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Purely optional.
不过对于你们这些愿意跨过门槛的人
But for those of you who are ready to cross the threshold
想成为另一个自己
and become a version of himself
有着17岁时熊熊燃烧的精力
with the energy of a 17-year-old,
有着30岁时独一无二的专注力
the focus of a 30-year-old
同时拥有100岁时无与伦比的智慧
and the wisdom of a 100-year-old,
那就给我站起来
step the fuck up.
告诉你们 我从来没感受到这么专注过
Let me tell you: I have never felt so focused,
一旦你们吃了这个药 达到同样的高水准
and with all of you at the same level on this v-shit,
我想我们这周的收益 都能达到85个点了
I think we're looking at 85% returns on the week,
更别说季度收益了
to say nothing of the quarter.
听着不赖 阿克斯
Sounds good, Axe.
给我几粒这神奇的药
Give me a few of those Major League beans
分给梅森的人
for the Mase Carb crew.
药监局待审批
FDA approval pending...?
天呐 我可不想腹泻
Oh God, I don't want diarrhea,
平滑肌痉挛 精神幻觉
involuntary muscle spasms, psychotic delusions--
写的是 个别情况 胆小鬼
It says "in rare cases," you fucking baby.
我可要试试
I'm in.
好吧 但我得用水吞服
Fine. But I'm gonna need some water.
很高兴再次见面 温迪
Good to see you again, Wendy.
还有你 泰勒 劳伦 久仰久仰
And you, Taylor. Lauren, your rep precedes.
我们来谈谈吧 要怎么把这颗炸♥弹♥拆掉
Now, how are we gonna disarm this bomb
免得它在眼前爆♥炸♥呢
before it blows up in our faces?
请坐
Please have a seat.
也许我们可以在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥之前 把它扔下悬崖
Maybe we need to throw it over a cliff before it does.
我以前很喜欢那种动画片
I used to love those cartoons
大灰狼每次想扔出炸♥弹♥的时候
where the coyote would get his fingers caught
手指都会被卡在里面
in the bomb right as he released it.
然后就被炸飞了 但是广♥告♥之后 又活蹦乱跳了
He'd blow up and then be back to himself after the commercial.
- 毫发无损 - 但我们
- Reconstituted. - But we...
没错 只有一条命
Yes. Mortal.
只要被炸了 毫无再生的可能
Once we blow up, no reconstitution possible.
所以我也 希望避免爆♥炸♥的发生
So I, too, want to avoid an explosion here.
你有什么想法 我们洗耳恭听
We'll listen to any plan you may have,
但是参与与否 我们还不能给出确切的答复
but we remain unsure if we're taking part.
至少在确定我们目标一致之前 是这样
Until such time as it's clear our agendas are aligned, anyway.
你认为第一步要怎么做
What do you see as first steps?
我们需要重新寻找锡的资源
We need to re-source the tin.
没错 但我们不能大张旗鼓
Yes. But we can't be noisy about it.
我提议给一年的过渡期
I'd propose a year-long transition plan.
- 过渡到新资源 - 以此说服董事会
- To a new source. - That we sell the board on.
然后减缓订单执行的速度
And we slow down order fulfillment,
以便不再销♥售♥
so we don't sell any more--
很好 理论上
Good. In theory.
前提是 如果我们能确保这个丑闻
If we can ensure that the story of the scandal
不被媒体曝光
doesn't get to the press.
那要是董事会成员泄露消息呢
What about board members leaking?
这确实是个风险 你比较担心谁
That's a real risk. Who are you worried about?
不确定 我希望你能
Not sure. I was hoping you could
给出侧写 判断谁会走漏风声
profile them to determine who might crack...
我知道你们 还不确定参与与否
Look, I know you said you're not sure if you're in,
但感觉我们是朝着相同的目标
but it feels like we're already rowing in the same direction.
我们给你们提供一间会议室 来做侧写
And we have a conference room you can work in
准备好了 我们就叫董事会其他人过来
before we have to call the board back.
好
Okay.
我们这就开始
We're on it.
多谢你过来一趟 彼得
Thanks for coming down, Pete.
尽管很不情愿 我觉得还是应该来
Much as I hate being here, I figured I should show up
不然恐怕就要收到法♥院♥传票了
and avoid the subpoena sure to follow.
明智之举
Wise choice.
我知道 现在你的业务已经不限于
Now I know you've gone well beyond
出♥售♥你健身房♥的会员卡了
selling memberships at your robo-gym,
已经扩展到利用科技进行生理改造的领域了
into the physical-transformation through-science space.
具体来说 你在帮助运动员
Specifically, that you're helping athletes
提高机能 并且还能通过药检
boost performance-- and beat drug tests.
等一下 我绝对 从来没有
Hold on a sec, I never, never, ever--
省了吧
Let's not.
你要是真没有 就不会到这里来
If you didn't, you wouldn't be here.
我也不会需要你了
And I wouldn't need you.
需要我♥干♥什么
Need me to what?
介绍一位特殊的医生给我 能帮我解决
Put me with a certain type of doctor that can help out
一位家人的肾的问题
with a family member's kidney situation.
咱们这是谈什么事儿呢
Where are we at exactly?
我的父亲 他的血检指标不够健康
Well, uh, it seems my father wasn't healthy enough
无法通过检测 加入移植等候名单
to pass the workup to get on the donor list.
那些人总是想淘汰掉 最没希望的患者
They always try to pick off the least viable.
那么首先 要让你父亲的指标
So step one is getting your dad's numbers
先符合排名单的标准
to where he can get on that list.
但是排上了也要等很久 几年
But it's a long wait. Years--
对 可能长达5年
Yeah. Up to five years.
对他来说 也等于判了死刑
And that is a death sentence for him.
所以我们的第二步来了
Which brings us to part two:
如果你把他弄进等候名单
If I can't move him up the list,
但我没办法让他排得靠前的话
once you get him on it,
我需要你给我找个捐献者
I need you to locate me a donor.
靠 行
Shit. Okay.
这水有点深
Murky waters.
但我认识个人
But I have a guy.
他是个 博士
He's a-a "doctor"--
医学博士
An MD?
他那文凭不知道还是不是有效
Does he still have an MD?
希波克拉底有学位吗
Did Hippocrates have one?
希波克拉底:希腊名医,医药之父
你是想让我上庭
You want to put me on the stand
还是治好你♥爸♥爸
or you want me to fix your dad?
我的人是不二人选
My guy's the right man for the job.
红细胞 血小板 改善这这那那的指标
EPO, platelets, clean this, clean that.
他会像给琴调音一样 给你♥爸♥调出完美的血检结果
He'll tune your pops up like a Stradivarius,
他就可以符合标准 进入等候名单
so he passes the test to get on that list.
他还能给你找到器官
And he could find you an organ.
很好 正是我需要的
Good. That's just what I need.
我希望尽早安排会面
I want to meet ASAP.
我来安排
I'll arrange it.
5千美金 预付 现金
$5,000, up front. Cash.
这个人不走蓝十字
This guy don't take Blue Cross.
蓝十字:美国36家保险公♥司♥的联合会,此处指的是不接受后付款
好了 我知道了
Okay. I see.
这五千里有多少是你的
And what's your piece of that?
我吗
Piece? Me?
我只是来帮忙的
I'm just here to help.
来吧 有什么发现 狠狠向我砸过来吧
Let's go, gimme what you got, hit me hard--
你之前说 拿起武器 我还不明白什么意思
So, I didn't know what you meant by 'grab the rock' before,
但我现在懂了 我必须得说 真是天才
but now I do, and I have to say it's brilliant--
- 是吧 - 我是说 航♥空♥航♥天♥的技术
- Right - I mean a tech and aerospace play
能捕获一个中等大小的彗星
that can harvest one mid-size meteor--
- 收益肯定会 - 爆表
- And the yield would be-- - Fucking outsized--
所以我觉得 我看到了一个宏观策略
So, I think I'm seeing the macro play:
垄断稀有矿物市场
cornering the rare mineral market--
不只是金和铂
Beyond gold and platinum,
还有钴
we're talking cobalt,
- 钨 铑 - 没错
- tungsten, rhodium-- - Right--
每一部手♥机♥的生产都在我们的掌控中
We'll control production on every cellphone
- 从现在起 - 直到手♥机♥过时被淘汰
from now until-- Till they're fucking obsolete.
太空探索 蓝色起源 维京银河
Space-X, Blue Origin, Virgin Galactic--
(均为商业太空公♥司♥)
还有它们的所有上游技术
and all their feeder tech.
众多机会能使我们打场 接地气的漂亮仗
Lots of opportunity to roll up a strong ground game--
说到接地气
And speaking of ground game,
我们也应该考虑下地缘政♥治♥的策略
we've got to bring in the geo-political piece.
智利 他们的政♥治♥局势风云变幻
Chile. Big things happening in their political landscape--
如果大选按照现在的形势发展
If their election tilts the way it looks like--
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表