剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
简直没话说
Oh, could not be better!
我给你们发工资就是为了
What, am I paying you all to sit around
让你们用手指头比划着玩橄榄球的吗
and make like George Blanda with your fingers all day?
我们有进展了
We got something.
蜜月已经过去一周了
It's been a week since the honeymoon.
我们在自己的国家没办法结婚
We couldn't even get married in our countries.
幸好相遇在这里
Lucky we met here.
在美国
In America.
自♥由♥的国度
Land of the free.
我们深爱彼此
We're so in love.
等不及安顿下来了呢
Can't wait to settle down.
我们希望您能给我们一笔房♥贷
We're hoping you can help us with a home loan.
你这动静是什么鬼
WTF's with that noise?
情不自禁
I can't help it...
那太好了 祝贺你们喜结连理
That's great, guys. Congrats on your nuptials.
我们可以给你们利率8.5%的贷款
We're prepared to offer you 8.5 percent.
比最低利率高太多了吧
That's way above prime.
你们的信用风险不太行
You're not great credit risks.
这个数别家都给不了你们
No one else will even give you this.
还有就是 你说 你们的国家
And, uh, did you say... your countries?
意思是说你们不是美国公民
Does that mean you're not U.S. citizens?
他们在利率上诓我们
They hosed us on the rate.
我们还录下了他们说的
We also have 'em on tape saying we could fill out
我们的移♥民♥身份可以随便填写
our immigration status any way we wanted
他们不会去核实
and they wouldn't verify it.
这是诈骗
That's fraud. Actual--
而且利率也不是 平等的
And not all rates are, shall we say, equal.
好了 马丁先生
Okay, Mister Martin.
我们可以给到你2.8%的利率
Looks like we can lock you in at 2.8.
接近最低利率了 我们根本不赚钱
So close to prime we're not even making anything on it.
你真是工人之友
You're a friend to the working man.
白人可以享有更低的利率
White guy gets the good rate.
仇外 恐同 种族歧视 我们可以把这三个标签
Xenophobia, homophobia, racism--we can serve them up
都给他们贴上 或者随便哪个都行
all three or slice it any way you want.
所有内容都录下来了
We caught everything on camera.
我本来想拍成《热天午后》的调调
I was going for a Dog Day Afternoon vibe
但是那里的照明情况不是很理想
with the footage, but the lighting in there was not...
干得不错 维克多
Good work, Victor.
掌声送给真正的功臣
Hey. Give props where props are due.
是埃弗雷迪的功劳
This was Eveready's.
我这是 吃一堑长一智
I learned a lesson the hard way
我在纽约买♥♥♥房♥♥的时候的教训
when I was buying an apartment in the City.
有时候让你的白人未婚妻
Sometimes it's better to let your white fiancée
去跟别人谈条件才比较好
from Riverdale do all the talking.
那么咱们准备开战吗
So should we deploy the munitions?
别 先等等
Nah. Hold off a beat.
我可以利用这事来解决我那个记者的问题
I can use this in trade to help me with my reporter issue.
干得漂亮 各位
Excellent work, men.
她要多少 你提出给她多少
How much did she ask for, how much did you offer?
她要50 我提出给10 像你建议的那样
Fifty. Ten. Like you suggested.
差得不少
Big gap.
这关乎价值
It's a question of value...
- 不好意思 - 没事
-Excuse me. -Okay.
和忠诚
...and loyalty.
你是喜欢一整天盯着屏幕呢
You like staring at screens all day,
还是想看点混乱又美丽的东西
or you wanna see something fucked up and beautiful?
你指的是你本人还是你的作品
Is that you or your paintings you're describing?
两个都是
We know it's both.
你想要我给你打打气吗
You looking for a power boost?
不不
Oh, no.
那听着好像人形的
That sounds like celery and wheatgrass
芹菜和麦苗
in human form.
但我想能一起待会儿
But I would like to hang.
我也想一起玩
I'd like to hang. Yeah.
我晚点过去
I'll drop by later.
好
Good.
可以给他打开手铐 我们没事
You can uncuff him. We're fine.
我知道你有话要说
I understand you have something to say--
公平合理
Fair's fucking fair.
过来
Come on!
过来 过来 赶紧走
Come on. Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
我们有四个 或者五个
Yeah, so, we have at least four, maybe five.
好了
Alright.
等等
Hold on.
你回来了
You're back.
跟地方记者见过了
Met with the local reporter.
我提出了银行的故事
I offered the story on the bank
让他换掉你的那件事
in exchange for killing the one on you.
然后
And?
这让他确信自己挖到料了
It made him know he had something.
- 不换 - 操
- No trade. - Oh. Fuck.
要我写银行的报道吗
Can I run with the bank story?
会有帮助吗
Will that help?
对你我都有
Both of us.
好
Yeah.
去找维克多要录像带
Get with Victor for the footage.
太好了 你呢
Great. You?
回该死的扬克斯
Heading back to fucking Yonkers.
再一次
Again.
鲍比
Bobby.
妈
Hey, Ma.
我不知道 听起来太
I don't know. It just sounds so--
拜托 妈
Come on, Ma.
镇上所有人都尊敬你
Everyone in town respects you.
去找萨维恩的母亲
Go to Savion's mother.
让她劝自己的儿子遵守行为准则
Convince her to steer her son to abide by local code--
不要说话
don't talk.
我尽量
I'll give it what I got.
车道上那辆本♥田♥领航员是谁的
Hey, whose is that Honda Pilot in the driveway?
我的啊 还能是谁
Me. Mine. Who else?
我给你买♥♥的雷克萨斯哪儿去了
No, I mean, where's the Lexus I bought you?
卖♥♥了
I sold it.
然后降级了
And downgraded?
那些功能我都用不着啊
It just had all these features I didn't need.
我就买♥♥了辆更简单的
So I got something simpler.
希望你别介意 宝贝
I hope you're not offended, honey.
你做什么我都不会介意的
Nothing you do could offend me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
好了
Alright.
霍尔
Hall...
查一查我妈的车辆登记
Pull up my mother's auto registration.
最近的交易
Recent transactions.
有什么奇怪的地方告诉我
See anything strange, let me know.
可怜的小伙子 姑娘和戒指都没了
Poor guy lost the girl and the ring.
我们会把能找回来的还给他的
Well, we're giving him back the one we can.
会有帮助的
It'll help a little.
你看起来不像是需要戒指的人
You don't seem like the type who'd need a ring.
我需要的东西也可能很传统
Oh, I can be traditional in my needs.
是吗 那么
Oh, yeah? Well.
多跟我讲讲 你的需要
Tell me more about 'em, these needs.
我不想讲
I think not.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
跟你一起去盗窃珠宝
To the, um-- the jewelry heist?
珠宝回购
Jewelry repo.
是啊 当然
And yeah. Fuck yeah.
不
No.
要不在外面等我
Wait for me outside?
不
No.
等我偷完再见面
Meet up after the job?
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表